• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

Nobody told you the Moabites in 900 BC were the source of the name of God ? .. so why are you pretending someone did --- and then stating my beliefs appear to be based on the Moabite Religion.. which is complete made up false nonsense .. followed by some nonsense about being Orthodox .. having nothing to do with the conversation.

You seem to not understand what this conversation is about .. so a friendly reminder

1) The name of your God -- you have yet to tell us the name of this God who is battling Satan

2) Ha Satan - a title / job description meaning the Adversary or the Tester. Your false claims about the good nature of this God .. saying that this beloved Son of the Supreme God .. rebelled against his Father -- something the Moabites, Amalekites, Israelites, Jebusites, Ammorites, Elamites, Midianites, Phonicians did not believe.

The Tester of souls is not in opposition to God my young apprentice .. The Tester is Sent by God .. the Adversary subservient to God's will .. not testing outside the boundaries of what God has decreed.

Unfortunately .. the Elamites did not have Revelations to guide their beliefs .. or .. actually .. Fortunately .. as that fellow in Revelations is a bad guy .. and a complete contradiction which is no good for any religious belief.
Are you now an Elamite who speaks German? Why is the language of Elam separate in source from all of the Middle East languages? Are you a so-called eastern orthodox Christian living in Iran? What arm of the Eastern Orthodox are you? The "tester" is the father of lies, and he is always looking for the gullible. As we are approaching the "end times", maybe I should clue you into something about Elam (Jeremiah 49:38). You don't make much sense, but your viewpoints, while vague, are from a point of view, though shrouded, and unsupported, I have never heard of. How the 900 B.C. Moabites comes into your narrative remains elusive. As for the nature of God, he destroyed the world once with water, and is getting ready to destroy it again with fire. The neighbors of Jerusalem will not come out well (Zechariah 14), which includes Elam, the home of Iranian nuclear weapon systems.

Jeremiah 49:37 So I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who seek their lives. I will bring disaster upon them, even My fierce anger,” declares the LORD. “I will send out the sword after them until I finish them off. 38I will set My throne in Elam, and destroy its king and officials,” declares the LORD. 39“Yet in the last days, I will restore Elam from captivity,” declares the LORD.…

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
What makes a person a Christian? How do you know, is there a test?
Good question, again. Where do Jesus' footsteps lead them, is the question I'd want to know. And, until I was older, I'd watch. But didn't make a decision until I was older and saw the "world" a bit, knowing where that led. Because I saw and observed.

Sargonski

Are you now an Elamite who speaks German? Why is the language of Elam separate in source from all of the Middle East languages? Are you a so-called eastern orthodox Christian living in Iran? What arm of the Eastern Orthodox are you? The "tester" is the father of lies, and he is always looking for the gullible. As we are approaching the "end times", maybe I should clue you into something about Elam (Jeremiah 49:38). You don't make much sense, but your viewpoints, while vague, are from a point of view, though shrouded, and unsupported, I have never heard of. How the 900 B.C. Moabites comes into your narrative remains elusive. As for the nature of God, he destroyed the world once with water, and is getting ready to destroy it again with fire. The neighbors of Jerusalem will not come out well (Zechariah 14), which includes Elam, the home of Iranian nuclear weapon systems.

Jeremiah 49:37 So I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who seek their lives. I will bring disaster upon them, even My fierce anger,” declares the LORD. “I will send out the sword after them until I finish them off. 38I will set My throne in Elam, and destroy its king and officials,” declares the LORD. 39“Yet in the last days, I will restore Elam from captivity,” declares the LORD.…

"Are you now an Elamite sho speaks German" you say .. then blather on about me being an eastern orthodox christian from Iran --- completely nonsensical .. once again deflecting from the topic of discussion which is

1) What is the name of this God that you claim is battling Satan .. clearly not "The Supreme one" now is it :)

2) Ha Satan - a title / job description meaning the Adversary or the Tester. Your false claims about the good nature of this God .. saying that this beloved Son of the Supreme God .. rebelled against his Father -- something the Moabites, Amalekites, Israelites, Jebusites, Ammorites, Elamites, Midianites, Phonicians did not believe.

The Tester of souls is not in opposition to God my young apprentice .. The Tester is Sent by God .. the Adversary subservient to God's will .. not testing outside the boundaries of what God has decreed.

The Moabites come into the narrative as stated above .. not believing your silly claims about Satan from Revelation .. because all they had to go on was Job. Not a complex idea friend .. and no need to speak Elamite or Moabite .. just need to be able to read "Israelite" :) Har har

2ndpillar

First , you play with petra , then with this
This tells us that you don't understand language.

Again , you acuse.
Have you read anything in Proverbs?
You are playing ping-pong with verses all the time , can't you notice?
There are a lot of quotes in Proverbs. You didn't pick one. Try Proverbs 11:2-4. Twisting the Words of God in favor of the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Matthew 13:25-49), does not come out well. As for Matthew 16, Petros (stone) is different from Petra, which means bedrock. One will withstand the rains and the winds, and the other, like with small stones/sand, will "fall" (Matthew 7:24-27).

Proverbs 11…2 When pride comes, disgrace follows, but with humility comes wisdom. 3The integrity of the upright guides them, but the perversity of the faithless destroys them. 4Riches are worthless in the day of wrath, but righteousness brings deliverance from death.…

Why would they lie :shrug:
A lot of reasons and they are mentioned in the Bible:
”For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.“
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭11‬:‭13‬-‭15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
”Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.“
‭‭I John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

2ndpillar

"Are you now an Elamite sho speaks German" you say .. then blather on about me being an eastern orthodox christian from Iran --- completely nonsensical .. once again deflecting from the topic of discussion which is

1) What is the name of this God that you claim is battling Satan .. clearly not "The Supreme one" now is it :)

The Moabites come into the narrative as stated above .. not believing your silly claims about Satan from Revelation .. because all they had to go on was Job. Not a complex idea friend .. and no need to speak Elamite or Moabite .. just need to be able to read "Israelite" :) Har har
Well, if you had accepted Revelation, then you wouldn't be so in the dark. For per Revelation 20:2, Satan is the devil, dragon, and the serpent, under different names. It was the "tempter"/"devil" who tried to tempt Yeshua in the wilderness (Mt 4:3 & 8). It is the "dragon" who "deceives" "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13). It is the "serpent" who deceived Adam and Eve. As for reading "Israelite", the official language of Israel is Hebrew, and the name of the LORD is not to be taken in vain per the 3rd Commandment. Your text seems to be repetitive in style and content, making me think you are nearing the edge of a cliff.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A lot of reasons and they are mentioned in the Bible:
”For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.“
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭11‬:‭13‬-‭15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
”Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.“
‭‭I John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Like I said, it's interesting to observe how you lot treat each other.

2ndpillar

I was talking about Grace but you don’t know what Grace is, you try hard and still break the law of God, the same sin as Adam and that’s why the wrath of God rests on you, you’ve rejected Jesus Christ as your atonement and trusting in your own works, they fall short of perfection, which God requires.
Your only option is to have Jesus Christs righteousness and perfection, how you going to achieve that perfection? You already failed.
You’ll end up taking the Mark thinking the anti christ is the messiah.
You used the word "mercy", not "grace". I am thinking they are not the same. Adam was deceived and died. Everyone will die (Jeremiah 31:30). Yeshua was the "Way" and the "Light", which is to say one must follow in Yeshua's path (Mt 19) to become perfect and be anointed by the Spirit of Revelation/prophecy, to understand the "message" of the "son of man" (Matthew 13:25-49) and the prophets. The "mark of the beast with two horns like a lamb" has already been affected, and those so affected, are looking towards drinking from the "cup of God's anger" (Rev 14:10). The "beast" and the "false prophet" are all dead, and only their demon spirits exist to affect the kings and rulers (Rev 16:13).

Sargonski

Well, if you had accepted Revelation, then you wouldn't be so in the dark. For per Revelation 20:2, Satan is the devil, dragon, and the serpent, under different names. It was the "tempter"/"devil" who tried to tempt Yeshua in the wilderness (Mt 4:3 & 8). It is the "dragon" who "deceives" "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13). It is the "serpent" who deceived Adam and Eve. As for reading "Israelite", the official language of Israel is Hebrew, and the name of the LORD is not to be taken in vain per the 3rd Commandment. Your text seems to be repetitive in style and content, making me think you are nearing the edge of a cliff.

Has nothing to do with my acceptance of Revelation .. or lack there-of .. nor about your lack of understanding of Revelations. The question on the table is the what the book of Job - and the OT in general has to say about our Friend Satan. .. What was the perspective and Belief of the Israelites .. who's beliefs were not formed by the dream of a 1st century Christian. Have you any idea how many folks were having apocalyptic visions during the 1rst century ? .. it was all the rage was a Messianic time .. annointed ones poping up all over the place .. Eusebius thought the book spurious .. but, what do you want ? it matters not what those people thought .. nor you .. nor I .. because the Israeites didn't have Revelations to form their opinion .. did they ! Unfortunately for the dreamer .. that Ha Satan is nothing like the she devil in Revelations .. completely different sides of the fence.

How is it that you can not understand that King Omri's beliefs about Ha-Satan - did not come from a first century Christian Dreamer ? This is a puzzling blockage ..could be be some kind of thought stopping technique .. implanted by unscrupulous Fundimentalist cult leader .. or you could just be foolin wit us.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
There are a lot of quotes in Proverbs. You didn't pick one. Try Proverbs 11:2-4. Twisting the Words of God in favor of the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Matthew 13:25-49), does not come out well. As for Matthew 16, Petros (stone) is different from Petra, which means bedrock. One will withstand the rains and the winds, and the other, like with small stones/sand, will "fall" (Matthew 7:24-27).

Proverbs 11…2 When pride comes, disgrace follows, but with humility comes wisdom. 3The integrity of the upright guides them, but the perversity of the faithless destroys them. 4Riches are worthless in the day of wrath, but righteousness brings deliverance from death.…
"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,but whoever hates correction is stupid."

"Good people obtain favor from the Lord, but he condemns those who devise wicked schemes."

"The proud and arrogant person—“Mocker” is his name—
behaves with insolent fury."

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Well, if you had accepted Revelation, then you wouldn't be so in the dark. For per Revelation 20:2, Satan is the devil, dragon, and the serpent, under different names.
You talk more about the Devil , then God , why is that?

It was the "tempter"/"devil" who tried to tempt Yeshua in the wilderness (Mt 4:3 & 8). It is the "dragon" who "deceives" "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13). It is the "serpent" who deceived Adam and Eve.
Again you with verses.
You are not bothering us, you are bothering yourself.

As for reading "Israelite", the official language of Israel is Hebrew
Which i doubt you know anything about , since you have demonstrated pure ignorance.

, and the name of the LORD is not to be taken in vain per the 3rd Commandment.
Again , argument of ignorance.

Your text seems to be repetitive in style and content, making me think you are nearing the edge of a cliff.
We think that you are non-sense , but you do not bother to ask yourself why

Last edited:

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
You used the word "mercy", not "grace". I am thinking they are not the same.Adam was deceived and died. Everyone will die (Jeremiah 31:30).
I doubt that you know anything about mercy and grace , since the only thing that you talk about is dark.

Yeshua was the "Way" and the "Light"
False , Yeshua IS

One thing plus that says you don't understand even claims.

, which is to say one must follow in Yeshua's path (Mt 19) to become perfect and be anointed by the Spirit of Revelation/prophecy
Which we don't need your agenda to understand that.

, to understand the "message" of the "son of man" (Matthew 13:25-49) and the prophets.
Your tactic and playing chess with words demonstrates otherwise and you refuse to consider any advice.

The "mark of the beast with two horns like a lamb" has already been affected, and those so affected, are looking towards drinking from the "cup of God's anger" (Rev 14:10). The "beast" and the "false prophet" are all dead, and only their demon spirits exist to affect the kings and rulers (Rev 16:13).
Again , your obssesion with the Beast , why?

Sargonski

Wow, blatant dishonesty in the name of "Jesus"! Just how sick is that!

On second thought, I've seen enough of your dishonest nonsense.
What, you are now a reincarnated Martin Luther? Do you also denigrate James?

More dishonest nonsense . Luther and James were not mentioned in my post and have nothing to do with your failure to tell us the name the God you are referring to ..

Pretending to not understand that the beliefs about Ha Satan to an Israelite living in 900 BC were not based on Revelations.

Pretending not to know that Yeshua was the name of Jesus in the first century .. in desperate attempt to deflect from the topic

Sargonski

. The "mark of the beast with two horns like a lamb" has already been affected, and those so affected, are looking towards drinking from the "cup of God's anger" (Rev 14:10). The "beast" and the "false prophet" are all dead, and only their demon spirits exist to affect the kings and rulers (Rev 16:13).
cx
Your tactic and playing chess with words demonstrates otherwise and you refuse to consider any advice.

Is the way of the false prophet to deflect and decieve .. usurping the position of the Logos - presenting a false God in a box named blasphemy

Last edited:

2ndpillar

More dishonest nonsense . Luther and James were not mentioned in my post and have nothing to do with your failure to tell us the name the God you are referring to ..

Pretending to not understand that the beliefs about Ha Satan to an Israelite living in 900 BC were not based on Revelations.

Pretending not to know that Yeshua was the name of Jesus in the first century .. in desperate attempt to deflect from the topic
The 900 BC era consisted of the era following the death of Solomon and the time of the dissolution of the ties between Israel and Judah, when the northern tribes worshipped idols, such as Baal (Lord), whereupon Moab had a temporary victory, and a stele was made touting Moab's victory. Is this broken stele the basis of your supposed illumination? Is your god "Chemosh".? As for the name of Yeshua, meaning YHWH saves, it existed in the 1st century, whereas the name "Jesus", which in Latin, means "earth pig", did not exist until the 17th century, when the letter "J" came into being. As Luther rejected the book of Revelation, Jude, Hebrews, and James, and loved Paul, I had to assume that you must be a comrade of Luther. On the other hand, some of the eastern orthodox, who had no fixed canon, had rejected the western canon, which included Revelations, that might be your reasoning. The Israelite of 900 B.C., worshipped Baal/Bel, in which Bel was the god of Babel, and therefore Israel was destroyed. Their beliefs were therefore not a foundation to build upon.

2ndpillar

If you had accepted Revelation, which parallels Daniel, you wouldn't be so much in the dark. The "beast with two horns like a lamb", is to "deceive" those "who dwell on earth" (Rev 13). The parallel Daniel descriptive would be the following "king" after the 10 horns of the beast of Daniel 7:24-26, whose kingdom (Roman church) would last until the end, which is described in Daniel 2:45. According to Rev 17, we are in the era of the 8th head of the beast, one of the 7, which is the end time. You might consider getting on a bike and getting out of the 9th century B.C..

2ndpillar

You talk more about the Devil , then God , why is that?
Your whole thesis is about Ha Satan, who according to Revelation is the devil (Rev 20:2). How do you suggest I debate you without mention of the "devil"/"Satan"? The "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:25-49) is with regards to the "message" of the "devil" versus the "message of the "son of man". That discord, according to Yeshua in Matthew 13:13-49 is the message of the kingdom of heaven. I am not sure that Matthew is in your particular eastern orthodox church canon, but it might be worth reading.