• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Evolutionist:

Heneni

Miss Independent
Heneni: You assume that , your "facts" are correct. .

So do you.

And yet no one is laughing.

Sorry, my bad. You are indeed decendant from an ape. Forgive me, i did not mean to make you feel bad about it.

[SIZE=+1]I rather have a miserable ape for a grandfather or a man highly endowed by nature and possessed of great means of influence & yet who employs these faculties & that influence for the mere purpose of introducing ridicule into a grave scientific discussion, I unhesitatingly affirm my preference for the ape. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]T.H. Huxley[/SIZE]

Yes, well...of course. If you decended from an ape, do you suppose youd be evolving into a alien after this? Just wondering..i mean evolution has the answers right? So what are the human race evolving into? And if evolution is an ongoing thing...it means your are right this moment evolving into something...what will that be then? Or do you get to pick. The rate at which we are destroying this planet..you might want to evolve into something that can survive in space...Not that you are going to evolve into an alien before you die of course...neither will your decendants..if you have any. But its good to dream.

So do you.

Sorry, my bad. You are indeed decendant from an ape. Forgive me, i did not mean to make you feel bad about it.

Yes, well...of course. If you decended from an ape, do you suppose youd be evolving into a alien after this? Just wondering..i mean evolution has the answers right? So what are the human race evolving into? And if evolution is an ongoing thing...it means your are right this moment evolving into something...what will that be then? Or do you get to pick. The rate at which we are destroying this planet..you might want to evolve into something that can survive in space...Not that you are going to evolve into an alien before you die of course...neither will your decendants..if you have any. But its good to dream.
Henei: Stop with the ape thing. It makes you look unprofessional. And you decended from DIRT, so I wouldn't be talking. Plus, you seem to like to use reversal
debating techniques.
When I used the term, "facts", I put quotations around it to demonstrate sarcasim.
So, did you learn everything from a bible-thimping pastor,
or did you decend from dirt?

Heneni

Miss Independent
You decended from DIRT, so I wouldn't be talking. Plus, you seem to like to use reversal debating techniques.
When I used the term, "facts", I put quotations around it to demonstrate sarcasim.
So, did you learn everything from a bible-thimping pastor,
or did you decend from dirt?

Yeh...my ancestor was made from dirt. Amazing hey. And god breathed life into that being, and it has never stopped being.

You might want to actually POST something to debate maybe then i can critique your debate skills and your so called 'facts'. But i see your looking for support. And your nerves are killing you.

Yeh...my ancestor was made from dirt. Amazing hey. And god breathed life into that being, and it has never stopped being.

You might want to actually POST something to debate maybe then i can critique your debate skills and your so called 'facts'. But i see your looking for support. And your nerves are killing you.
The parasit will squeal when you crush it. But, the only help that will come is more parasites.

By the way, did you know that Paul(bible) was a sexist?
I thought that was interesting.

Anyways, I am not searching for support. I allready have enough in myself.
You seem to be sprouting though, like a moth. What is it you fear? Is it the end of your trivial existence? The destruction of your ideology?
Well, its been fun, so, fly away little moth!

Smile! Smile!

Heneni

Miss Independent
The parasit will squeal when you crush it. But, the only help that will come is more parasites.

By the way, did you know that Paul(bible) was a sexist?
I thought that was interesting.

Anyways, I am not searching for support. I allready have enough in myself.
You seem to be sprouting though, like a moth. What is it you fear? Is it the end of your trivial existence? The destruction of your ideology?
Well, its been fun, so, fly away little moth!

Smile! Smile!

You know...what i dont understand is that you keep on bla bla bla'ing instead of posting your ideas. I dont fear anything yet. Maybe id shiver in my boots if you actually POST something.

To me it just looks like you dont actually have anything to say.

Heneni

You know...what i dont understand is that you keep on bla bla bla'ing instead of posting your ideas. I dont fear anything yet. Maybe id shiver in my boots if you actually POST something.

To me it just looks like you dont actually have anything to say.

Heneni
Did you research that post that I sent about the forms of evolution, or are you just playing around? Here . I'll re-send it.

Heneni: You assume that , your "facts" are correct. And when you brought up Hitler, you are frightfully incorrect! HItler was not about evolution, it was about eugenics, which has nothing to do with evolution.

And when you say evolution as a whole , you are gravely mistaken! It is quite obvious that you do not realise all of the forms of evolution!
Here , I will spell everything out for you so that your confused mind can untwist itself. This should help your lack of understanding:
1. embryonic-evolution
2. cosmic-evolution
3. vestigial-evolution
4. macro-evolution
5. micro-evolution
etc...,etc...
There are many different forms of evolution. I do not accept cosmic-evolution, and some parts of vestigial-evolution.
Here you are Henei.;)

Heneni

Miss Independent
Did you research that post that I sent about the forms of evolution, or are you just playing around? Here . I'll re-send it.

Research this...

During darwins life...there wasnt the technology that we have today. There is now very strong microscopes, there is significantly advanced scientific techniques...and if the man was alive today, im sure he would categorically withdraw his theory.

Einstein was ahead of his time. Yet what he had did (99%) has never been refuted. There is so much controversy about this evolution theory, so many faked evidence laying around. So many missing links. So little concern for scientific method that its hardly even reliable to listen to.

Heneni

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
Nobel Prize-winning physicist Dr. Robert A. Millikan, in a speech before the American Chemical Society, said, “The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do.”

Research this...

During darwins life...there wasnt the technology that we have today. There is now very strong microscopes, there is significantly advanced scientific techniques...and if the man was alive today, im sure he would categoricly withdraw his theory.

Einstein was ahead of his time. Yet what he had did (99%) has never been refuted. There is so much controversy about this evolution theory, so many faked evidence laying around. So many missing links. So little concern for scientific method that its hardly even reliable to listen to.

Heneni
What colour eyes do you have? Hair? Skin? Nose shape? Height?
All of these were passed down from your decendants to you. You might be tall and the person next to you short. These are the things of which explain the logic, observation, and testability(through pedigree mapping) of micro, and macro-evolution. And before, (when I was on the side you take),I always told the other person that it wasn't really evolution, and I never realised
that the words micro, and macro-evolution , have the word evolution in them.
Then it hit me. They do!!!!

Nobel Prize-winning physicist Dr. Robert A. Millikan, in a speech before the American Chemical Society, said, “The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do.”
You know that homosapians ARE fallible, and make errors. Are scientists humans?
The question really becomes, what of evolution, is he speaking about?
Is he a Christian?
I am truly sorry, but most people that "don't agree with evolution" are either thinking about cosmic-evolution, or are just not thinking of its entirety.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Give up, people. It can't be reasoned with.

jesusbot.jpg

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Research this...

During darwins life...there wasnt the technology that we have today. There is now very strong microscopes, there is significantly advanced scientific techniques...and if the man was alive today, im sure he would categorically withdraw his theory.
Yup, that 's right. And just think, every single thing that Biology has learned since Darwin has confirmed his theory. He turns out to have been right. That's why the entire science of modern Biology is based on his theory.

Einstein was ahead of his time. Yet what he had did (99%) has never been refuted.
Same for Darwin.
There is so much controversy about this evolution theory, so many faked evidence laying around.
Please cite a single piece of faked evidence that ToE relies on.
So many missing links
What is a "missing link" and what does it have to do with this discussion?
So little concern for scientific method that its hardly even reliable to listen to.
It is sad how people with no regard for the scientific method--like you, attack one of the most well-supported theories in the history of science.

So, as I said, Heneni, do you know what ToE actually says? Because I'm sure you agree that it's impossible to determine whether it's correct before we establish what it says.

Did you see my agreement to provide you with a summary of the evidence in support of ToE if you agree to stick around, read, try to understand, and respond to it?

Heneni[/quote]