• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are flaunting your ability to relax at the beach. It is raining here, and that is not a good option for me at the moment. You don't have to rub it in.

What was that? Did you see something like lightning, too?

That was me streaking past you so fast it was almost blinding! Good thing you were wearing those shades!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that 4con is reviving the practice of streaking!
A woman of your age & size running around in the buff is most offensive!
(Do you have pix?)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sumit shot a bullet into the sky, risking causing a leak in the atmosphere!
I'm not only offended, I'm scared too!

Hey! My post count is an anagram now!
Woo hoo!

4consideration

Premium Member
I, too, and both offended and scared about a bullet being shot into the sky. Shooting a bullet without knowledge or concern for where it will land is irresponsible and offensive.

I am also offended that I am not being given proper credit for reviving the fine art of streaking. It is a parent's duty to do things that will embarass her children, lest they get too conceited about what fine parents they have. I am only doing my parental duty, and it is offensive and childish for anyone to take offense over a bit of jiggling!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why would I be offended? Just because Sumit thinks they're something special and talks in riddles. They're trying to hurt my feelings but am I angry? No, I'm not angry. Am I hurt? No, I'm not hurt. Let them go on with their attempts to give offense, and see if I ever reply to one of their comments ever again.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why would I be offended? Just because Sumit thinks they're something special and talks in riddles. They're trying to hurt my feelings but am I angry? No, I'm not angry. Am I hurt? No, I'm not hurt. Let them go on with their attempts to give offense, and see if I ever reply to one of their comments ever again.

Now THAT is not the spirit of the game.

What?.....too good to stoop to OUR level?

I am soooooooo offended by your 'looking down your nose' attitude!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that you are questioning Revoltingest hygene...whether it is true or not