• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden 2024. Why, or why not

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's some people that I spent some time with that will not win a Nobel Prize for compassion, so...
Albiet Biden's eulogy on his ' friend' Teddy jr whom wasnt an angel, I had posted the wrong video.

I edited it with the correct video on dealing with Biden as a 'good person and 'honest' In terms of race relations along with his real role in mass incarceration in this country as well as his involvement in greenlighting the Iraq war.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Albiet Biden's eulogy on his ' friend' Teddy jr whom wasnt an angel, I had posted the wrong video.

I edited it with the correct video on dealing with Biden as a 'good person and 'honest' In terms of race relations along with his real role in mass incarceration in this country as well as his involvement in greenlighting the Iraq war.
How come you didn't post some of Trump's friends that might just be a tad controversial?

Ponder This

what would that be? free coffee and meals
Biden boasted about exerting his office as Vice President to oust a Ukrainian official that was investigating his son Hunter Biden.
Hunter's laptop revealed that money is funneled to Biden from foreign powers through the members of Biden's family.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Biden boasted about exerting his office as Vice President to oust a Ukrainian official that was investigating his son Hunter Biden.
Hunter's laptop revealed that money is funneled to Biden from foreign powers through the members of Biden's family.
No, you have your story all wrong. As far as Hunter, no, there was never any evidence found of conflict there:

Bthoth

If what you wrote was true, He would be in jail.

The wingnuts are willing to make up stories to fit a narrative but have no evidence beyond circumstantial.

OK a laptop was opened, the sky is blue..... Does not mean creating a story is OK to condemn a person.

ponder that personal responsibility is more important than trying to win.

metis

Maybe stop watching the likes of Fox as that's just one of their disproven memes.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No, Biden boasted about exerting his office to oust a corrupt Ukrainian official who was not investigating his son, or much else.

Perhaps Biden could be criticized for taking too much credit for this, but other than that he didn't do anything wrong.
Complete fiction.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Let's see if the polls lie.

As far as I can tell, Trump is certainly better than Biden as it stands right now and the people, as well as the electorate, will determine that in 2024.

metis

Let's see if the polls lie.

As far as I can tell, Trump is certainly better than Biden as it stands right now and the people, as well as the electorate, will determine that in 2024.
So, such a poll measures who's "better"?

Ponder This

If what you wrote was true, He would be in jail.

The wingnuts are willing to make up stories to fit a narrative but have no evidence beyond circumstantial.

OK a laptop was opened, the sky is blue..... Does not mean creating a story is OK to condemn a person.

ponder that personal responsibility is more important than trying to win.

You disregard that Biden himself boasted about using his position to get the official in Ukraine responsible for investigating Burisma fired?
Sure, Republicans are currently investigating foreign money payments to Biden in the course of building a case for impeachment against him. But we are talking about whether or not someone should vote for Biden - not whether or not Biden should be in jail...
That said, the Biden administration is responsible for recent political prosecutions of people. By allowing his adminstration to conduct lawfare, Biden can be said to to be abusing his office in that regard also.

No, Biden boasted about exerting his office to oust a corrupt Ukrainian official who was not investigating his son, or much else.

Perhaps Biden could be criticized for taking too much credit for this, but other than that he didn't do anything wrong.

Complete fiction.

If you want to argue that Joe Biden didn't break any laws... It's quite possible that Joe Biden didn't break a law. It doesn't mean that Biden isn't corrupt.

It's amazing that people still believe that the information on Hunter's laptop was fabricated.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Against. He's just another bought out military-industrial-prison complex puppet and was trying to create a Covid dictatorship. (I'm supposed to be dead by now, according to him. Lol.) He supports dangerous restrictions on free speech, too, by seeking to control what we see and can say online. He's also way too old and obviously demented.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If you want to argue that Joe Biden didn't break any laws... It's quite possible that Joe Biden didn't break a law.
Not only did he not break a law in this case, he was doing exactly what he was told to do. He actually had no choice in the matter.

It's amazing that people still believe that the information on Hunter's laptop was fabricated.
Not what I said.

The fact is there was no information on Hunter Biden's laptop that indicate any wrong doing on the part of Joe Biden. I am not saying it was fabricated, I am saying it just wasn't there.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You disregard that Biden himself boasted about using his position to get the official in Ukraine responsible for investigating Burisma fired?
I need you to think very, very hard about the following:

There is difference between
  • "using his position to get the official in Ukraine responsible for investigating Burisma fired" because he was "responsible for investigating Burisma," and
  • "using his position to get the official in Ukraine responsible for investigating Burisma fired" despite the fact that he was "responsible for investigating Burisma."
I understand that divining the difference might prove painfully difficult for some, but try your best.

F1fan

Veteran Member
That prosecutor was part of the corrupt government that existed at that time. They wanted military aid and the Obama administration denied them that until they eliminated corrupt officials and held new elections. Ukraine did that and got rid of that corrupt prosecutor, among other officials, and the Ukrainian people elected Zelensky as president. Once they met the requirements of the USA they got military aid. Right wing disinformation ma ngled the story for purposes of duping those who bought their crap, which you seem to have done.
Sure, Republicans are currently investigating foreign money payments to Biden in the course of building a case for impeachment against him. But we are talking about whether or not someone should vote for Biden - not whether or not Biden should be in jail...
So far this investigation has rumor, and no evidence.
That said, the Biden administration is responsible for recent political prosecutions of people. By allowing his adminstration to conduct lawfare, Biden can be said to to be abusing his office in that regard also.
More right wing disinformtion. You should really be careful what you cite here in an open forum of well-informed people. I'm not saying don't read your disinformation, only that it won't fly in this forum.
If you want to argue that Joe Biden didn't break any laws... It's quite possible that Joe Biden didn't break a law. It doesn't mean that Biden isn't corrupt.
That's why we need evidence, not rumors. You use disinformation so you won't have anything reputable and true.
There is no clear evidence either way. There is a questionable chain of custody for the laptop so it is irrelevant at this point. Besides, who cares, the guy isn't in politics.

metis

It's quite possible that Joe Biden didn't break a law. It doesn't mean that Biden isn't corrupt.
So, you are obviously assuming he is. How does the position fit into what the scriptures teaches?

OTOH, I think we all are "corrupt" about somethings we did at some times.
Nothing was found, so I guess we could ask the question back at you.

BTW, do you get much of your "news" from Fox?

metis

There is no clear evidence either way. There is a questionable chain of custody for the laptop so it is irrelevant at this point. Besides, who cares, the guy isn't in politics.
And that is what is so deplorable with some who seemingly are unwilling to distinguish "Joe" from "Hunter".