• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are being so persnickety! It is obvious that she meant that you should be smacked with your shovel. Everyone knows that!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am incredibly offended that you want me smacked in the snoot with a shovel full of fire ants & killer bees!
And this is after you've seductively removed my shirt & overalls, & covered me in maple syrup!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you left out that I also covered you with bacon, (cooked bacon, of course) since bacon sticks so nicely to the maple syrup and the two tastes are quite complimentary.

Do you have to make me look stingy and one-dimensional?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
After tasting some of that bacon maple concoction I feel sufficiently fortified to assert that some people are too dense to to understand the shovel issue and am offended that some people are so offensively dense...taste notwithstanding.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you haven't tried my new mixed drink, The Canadian Bacon!
(1/2 maple syrup, 1/2 Canadian House whiskey, add crumbled bacon to taste, mix well.)

Kerr

I am offended that your name lacks a "b"! My brain thinks "submit" but its "sumit"... Its offensive I tell you!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Choice words from someone who has two many letter "R"s in their name, don't you think, Quippy? Its offensive I tell you.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are so quick to defend his love for the letter "r" but I never hear you stand up for love of numbers, like "4".

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Me too!...numbers suck.

No really...I did very well in math.
But as a belief system?.......nope.....they suck.