• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caitlyn Jenner Calls Transwoman Artemis Langford 'Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces'

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That's an interesting thing for her to say. So is Ms. Jenner going to start using the men's room? I mean, there's a case to made that she's just a transvestite. I recall her being bullied at CPAC last year, I think it was, being misgendered and deadnamed by some ******* harassing her. Ironic.
Maybe the bathroom assigned at birth?

Personally I think unisex rooms are the answer to settle this stuff once and for all.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Nobody here is interested in your bizarre U.S. fanfiction.
I would like to understand American men's psychology.
Do you consider lesbians to be real women?
Do you consider straight women who adore men to be nymphos, psychos?

Then I am proud of being a nympho.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
One transfemale attacking another saying they are "A Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces"

Hello pot, meet kettle lol

Meh. I don't see an issue. There is infighting within groups all the time.

Unless you are purely pointing out this hypocrisy for your own emotional benefit.

If not then who cares?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That's a twist! Who is right?

Caitlyn Jenner Calls Transwoman Artemis Langford 'Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces'

"Caitlyn Jenner accused a fellow transwoman of being nothing more than a "sexually deviant male" in a scathing tirade during an interview with America Reports host Sandra Smith earlier this week.

This shocking back-and-forth occurred after transgender college student Artemis Langford chose to join a sorority at the University of Wyoming, later resulting in several members of the group suing the organization because they allegedly felt uncomfortable with Langford's presence.

Jenner, who transitioned and legally changed her name herself back in 2015, slammed Langford for making the decision to join the women's college group, insisting that "if you look at those pictures, what I have to say is, he is a perverted, sexually deviant male."

Added the 73-year-old, "I’m sorry, Artemis Langford, you are not a woman and you do not belong in women’s spaces."

So she's a hypocrite.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You posted a transphobic video. Do you believe Laura Ingraham would accept your gender identity and preferred pronouns?

Where did get the idea that "so many" transwomen "chase women"?
Why generalizing? This has nothing to do with LGBT. It has to do with boundaries.

Example: a straight woman who is known as a nympho, enters a male locker room and starts gawking at all those naked men.
Can she do that?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Why generalizing?
You're the one generalizing with your claims regarding American transwomen.

This has nothing to do with LGBT. It has to do with boundaries.
Then why choose a source that's blatantly transphobic and biased? It certainly isn't trustworthy.
Example: a straight woman who is known as a nympho, enters a male locker room and starts gawking at all those naked men.
Can she do that?
No, of course that behavior is unacceptable. But that's not what's being disputed. You're claiming that it's a common occurrence with transwomen in the U.S., and you're being asked to substantiate this.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yeah, and it's very offensive to call someone that. It's also offensive to think that just because someone is part of a "minority", we all must share the same political and social beliefs. So if you don't vote Democratic, you're seen as some sort of traitor. It's bs. Not everyone's mind is dominated by identity politics.

I'm not saying that's what you were trying to say, just putting that out there.
Of course nobody is obligated to vote any particular way, but surely you can understand why it would appear quite strange for someone to align themselves with those who vehemently oppose their rights and identity?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
That's a twist! Who is right?

"Caitlyn Jenner accused a fellow transwoman of being nothing more than a "sexually deviant male" in a scathing tirade during an interview with America Reports host Sandra Smith earlier this week.

This shocking back-and-forth occurred after transgender college student Artemis Langford chose to join a sorority at the University of Wyoming, later resulting in several members of the group suing the organization because they allegedly felt uncomfortable with Langford's presence.

Jenner, who transitioned and legally changed her name herself back in 2015, slammed Langford for making the decision to join the women's college group, insisting that "if you look at those pictures, what I have to say is, he is a perverted, sexually deviant male."

Added the 73-year-old, "I’m sorry, Artemis Langford, you are not a woman and you do not belong in women’s spaces."

1684533884037.jpeg

Never in the history of RF, in the entire history of the internet has this image been more appropriate.

She desperately wants to be accepted in an organization that hates her because of who she is. She is only harming herself and other trans people. And for what? Tax cuts?