• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

Notanumber

A Free Man
Because he might be good, I imagine.

(I'm very much hoping to be able to vote for his party at the next election, if he can rescue it from Trot madness.:D, now that I can no longer vote Conservative with a clear conscience)

The Labour party will certainly need plenty of votes to get anywhere near a respectable result.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Labour party will certainly need plenty of votes to get anywhere near a respectable result.
The way this Tory Government and the missing PM are performing, I'm becoming more confident by the day that people will realise they have been sold a pup by Etonians who care only for themselves.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Once again one of Johnson's arrogant ministers got his cum up-pence in Parliament.

Dr Rosena Allin-Khan 5 Matt Hancock 0

When faced with facts, the truth, reality - they fluster and try to insult

Notanumber

A Free Man
The way this Tory Government and the missing PM are performing, I'm becoming more confident by the day that people will realise they have been sold a pup by Etonians who care only for themselves.

We will never know what a mess the Labour party would have made of the current situation.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We will never know what a mess the Labour party would have made of the current situation.
And that is totally irrelevant;however they couldn't possibly have done worse than this shambles.
Can you imagine the outrage of the press if Corbyn was performing as badly as Johnson, but the Tories have much of the press in their pockets.

Notanumber

A Free Man
And that is totally irrelevant;however they couldn't possibly have done worse than this shambles.
Can you imagine the outrage of the press if Corbyn was performing as badly as Johnson, but the Tories have much of the press in their pockets.

It is not irrelevant but it is inconceivable that the current Labour party are capable of making life-changing decisions.

Look how long it took them to decide on a new leader to replace that fence sitter.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It is not irrelevant but it is inconceivable that the current Labour party are capable of making life-changing decisions.

Look how long it took them to decide on a new leader to replace that fence sitter.
The CURRENT Labour opposition is showing its self to be far more competent than the ruling party. The current party is the ONLY relevant one.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Oh my lord, Johnson really doesn't care and is absolutely hopeless; if only we'd had a decent Leader of the opposition since 2016.

Johnson 0 Starmer 8 - I'd have given him more but it is all a bit easy when your opponent is a buffoon.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The CURRENT Labour opposition is showing its self to be far more competent than the ruling party. The current party is the ONLY relevant one.

It will be a long time before the Labour party will be relevant again, if ever.

They have too much baggage and no one capable of clearing it out.

Shad

Veteran Member
It will be a long time before the Labour party will be relevant again, if ever.

They have too much baggage and no one capable of clearing it out.

I think you are underestimating how quickly people can sour on a leader or party.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I hadn't realised that Matt Hancock's promise of 100,000 test a day; meant 100.000 test on one day only.

Notanumber

A Free Man
It outweighs the Tory list of ministers - you can tell by the roasting the shadow team are giving the government.the likes of Rosena Allin-Khan made a fool of Hancock; Starmer is crucifying his PMQ opponents.

It looks like someone is impressed.