• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Wicca

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Also from that link: Not all Wiccans follow precisely the same path. ......Many Wiccans will work with 1 or 2 Deities. Wiccans believe that each individual's path is valid. and no one path is better than any other....

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
Mike182 said:
i hope you are not implying that we are attatched to a 'craze' as appose to this being the conclusion to a lot of soul searching :tsk:
Your "soul searching" has yielded you information from the craze.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Pardus said:
Your "soul searching" has yielded you information from the craze.
you have no right to judge me, you do not know who has tought me, what i have read, how deeply i have searched etc

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i am of no official degree, simply because i am still finding my feet

i will not tell you who has tought me because i will not give out names over the internett - the point being however that you have no right to judge me

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
You wear the title like you have not only found your feet but you are ready to proclaim it to the world.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Pardus said:
You wear the title like you have not only found your feet but you are ready to proclaim it to the world.
i am happy to proclaim to the world that i am a christian wiccan, however everyone started somewhere with their religion, and i am just starting - but this does not alter the fact that i am, a christian wiccan

mr.guy

crapsack
Mike, relax...

Pardus is just jealous cause the big 'taoist craze' has been over for a couple years now...i mean, i almost never see anyone walking around with "the tao of pooh". Must be a tough time for a taoist when your religion doesn't impress chicks like it used to.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
mr.guy said:
Mike, relax...

Pardus is just jealous cause the big 'taoist craze' has been over for a couple years now...i mean, i almost never see anyone walking around with "the tao of pooh". Must be a tough time for a taoist when your religion doesn't impress chicks like it used to.
ROFLMAO! (Wish I would have said that!)

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
mr.guy said:
Oh dear, does this mean I'm late? :p

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Pardus said:
Pardus, could I commend to you to the 5th and 8th parts of the Dao de Jing.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
I say taoistic because it is the kind of philosophy i aspire to but i much to do before i can follow it.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Pardus said:
I say taoistic because it is the kind of philosophy i aspire to but i much to do before i can follow it.
I'm pointing more towards the situational philosophy contained in these passages.

From 8.

The best of man is like water,
Which benefits all things, and does not contend with them,
Which flows in places that others disdain,
Where it is in harmony with the Way.

Allow people to flow through their own path. All streams lead to rivers, all rivers to the sea.

Contention can breed disharmony.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Mike182 said:
the point being however that you have no right to judge me

I don't know when people became convinced of this, but I swear to god they stopped thinking all together the day they did. This one statement is responsible for... well, things I don't like. We all have an obligation to judge each other. What we shouldn't do, is be overly sensitive to the judgements of others, as if they really matter all that much.