• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black tomatoes

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Shhh! I'm watching Rachel Maddow. Strange. I seem to recall I once didn't care much for her....but the memory is fading.

Next...Ed Schultz on the radio! :D

By the way, you should have some more tomatoes. Never can get too many!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Shhh! I'm watching Rachel Maddow. Strange. I seem to recall I once didn't care much for her....but the memory is fading.
Pretty soon you'll think that Bernie is a nice guy but too conservative for your taste. Full assimilation takes time.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ed Shultz? I don't like right wing nuts like him. Your right. These tomatoes are delicious.
2012-08-28_Maddow_FBBeingLiberal.jpg

Don't you agree with me that Rachel is a little....well, "tame"?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I do.........but somehow don't think I should. :confused:

Doubts? I'm rushing you an emergency supply of Colorado Blue Weed. It'll be hidden under the alien seed pods black tomatoes in the box. REMEMBER: Don't Smoke the Tomatoes! Smoke the weed only!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking of Republicans. I had a dream last night Ronald Regan was still alive and getting married to a pretty African-American lady. (No joke)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I haven't touched it in quite some time.

I can only share my wet dreams about Ronald Regan (on Sunstone's blue weed) in the Eros room! :D
The Colorado blue weed also causes dreams involving Donald Trump, but those always turn into nightmares! :eek:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Doubts? I'm rushing you an emergency supply of Colorado Blue Weed. It'll be hidden under the alien seed pods black tomatoes in the box. REMEMBER: Don't Smoke the Tomatoes! Smoke the weed only!
The Simpsons showed the way - tomacco for all.

t.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
love tomatoes. I eat them like candy. I haven't had the chance to try any black varieties. There is reddish, greenish, dark-brown small fruit variety I'm fond of. It has this delicious earthy tomato flavor. I don't know the name.. I just buy them and eat them.

I still use that potato recipe you gave me. Delicious.

Hey Dan, how are you? Good to see you playing out.

Glad you like it, easy and tasty
I use it at least once a week, even in summer, with a BBQ or left to cool with salad, goats cheese and fig. And of course black tomatoes

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I kinda don't know how to respond to that.o_O

Expected, not many people are very adventurous with food.

I'm one of the not many and although I've tasted some disgusting delicacies ive tasted far more delicious ones