• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you didn't suggest
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..., immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..., or sometimes ymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you're having breakfast, & haven't offered to share!
What are we having?
Is there bacon?
I hope there's bacon.
Eggs & yogurt would be good too.
I'm running on.
OK, I'm done.
For now.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that I just gave you your invisible Tuesday sammich, and you are acting like that is not enough for you. Stop hawking on other people's food and eat your own!

4consideration

Premium Member
Your complaining is offensive.

You'll get your Wednesday sammich just as soon as I finish plucking this bird. It's about time I had you eating crow, anyway!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wow! I am no longer offended!
Perhaps this declaration violates the thread's premise, but I feel calm & warm.
Your Wednesday sammich is the best ever! And that was a nice touch to deliver
it wearing a Hawaiian themed outfit. Who knew that crow breasts wrapped in
bacon would be so tasty?

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would take such pleasure in eating crow. It is supposed to be an unpleasant experience and you should have decency to find it distasteful!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm just in too good a mood to take offense at your offense!
All is well in Revoltingistan.
I've had a great sammich, & my business dealings are becoming peaceful & profitable.

4consideration

Premium Member
That is great news. I am glad to hear it. For the purposes of this thread, such great news is offensive.

It bothers me to see that I, too, would take pleasure in your good news -- in violation of the offensive requirement for this thread. So, not only are you reponsible for bringing such offensiveness into this thread, you are also responsible for how I feel about it.