• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caitlyn Jenner Calls Transwoman Artemis Langford 'Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces'

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, I think you're just projecting. All of them?
It's not just trans people.
Once my cousin got lost at the soccer stadium. She incidentally ended up in the soccer player's locker-room.
Those men chased her away.
But she wasn't doing anything bad...she was just snooping around.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's not just trans people.
Once my cousin got lost at the soccer stadium. She incidentally ended up in the soccer player's locker-room.
Those men chased her away.
But she wasn't doing anything bad...she was just snooping around.
Yeah, that's because men and women tend to not like being in each other's designated spaces and tend to not like the opposite sex there.
Moreover, places like that they don't let people juat let themselves in to whatever room for a peek.
Because we are not Puritans, over here. I can show you so many female lawyers or jurists outspoken about sex.
That doesn't mean always wanting to be surrounded by men.
Does that make them less educated in la
No, I'm saying what you say doesn't suggest you are educated in law.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah, that's because men and women tend to not like being in each other's designated spaces and tend to not like the opposite sex there.
Moreover, places like that they don't let people juat let themselves in to whatever room for a peek.
Then why should these women accept that person into their sorority?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
No, it isn't. It just them talking. There's no proof of anything they say. For all I know, it could be bullying. I'm not aware of Artemis speaking publicly at all. Sororities and fraternities are for stuck up rich morons who need to pay to have friends in the first place. I really don't care about this. I'd never want to join a frat full of douchebags. It's a facet of college life I detest. If Artemis is being perverted and causing problems, then there should be some evidence of that and it should be handled. But at the moment, it's just hearsay. As for Jenner, she's just trying to keep her name in the news since she's not doing anything with her life at the moment.
Hmm.
I’ve always been a little curious as to how Frats and Sororities are seen by the average American College student. Are they just elitists?

Over here we don’t really have Frats or sororities. We have social clubs and groups like that.
People go out clubbing to let off steam, I guess.
But that’s about it.

Agree with you about Jenner lol

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Hmm.
I’ve always been a little curious as to how Frats and Sororities are seen by the average American College student. Are they just elitists?

Over here we don’t really have Frats or sororities. We have social clubs and groups like that.
But that’s about it.

We too. The university students' dormitory had boys and girls living in the same building. Of course there were only-boys bedrooms and only-girls bedrooms. But the library, the hall, the canteen...were all in common. :)
I think that in Wyoming there are promiscuous campuses as well.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
We too. The university students' dormitory had boys and girls living in the same building. Of course there were only-boys bedrooms and only-girls bedrooms. But the library, the hall, the canteen...were all in common. :)
I think that in Wyoming there are promiscuous campuses as well.
Yeah we have on and off campus “dorms”
More like a cheap rental that the uni helps students with.
A lot of students here actually live off campus, usually with roommates to help with the cost. So I don’t think we really have a lot of “girls only” and “boys only” spaces happening here. Maybe on campus dorms that’s enforced a bit more. I doubt it though
Either way it’s not that unusual to have boys and girls living together as roommates when they’re uni aged over here.
We call them “share houses” typically.

Last edited:

Kfox

Expecting diverse groups to have monolithic beliefs is daft. Expecting that transwomen won't agitate for the psychos who want to harm them isn't really the same. Caitlyn Jenner is helping bigots harm transpeople and she is doing it for money.
Are you suggesting Caitlyn is only saying those things for money?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Hmm.

But that’s about it.

Yeah, the whole subculture is super toxic.

PureX

Veteran Member
As usual, the important information is being left out of the "report".

But I don't care enough about any of it to bother looking for it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Are you under the impression all trans people have the same opinions of what is best for trans people? That there is no diversity of thought concerning trans issues?
It's not a monolith, indeed.
It's like saying all Christians are the same thing.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Are you under the impression all trans people have the same opinions of what is best for trans people? That there is no diversity of thought concerning trans issues?
How disingenuous. Of course they can have varying opinions, but transphobic hypocrisy obviously wouldn't fall under "what's best for trans people".
Also, considering your own opinions on trans issues, it's obvious that you didn't ask the question in good faith.

Kfox

How disingenuous. Of course they can have varying opinions, but transphobic hypocrisy obviously wouldn't fall under "what's best for trans people".
What constitutes trans phobia is completely subjective. Just because you find specific acts trans phobic doesn't mean everybody does. Perhaps Caitlyn didn't say what she said for money, perhaps she said those things because that is what she believes, even if it goes against what you believe.
Also, considering your own opinions on trans issues, it's obvious that you didn't ask the question in good faith.
(LOL) You gotta admit; it was only a matter of time before some "Peeping Tom" took things a step further by pretending to be trans just so he can get a really good peep! I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often.

Last edited: