• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

Notanumber

A Free Man
Opposition cannot 'insist' anything. It is down to the Government to make decisions; this crew have been in power for 10-years now, only one party to blame about immigration policy.

Brexit supporters were praising and lauding China as our new cheaper trading partner.

Stop rewriting history

What are you like?

Nigel would make a much better leader of the opposition than that pompous Sir Keir.

As Bill Wellington wrote – “The only people the Police aren't telling to get off the beach and go home are the illegals...... “

Altfish

Veteran Member
What are you like?

Nigel would make a much better leader of the opposition than that pompous Sir Keir.

As Bill Wellington wrote – “The only people the Police aren't telling to get off the beach and go home are the illegals...... “
All you care about is dangerous immigration talk.
Do you know that the anti-China rhetoric that you and your likes are ramping up has led to attacks on innocent Chinese people. One of our local Chinese chippies has had a brick through it's window; idiots are blowing up 5G Masts because of the conspiracy theories that come out of the right.
Farage is one of the lead haters, horrible man

Notanumber

A Free Man
All you care about is dangerous immigration talk.
Do you know that the anti-China rhetoric that you and your likes are ramping up has led to attacks on innocent Chinese people. One of our local Chinese chippies has had a brick through it's window; idiots are blowing up 5G Masts because of the conspiracy theories that come out of the right.
Farage is one of the lead haters, horrible man

Political Correctness has done and is still doing far more damage to the UK and the people of the UK than the “horrible right” can ever do or would want to do.

Every day innocent Chinese people are being attacked by the CCP and yet people like you continue to defend it and its leaders.

You call Nigel a horrible man but are content in believing that President Xi Jinping is a very nice man.

You fail to understand that PC is a weapon that these authoritarian regimes use very effectively against free and open democracies like the West and their own people because of sympathetic people like you.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Political Correctness has done and is still doing far more damage to the UK and the people of the UK than the “horrible right” can ever do or would want to do.

Every day innocent Chinese people are being attacked by the CCP and yet people like you continue to defend it and its leaders.

You call Nigel a horrible man but are content in believing that President Xi Jinping is a very nice man.

You fail to understand that PC is a weapon that these authoritarian regimes use very effectively against free and open democracies like the West and their own people because of sympathetic people like you.
Please stop accusing me of things I have not said,
China is a horrible country, I was there less than 18-months ago, I visited markets with dubious practices going on. I was in Wuhan. I have no love for the country.
What has PC got ot do with anything, it is a bit like British Values, a meaningless phrase blurted out by right wing people

Altfish

Veteran Member
EW3gqOSX0AE7_wP

Notanumber

A Free Man
Please stop accusing me of things I have not said,
China is a horrible country, I was there less than 18-months ago, I visited markets with dubious practices going on. I was in Wuhan. I have no love for the country.
What has PC got ot do with anything, it is a bit like British Values, a meaningless phrase blurted out by right wing people

China and the CCP is not the same thing.

Political Correctness is strangling British values.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It was only about 20-years ago when the UK caused an outbreak of Mad Cow's Disease, should we also become a shunned state?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I am on record in this forum for condemning Halal slaughter, but I did not get much support from you.

The RSPCA need to up their game and combat Political Correctness.
You have a short memory; I am outspoken against Halal and the likes and as a minimum it should be clearly labelled

Notanumber

A Free Man
You have a short memory; I am outspoken against Halal and the likes and as a minimum it should be clearly labelled

Any support I got from you at the time must have been insignificant or I would have classed it as a milestone.

Halal slaughter must be outlawed when we fully taken back control from the EU and all CCP products must be prominently labelled with the words, product of China.

Consumers must be allowed to make the choice.

BTW, it is not looking good for Sir Keir Starmer's Labour leadership, after an embarrassing poll showed that just 18 percent of the country believed the left-wing party could be trusted.

Labour in crisis: Sky's Kay Burley mocks Keir Starmer after embarrassing plunge in polls

Altfish

Veteran Member
Any support I got from you at the time must have been insignificant or I would have classed it as a milestone.

Halal slaughter must be outlawed when we fully taken back control from the EU and all CCP products must be prominently labelled with the words, product of China.

Consumers must be allowed to make the choice.
As a Humanist I have always opposed ritual slaughter

BTW, it is not looking good for Sir Keir Starmer's Labour leadership, after an embarrassing poll showed that just 18 percent of the country believed the left-wing party could be trusted.

Labour in crisis: Sky's Kay Burley mocks Keir Starmer after embarrassing plunge in polls

So why are the right wing press so concerned about Starmer being leader?

Notanumber

A Free Man

Because the UK has had enough untrustworthy leaders since Margaret left the position. We don’t need any more.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member

Because he might be good, I imagine.

(I'm very much hoping to be able to vote for his party at the next election, if he can rescue it from Trot madness.:D, now that I can no longer vote Conservative with a clear conscience)