• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Evolutionist:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
or any magic... it isn't just the bible.

the problem is with so many posts all at once the chances of them ever being read and digested is next to zero.

It does more harm to the flow of the discussion IMHO than it does good.

wa:do

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
or any magic... it isn't just the bible.

the problem is with so many posts all at once the chances of them ever being read and digested is next to zero.

It does more harm to the flow of the discussion IMHO than it does good.

The problem is that some people have been conditioned and indoctrinated since their childhood with a "conclusion" already hardwired into their skull, zealously adhering to it even after the facts are exposed and explained, and thus reducing them to little more than automatons. It's quite sad. :(

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Well then it's a good thing I never made such a claim. I was referring to the more glaringly obvious examples.
Not saying you were... the glaring examples are pretty glaring.
Creationists know they can't succeed on evidence, so they have no recourse but to be loud and try to pass themselves as the "true faithful" (tm).

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Not saying you were... the glaring examples are pretty glaring.
Creationists know they can't succeed on evidence, so they have no recourse but to be loud and try to pass themselves as the "true faithful" (tm).

Right, and science is merely the devil's deception (accept when it's used in their daily lives like with medicine and technology, of course.) Trying to inform and educate them is like trying to spoon feed a crying, screaming infant that slaps the food away from its own mouth, and then tries to pass off its own soiled diaper as divine truth.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Clearly some of you HAVE evolved from a monkey. And then evolution stopped for most of you.

Just a joke....:D

Heneni

Miss Independent
It is quite possible that the rest of you evolved from a lower form of 'some kind'. It took some of you millions of years to develop a brain, and even longer to start using it.

But...me..my anscesters were created. Hence...my family tree has been thinking from day one.

It is quite possible that the rest of you evolved from a lower form of 'some kind'. It took some of you millions of years to develop a brain, and even longer to start using it.

But...me..my anscesters were created. Hence...my family tree has been thinking from day one.
This person is so utterly out-smarted, that they have to refer to derogatory commenting!:thud:LOL!

Heneni

Miss Independent
World population growth rate in recent times is about 2% per year. Practicable application of growth rate throughout human history would be about half that number. Wars, disease, famine, etc. have wiped out approximately one third of the population on average every 82 years. Starting with eight people, and applying these growth rates since the Flood of Noah's day (about 4500 years ago) would give a total human population at just under six billion people. However, application on an evolutionary time scale runs into major difficulties. Starting with one "couple" just 41,000 years ago would give us a total population of 2 x 10to the power of 89. The universe does not have space to hold so many bodies.

Heneni

Heneni

Miss Independent
This person is so utterly out-smarted, that they have to refer to derogatory commenting!:thud:LOL!

Correct me if im wrong...but im not the one who came up with the idea that we evolved from monkeys....if that is derogatory then stop believing it..

Correct me if im wrong...but im not the one who came up with the idea that we evolved from monkeys....if that is derogatory then stop believing it..
If I remeber correctly I said that I believe in God and that I don't think we evolvedfrom monkeys, and no one says that!!

Heneni

Miss Independent
If I remeber correctly I said that I believe in God and that I don't think we evolvedfrom monkeys, and no one says that!!

Im happy for you. And i did say that before. Why do you always think im talking to you? So when are you going to post your stuff about dinasours and radiometrics...etc...etc...

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I just want to point out how strangely captivating it is to see Christians insist that they are the "only true Christians" (tm) and the other isn't. Dogma is a blast.