• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caitlyn Jenner Calls Transwoman Artemis Langford 'Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces'

Kfox

It seems obvious she's a fraud courting rightwing, anti-trans ****wits for pay.
If Jenner were a right-wing anti-trans **** I suspect he would have remained Bruce Jenner. But instead, he came out trans-gender and in doing so did more for the trans community than anybody else world wide. Consider the possibility that Jenner doesn’t care what anybody else thinks, he doesn’t tow anybody’s line but his own, and in doing so he will occasionally step on right-wing toes, occasionally left wing toes, and even a few trans toes every now and then. Maybe he doesn't do or say any of this for money (even though I suspect he made far more money promoting trans issues than anything else) maybe he does and say things because that is what he believes. Consider the possibility that you might be wrong.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
If Jenner were a right-wing anti-trans **** I suspect he would have remained Bruce Jenner. But instead, he came out trans-gender and in doing so did more for the trans community than anybody else world wide. Consider the possibility that Jenner doesn’t care what anybody else thinks, he doesn’t tow anybody’s line but his own, and in doing so he will occasionally step on right-wing toes, occasionally left wing toes, and even a few trans toes every now and then. Maybe he doesn't do or say any of this for money (even though I suspect he made far more money promoting trans issues than anything else) maybe he does and say things because that is what he believes. Consider the possibility that you might be wrong.
Can you please stop misgendering people? At least use "they" instead". It makes the conversation hard to follow when you're the only one doing it. It also just makes you look spiteful and rude.

Also, Jenner hasn't done **** for trans people. Most trans people can't stand her. None of these loud mouth narcissistic "trans spokepeople", activists, influencers, etc. have done a damn thing for us. We been able to transition, change our legal stuff and get on with our lives for decades.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Especially Italian males. So monolithic. ;)
By day having dinner with their own wives and kids.
By night meeting some transwoman in a motel out of town.
That's wrong, disgusting, and no they aren't monolithic. That's called cheating, and parents who step out amd betray their family like that deserve whatever punishment and pain comes their way.
Not Italian men, not Italian women, not trans men and women, not anyone is a monolithic group. It doesn't happen.
And this isn't the first time you've made a post that seems to suggest you are ok with marital infidelity. Last I knew Italy is still rather Catholic, and I know they don't approve of it.

Shadow Wolf

Also, Jenner hasn't done **** for trans people. Most trans people can't stand her. None of these loud mouth narcissistic "trans spokepeople", activists, influencers, etc. have done a damn thing for us. We been able to transition, change our legal stuff and get on with our lives for decades.
Yup. All Jenner did was say "look at me!"

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Has Caitlyn Jenner had transitioning surgery already? I'm not really into "keeping up with the Kardashians" so I wouldn't know.

When I watched the video that described Artemis Langford sitting in the Sorority house with an erection, and sometimes covering her erection with a pillow, as she watched at least one Sorority sister in a bath towel walk past, my reaction was: Artemis still has some unfinished business with her transitioning.

This may not be a popular opinion, but my opinion is that women with penises should not be sharing intimate spaces with women without penises.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Last I knew Italy is still rather Catholic, and I know they don't approve of it.
"Catholic", yes...historically Catholic.
But it's a Pagan country and things like marital fidelity are not taken for granted any more. Unfortunately, I'd say.

Shadow Wolf

"Catholic", yes...historically Catholic.
But it's a Pagan country and things like marital fidelity are not taken for granted any more. Unfortunately, I'd say.
You forgot to nod along and agree that the citizens of any given country and members of any given group are not monolithic despite sharing some common features. I promise you even Italy has gay men who wouldn't touch a woman and transwomen who are into women.
And Pagans tend to take marriage seriously as well. It's not a pagan thing to cheat on your spouse.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You forgot to nod along and agree that the citizens of any given country and members of any given group are not monolithic despite sharing some common features. I promise you even Italy has gay men who wouldn't touch a woman and transwomen who are into women.
And Pagans tend to take marriage seriously as well. It's not a pagan thing to cheat on your spouse.
I meant that in Pagan Rome there was no such a thing as "marital fidelity".
Maybe it's Germanic Heathenry what you have in mind.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Has Caitlyn Jenner had transitioning surgery already? I'm not really into "keeping up with the Kardashians" so I wouldn't know.

When I watched the video that described Artemis Langford sitting in the Sorority house with an erection, and sometimes covering her erection with a pillow, as she watched at least one Sorority sister in a bath towel walk past, my reaction was: Artemis still has some unfinished business with her transitioning.

This may not be a popular opinion, but my opinion is that women with penises should not be sharing intimate spaces with women without penises.
So far, there's no evidence for any of their claims. It's hearsay. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Regardless of gender, people with penises have an obligation to try to keep them under control.

And I think just about everybody (regardless of gender) who has a penis can tell you a story of a time when it made it's pressence known at an inappropriate time and place. It happens, it is embarrassing. We move on.

Shadow Wolf

I guess I'll start using the women's room! I'm sure that will go over well! People need to use some logic here!
Yeah, some people really just don't know what they're asking. Amd that is to have burly, hairy men who usually have hair on their face and sometimes bald on the head to be in the women's restroom. The pearl clutchers would probably shatter bith hands and pearls from clutching so hard, lol.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So far, there's no evidence for any of their claims. It's hearsay. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't.
Well...
But let's say you're right.
Why won't this student decide to go to another campus? Which is not a sorority?
The fact that she insists on remaining there...it's highly suspicious.

Shadow Wolf

Regardless of gender, people with penises have an obligation to try to keep them under control.
Why? It's just a bodily reaction that isn't necessarily or automatically one of sexual arousal. Indiana legally requires them to be controlled, but that's just counter to biology and psychology. And Indiana is a whackass state that's very far behind the times.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member

And I think just about everybody (regardless of gender) who has a penis can tell you a story of a time when it made it's pressence known at an inappropriate time and place. It happens, it is embarrassing. We move on.
If she's on estrogens and especially if she's on testosterone blockers, she won't be able to get it up, anyway. See, people don't even know how this works.

Also, it's creepy as hell to be talking about a stranger this way. I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And I'm attracted to both men and women, so I guess I should be banned from all gendered spaces. :rolleyes: Seriously, that's kind of dumb.
What I mean is that those women feel bothered by that presence.
After all...they are all ciswomen who should share the bathroom with a transwoman.
They should all agree on that, first.