• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black tomatoes

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Very wise choice my friend. They are not really tomatoes. ...Alien seed pods.
well see......it snuck out of sight and hid in the back of the refrigerator

when I finally spotted the damn thing .....it had mutated

omg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey Dan, how are you? Good to see you playing out.

Glad you like it, easy and tasty
I use it at least once a week, even in summer, with a BBQ or left to cool with salad, goats cheese and fig. And of course black tomatoes
I'm doing well. I have been on hiatus for the last few weeks and out of touch. Thought I would get back on and see what kinds of discussions were going on.

That potato dish is excellent. Easy to make and tastes great.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Black tomatoes are for sale at lunds. I buy them all the time! I think this thread was inspired by The Angel Gabriel or Moses!

@David1967
Have you ever thought about being a prophet like Muhammad and writing your own Qur'an. Abrahamic monotheism needs a new prophet and a new "Holy book" and I think you are the guy! :D

angry-muslim-man-2.jpg

David1967

Premium Member
Black tomatoes are for sale at lunds. I buy them all the time! I think this thread was inspired by The Angel Gabriel or Moses!

@David1967
Have you ever thought about being a prophet like Muhammad and writing your own Qur'an. Abrahamic monotheism needs a new prophet and a new "Holy book" and I think you are the guy! :D

View attachment 23107

Your scaring me Pope. I don't even take myself seriously. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm doing well. I have been on hiatus for the last few weeks and out of touch. Thought I would get back on and see what kinds of discussions were going on.

That potato dish is excellent. Easy to make and tastes great.

Good, hope you feel relaxed and ready to go.

Can you think of something interesting for this 'apparently' multi topic thread?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Good, hope you feel relaxed and ready to go.

Can you think of something interesting for this 'apparently' multi topic thread?
My dear, you are the most interesting part of this thread. I couldn't hope to top that.

But, I'll give it some thought and see if I can find something of lesser interest to discuss.

David1967

Premium Member

@David1967

View attachment 23107

I just saw this picture. Looks like someone in a Meth rage.o_O

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I just saw this picture. Looks like someone in a Meth rage.o_O
Someone took the jam out of his donuts! :D

I eat black tomatoes fairly regularly. They are sold at Lunds. I think they are giving me herpes...around the lips of course...never give me a kiss, whoever is reading this!:mask: