• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brussels Under Attack

First Baseman

Retired athlete
The crusades were not a terrorist attack, genius. They were a defence movement against the Islamic conquests in the Mediterranean. They were a mistake, but if it weren't for them, you would be speaking Arabic right now.

I didn't say they were a terrorist attack and I know I'm no genius. Unlike most on here. ;)

Yes, they were a mistake because Jesus never said that we should kill people, quite the opposite, in fact.

Crypto2015

I didn't say they were a terrorist attack and I know I'm no genius. Unlike most on here. ;)

Yes, they were a mistake because Jesus never said that we should kill people, quite the opposite, in fact.

Yes, then keep mentioning the crusades every time we suffer a terrorist attack. That discourages any objective analysis of Islam's teachings by equating Islam and Christianity, especially when it comes to violence. They kill them and you hide it.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Jihad has been a threat since the foundation of Islam. I am from Argentina. We suffered two major Islamic attacks in the past 20 years. Hundreds of people died. Tell me when Argentina has invaded the Middle East. When have we oppressed or murdered the Muslims?
Our Abrahamic religions preach hate by default , The parent religion preaches the hate , so why you expect offspring religions to be different ?
Religions are just counter forces of hate , and fact Christians and Muslims fight over something that really see them all as idolaters is about as intelligent as humans get I'm afraid .
Peace

SpeaksForTheTrees

Looking at the commentary from ISIS, the slogan, "The religion of peace", is becoming an unfortunate joke.
I know most Muslims are peaceful, but it would be best to find a different slogan.
A religion of peace within a world of hate
Islam did not create the hate , she was hated for her very existance .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Looking at the commentary from ISIS, the slogan, "The religion of peace", is becoming an unfortunate joke.
I know most Muslims are peaceful, but it would be best to find a different slogan.
Christianity also a religion more peaceful that Islam trapped in a world of hate.
Wish I could put my finger on the source of hate within the Abrahamic religions , is a puzzler where the hate in our young peaceful religion originates .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Christianity also a religion more peaceful that Islam trapped in a world of hate.
Wish I could put my finger on the source of hate within the Abrahamic religions , is a puzzler where the hate in our young peaceful religion originates .
Both religions provide justification for haters to kill.
I exculpate neither.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Both religions provide justification for haters to kill.
I exculpate neither.
Wow you need me spell out
All world hate comes from the parent religion , **** bro open your eyes , was laws of hate in place long before modern Islam or Christianity existed .
Its the xxxxing law to hate , and this was jesus s battle

Crypto2015

Our Abrahamic religions preach hate by default , The parent religion preaches the hate , so why you expect offspring religions to be different ?
Religions are just counter forces of hate , and fact Christians and Muslims fight over something that really see them all as idolaters is about as intelligent as humans get I'm afraid .
Peace

This is simply not true. First of all, only Christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic religions. Islam is a cult created in the 7th century with no connection whatsoever to the faith of Abraham. Islam denies the vast majority of the key concepts that the Old and New Testaments teach about God. Allah is NOT the God of the Bible.

SpeaksForTheTrees

I do find your posts hard to understand.

A case in point.
  1. Not to give up hating the enticer to idolatry (Deut. 13:9) (CCN25) idolatry are Jesus ,Allah and all Hindu gods . This is the law , it preaches hate I only copy and paste a single law in existance before Christianity and Islam .

SpeaksForTheTrees

This is simply not true. First of all, only Christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic religions. Islam is a cult created in the 7th century with no connection whatsoever to the faith of Abraham. Islam denies the vast majority of the key concepts that the Old and New Testaments teach about God. Allah is NOT the God of the Bible.
Your a idolater Jesus an idol

SpeaksForTheTrees

Our God same as Islam god
Jesus prophet in Islam , in Judaism he nothing except an idol

SpeaksForTheTrees

Take that christian label off
Jesus is idol in Judaism go ask , go read the law instead of spouting rubbish
YHWH is his name and anything else is idolatary
Satan a god hahaa

Last edited:

Crypto2015

Take that christian label off
Jesus is idol in Judaism go ask , go read the law instead of spouting rubbish
YHWH is his name and anything else is idolatary
Satan a god hahaa

You don't know what you are saying. Read Genesis 18 and you will see that God ate with Abraham. Yet, no one can see God (the Father). The Trinity is compatible with the Old Testament, whereas Judaism is not.

SpeaksForTheTrees

You don't know what you are saying. Read Genesis 18 and you will see that God ate with Abraham. Yet, no one can see God (the Father). The Trinity is compatible with the Old Testament, whereas Judaism is not.
Brainwashed beyond reasoning
I forgot more about Christianity than you will ever know

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Tell me when was the last time that Christians or Buddhists did what has been done in Brussels today. If you can't, shut up. People like you are the ones who put us in this situation in the first place.
Catholics and Protestants were slaughtering each other in Northern Ireland not too long ago, Catholics and Orthodox Christians were murdering each other in the former Yugoslavia not too long ago and Orthodox Christians were murdering Muslims,too. Christians in some parts of Africa conduct witchhunts and torture and murder children who are suspected of being witches.

As for Buddhists, they are currently committing genocide against the Muslim minority in Myanmar and the Buddhist monks are leading the way there.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Catholics and Protestants were slaughtering each other in Northern Ireland not too long ago, Catholics and Orthodox Christians were murdering each other in the former Yugoslavia not too long ago and Orthodox Christians were murdering Muslims,too. Christians in some parts of Africa conduct witchhunts and torture and murder children who are suspected of being witches.

As for Buddhists, they are currently committing genocide against the Muslim minority in Myanmar and the Buddhist monks are leading the way there.
If it wasn't religion we find some other religion to kill each over.
Ireland is more the final acceptance as being a little kingdom ain't such a bad idea with much larger monsters out there .
Was religious but not due to religious hate was more about hate , independence from britian

Last edited: