• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caitlyn Jenner Calls Transwoman Artemis Langford 'Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces'

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, of course that behavior is unacceptable. But that's not what's being disputed. You're claiming that it's a common occurrence with transwomen in the U.S., and you're being asked to substantiate this.
No...that's exactly what's been disputed.
If that transwoman hadn't done what she did in that sorority, nothing of this would have ever happened.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, and it's very offensive to call someone that. It's also offensive to think that just because someone is part of a "minority", we all must share the same political and social beliefs. So if you don't vote Democratic, you're seen as some sort of traitor. It's bs. Not everyone's mind is dominated by identity politics.

I'm not saying that's what you were trying to say, just putting that out there.
Oh wow. I knew it was an insult of sorts, didn’t know the full extent.

Don't get me wrong here, I absolutely agree with you that thinking a person votes for Dems or whoever just because they are part of a minority is quite offensive. Or that they have to even.
I think that kind of thinking is just people trying to box others into more “manageable categories” and is ultimately lazy. A matter of convenience more than anything else.

I was merely trying to say that I have run across that exact mentality in many circles I run in. Not always but it comes up sometimes.

It just is what it is, I guess lol
:shrug:

Last edited:

Yerda

Veteran Member
Oh wow. I knew it was an insult of sorts, didn’t know the full extent.

Don't get me wrong here, I absolutely agree with you that thinking a person votes for Dems or whoever just because they are part of a minority is quite offensive. Or that they have to even.
I think that kind of thinking is just people trying to box others into more “manageable categories” and is ultimately lazy. A matter of convenience more than anything else.

I was merely trying to say that I have run across that exact mentality in many circles I run in. Not always but it comes up sometimes.

It just is what it is, I guess lol
:shrug:
Expecting diverse groups to have monolithic beliefs is daft. Expecting that transwomen won't agitate for the psychos who want to harm them isn't really the same. Caitlyn Jenner is helping bigots harm transpeople and she is doing it for money.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Expecting diverse groups to have monolithic beliefs is daft. Expecting that transwomen won't agitate for the psychos who want to harm them isn't really the same. Caitlyn Jenner is helping bigots harm transpeople and she is doing it for money.
You may be right there.
I can only comment on what I’ve witnessed.

I do try my best to give the benefit of the doubt to folks. Because maybe that’s just what they believe.

Admittedly, when it comes to famous folks or those with a following (relatively speaking) that becomes harder to do lol
I believe the kids call it “grifting” or “being a grifter” these days.

And I’ve seen it from all kinds of folks.
Usually on social media, to be fair. But still.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's a good point.
It's not a monolithic group.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If that transwoman hadn't done what she did in that sorority, nothing of this would have ever happened.
I read the accounts by the girls living there. I don't blame Jenner and the girls themselves calling otbout for what it is.

I think just for dinners and events, just fine.

Living there, no way.

Obviously this person still has intact male physicality which should be more than enough to settle the matter in favor of the real females living there.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I read the accounts by the girls living there. I don't blame Jenner and the girls themselves calling otbout for what it is.

Living there, no way.

Obviously this person still has intact male physicality which should be more than enough to settle the matter in favor of the real females living there.
It reminds me of the movie She's the man, where a female student disguises herself as a man so she can play male soccer with other boys...
and in the meantime she sleeps in the same room as a super-stud (lucky her..)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You made the claim that "so many" transwomen in the U.S. "chase women", but you reference only a single case, and from an untrustworthy source.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You made the claim that "so many" transwomen in the U.S. "chase women", but you reference only a single case, and from an untrustworthy source.
From Wikipedia Transgender sexuality - Wikipedia.
A 2015 survey of roughly 3,000 American trans women showed that at least 60% were attracted to women.[5]

60% is a big number, considering that in my country more and more transwomen have genital surgery so they can have a more satisfying sex life with their own male partners.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW

Living there, no way.

IMO, a controversial person (Jenner) commenting on a controversial topic is only a distraction and so much useless noise to the mix.

As for the case itself, it's a good example of why it's a bad idea for people to base their arguments on emotions rather than facts (that goes for either side). And why, if the allegations are true, it's a bad idea to resort to unethical tactics to accomplish something. All it does is negate the effort and hand any opposition easy ammunition. It sets one's cause several steps back.

While the question of the pledge alleging to be trans is part of the complaint, it's not the entirety of it. Rather, it's allegedly a combination of inappropriate behavior by this person in addition to their "illegal" (per sorority bylaws) admission to the organization; whether bylaws were ignored and the rights of existing members impinged; and whether existing members have experienced coercion and intimidation at the hands of higher-ups over the matter. So, while the pledge's identity is a factor it's not the sole factor as there are grievances that should not exist and don't pertain to identity. If found to be true, these are infractions that need to be corrected and are cause for reviewing existing bylaws to see if revisions are overdue. And any guilty higher-ups punished, if not removed from their positions and the sorority entirely.

The members have a right to speak out if there has been a breach of contract and bullying. Sororities have a long history of not accepting every person who's sought membership. It's safe to assume that prior to this case, 100% of those previously rejected applicants have all been biological females and there would have been a myriad of reasons why any of them were not accepted. If any of those other rejected female pledges had been also unilaterally admitted with the bylaws circumvented and members bullied, a similar complaint would be filed.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
IMO, a controversial person (Jenner) commenting on a controversial topic is only a distraction and so much useless noise to the mix.

As for the case itself, it's a good example of why it's a bad idea for people to base their arguments on emotions rather than facts (that goes for either side). And why, if the allegations are true, it's a bad idea to resort to unethical tactics to accomplish something. All it does is negate the effort and hand any opposition easy ammunition. It sets one's cause several steps back.

While the question of the pledge alleging to be trans is part of the complaint, it's not the entirety of it. Rather, it's allegedly a combination of inappropriate behavior by this person in addition to their "illegal" (per sorority bylaws) admission to the organization; whether bylaws were ignored and the rights of existing members impinged; and whether existing members have experienced coercion and intimidation at the hands of higher-ups over the matter. So, while the pledge's identity is a factor it's not the sole factor as there are grievances that should not exist and don't pertain to identity. If found to be true, these are infractions that need to be corrected and are cause for reviewing existing bylaws to see if revisions are overdue. And any guilty higher-ups punished, if not removed from their positions and the sorority entirely.

The members have a right to speak out if there has been a breach of contract and bullying. Sororities have a long history of not accepting every person who's sought membership. It's safe to assume that prior to this case, 100% of those previously rejected applicants have all been biological females and there would have been a myriad of reasons why any of them were not accepted. If any of those other rejected female pledges had been also unilaterally admitted with the bylaws circumvented and members bullied, a similar complaint would be filed.
A good case for the establishment of trans sororitys and fraternitys now.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Watch that video I posted. It's horrific.
No, it isn't. It just them talking. There's no proof of anything they say. For all I know, it could be bullying. I'm not aware of Artemis speaking publicly at all. Sororities and fraternities are for stuck up rich morons who need to pay to have friends in the first place. I really don't care about this. I'd never want to join a frat full of douchebags. It's a facet of college life I detest. If Artemis is being perverted and causing problems, then there should be some evidence of that and it should be handled. But at the moment, it's just hearsay. As for Jenner, she's just trying to keep her name in the news since she's not doing anything with her life at the moment.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One transfemale attacking another saying they are "A Perverted, Sexually Deviant Male' Who Doesn't 'Belong in Women's Spaces"

Hello pot, meet kettle lol

Or dumb, bored, washed up, has been richie celebrity is making a lame attempt to stay relevant.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, it isn't. It just them talking. There's no proof of anything they say. For all I know, it could be bullying. I'm not aware of Artemis speaking publicly at all. Sororities and fraternities are for stuck up rich morons who need to pay to have friends in the first place. I really don't care about this. I'd never want to join a frat full of douchebags. It's a facet of college life I detest. If Artemis is being perverted and causing problems, then there should be some evidence of that and it should be handled. But at the moment, it's just hearsay. As for Jenner, she's just trying to keep her name in the news since she's not doing anything with her life at the moment.
In Italy, if you send transwomen to only-male-spaces, to male facilities, you do them a favor.
Because they literally crave for being around men all the time.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In Italy, if you send transwomen to only-male-spaces, to male facilities, you do them a favor.
Because they literally crave for being around men all the time.
No, I think you're just projecting. All of them? Literally all the time? You aren't showing the thinking of someone allegedly in law.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, I think you're just projecting. All of them? Literally all the time? You aren't showing the thinking of someone allegedly in law.

Because we are not Puritans, over here. I can show you so many female lawyers or jurists outspoken about sex.
Does that make them less educated in law?