• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I think I detect a note of genuine sweetness and good-will. That has no place here. Now put that shovel to some good use, and start slinging some...offensiveness!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you say I'm easy!
(I'm very difficult. Just ask Mrs Rev.)

I'm also offended that you haven't noticed the upcoming blessed numerological event!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that your offended at 4con's calling me a "beast"!
I'm also offended that 4con inserted her post between ours.....perhaps she thinks she's sammich filling!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I’m offend by your accusation that someone is touching you when they most certainly are not

Wu Wei

I’m offend by your accusation that I do not know something...I'm a statue for crying out loud...been around for centuries..... I know all

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are repeating yourself.

edit: I am offended that you edited your post. Now mine doesn't make sense. And another thing...you may know all, but you don't have to be a show-off about it.

Wu Wei

I'm offended that you continue to post offenses to my posts when I clearly have to log off

4consideration

Premium Member
So what? "Slow and steady wins the race!"

I am offended that you want me to take off running, then stop for a nap, and then let the tortoise win. I shall ride into victory...ok...creep slowly over the finish line, but I WILL win!