• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Critic on Islam

Averroes

Osama=Coward....

Osama brave? He lectures on the evils of the west and encourages young impressionable people to fight in the name of Islam by committing suicide. Yeah a true hero!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
They can use the same name, but they can be another person.

I'm going back to when the Taliban had a Government in Afghanistan,unsurprisingly only Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates recognised the Taliban as Afghanistan's legitimate Government and its not hard to figure out why,Pushtun and Pakistan are cool hangouts for them.

Even Deobandi Muslim clerics speak out against them:

MUMBAI: Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud's pronouncement that he will turn to India once "goals'' in Pakistan are achieved has outraged leading clerics and Muslim leaders in India. Jamiatul Ulema-e-Hind, a body of religious leaders, is convening a three-day conclave in Deoband in the first week of November where Taliban's ideology of sanctioning suicide bombing will be roundly denounced.
Disturbed at Mehsud's provocative statement, the Jamiatul Ulema-e-Hind is gearing up for an ideological fight with the so-called jihadis. "The Taliban, who sanction suicide bombings, are enemies of Islam. Committing suicide is haram (prohibited) in Islam and suicide bombers will go straight to jahanum (hell),'' said Maulana Hameed Noamani, Jamiatul Ulema's spokesperson.

There are plenty of Muslims who have spoken out against the Taliban,you want us to see a misunderstood group of good Guys when the truth is they are what they have always been,criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:

AhmadSyahir

I'm going back to when the Taliban had a Government in Afghanistan,unsurprisingly only Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates recognised the Taliban as Afghanistan's legitimate Government and its not hard to figure out why,Pushtun and Pakistan are cool hangouts for them.

Even Deobandi Muslim clerics speak out against them:

MUMBAI: Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud's pronouncement that he will turn to India once "goals'' in Pakistan are achieved has outraged leading clerics and Muslim leaders in India. Jamiatul Ulema-e-Hind, a body of religious leaders, is convening a three-day conclave in Deoband in the first week of November where Taliban's ideology of sanctioning suicide bombing will be roundly denounced.
Disturbed at Mehsud's provocative statement, the Jamiatul Ulema-e-Hind is gearing up for an ideological fight with the so-called jihadis. "The Taliban, who sanction suicide bombings, are enemies of Islam. Committing suicide is haram (prohibited) in Islam and suicide bombers will go straight to jahanum (hell),'' said Maulana Hameed Noamani, Jamiatul Ulema's spokesperson.

There are plenty of Muslims who have spoken out against the Taliban,you want us to see a misunderstood group of good Guys when the truth is they are what they have always been,criminals.

Which Taliban? See the Taliban that I'm talking about in this link: LiveLeak.com - Taliban - Behind the Masks

Those muslim that spoke against Taliban is the same. They afraid to help their
brother of the same faith and when their brother rise to defend their land, other muslim just speak against them. Other muslim just watch their fellow muslim's country attacked by the infidels and not even giving them a hand.

Another theory is misunderstanding that created by media. I don't blame anyone. I'll jump a conclusion when everything is clear.

The Taliban in the video is the locals who fight for their hometown.

AhmadSyahir

Osama=Coward....

Osama brave? He lectures on the evils of the west and encourages young impressionable people to fight in the name of Islam by committing suicide. Yeah a true hero!

Yes he is brave. Rich young man turn poor just because he is coward enough to left his life which is full of luxury and fight for great reason?

Well, going into an unbalance war is so-called 'suicide' too right? But the main point is to die with honor or win the battle without sacrificing life before the battle has even started. Suicide bombing has always be a good story from the west. I know there's video of them but i can feel there's something 'fishy' is going on.

Averroes

There are many who sacrifice their wealth for mystical adventures this doesn't necessitate his bravery. Osama encouraged violence which is the antithesis of Islam. Is this the person you want representing your faith?

AhmadSyahir

There are many who sacrifice their wealth for mystical adventures this doesn't necessitate his bravery. Osama encouraged violence which is the antithesis of Islam. Is this the person you want representing your faith?

List all that person you just said. And of course those who do so-called 'sucide' thing.*not fun thing

I don't know him well as I know my friend but if he's so brave, there must be a reason. I'm not jumping any conclusion until I truly know.

Problem is , IMO, and the opinion of many others well versed in history, violence towards unbelievers is not the antithesis of Islam. It is required.

AhmadSyahir

Problem is , IMO, and the opinion of many others well versed in history, violence towards unbelievers is not the antithesis of Islam. It is required.

It's required in certain condition. If by raising the arms is the only way, then battle it will be.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Which Taliban? See the Taliban that I'm talking about in this link: LiveLeak.com - Taliban - Behind the Masks

Yes i've seen the video,there are many videos concerning the Taliban,most of them show them in a very bad light,ie killing Women and such yet you want us to accept the Guys in the video to be the sole representation of the Taliban,its not of course.

Those muslim that spoke against Taliban is the same. They afraid to help their
brother of the same faith and when their brother rise to defend their land, other muslim just speak against them. Other muslim just watch their fellow muslim's country attacked by the infidels and not even giving them a hand.

See "their land" doesn't hold water anymore,the Ummahs gone just like the British Empire,its time to be realistic and move on,the fact is the Taliban are killing fellow Muslims,many of which do not want the Taliban to impose their idea of Sharia on them,the only thing holding Afghanistan back is the Taliban,the same goes for Palestine which has Hamas ideology dragging it down.

Another theory is misunderstanding that created by media. I don't blame anyone. I'll jump a conclusion when everything is clear.

Then i suggest you explore more sources rather than one video

The Taliban in the video is the locals who fight for their hometown.

If they are locals perhaps they should call a ceasefire and partake in an election,then if they lose they should go back to the Pushtun hills and Goatherding,ok back to reality,like i said criminals :)

AhmadSyahir

If they are locals perhaps they should call a ceasefire and partake in an election,then if they lose they should go back to the Pushtun hills and Goatherding,ok back to reality,like i said criminals :)

The reason for Hamas and Taliban still exist is to bring justice. People can make you look bad but cannot change the fact. Same goes to the political condition in my country(only one party is allowed to make 'good' statement on the media *obvious). They make others look bad on media but their fake story is nothing but rubbish. Pity for those who believe the 'rubbish' on the media. British Empire? Since when did the British Empire has fall apart?

Taliban consist of locals. There's no reasons for them to kill their own people. The Taliban will not get any locals' support if they are like how they're portrayed by the media. Same goes to Hamas.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The reason for Hamas and Taliban still exist is to bring justice. People can make you look bad but cannot change the fact. Same goes to the political condition in my country(only one party is allowed to make 'good' statement on the media *obvious). They make others look bad on media but their fake story is nothing but rubbish. Pity for those who believe the 'rubbish' on the media. British Empire? Since when did the British Empire has fall apart?

The reason Hamas exist is to eradicate Israel which you can read in their own words:The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Heres a snippit from it by Hassan Al Banna the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Are these people good representatives of Islam,seems they have changed the religion of peace to the religion of obliterating.

The Taliban exist to eradicate Kuffar jahillya and impose their own brand of Islam,there is definately compulsion in religion with them,really they are the Jahillya.

As for the British Empire,that gave its last death throws when it left India,two world wars and greed put paid to it along with some Human rights violations.

Taliban consist of locals. There's no reasons for them to kill their own people. The Taliban will not get any locals' support if they are like how they're portrayed by the media. Same goes to Hamas.

Tell the Taliban that then,tell all Muslims who commit murder via a suicide bombing that both acts are Haram,i don't know why i'm bothering telling you this,if you are a Muslim shouldn't you know?.

Hamas are best portrayed by their covenant which i have provided a link for you to see for yourself.

AhmadSyahir

Tell the Taliban that then,tell all Muslims who commit murder via a suicide bombing that both acts are Haram,i don't know why i'm bothering telling you this,if you are a Muslim shouldn't you know?.

Hamas are best portrayed by their covenant which i have provided a link for you to see for yourself.

It's only an objective. Like the police department, they work for the country to maintain peace.

Hamas work for the religion to save their land. It's only a current objective of a department. It only mean that they really into saving their land from Israel.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Israel has always been criticized in Quran. It was told that many prophet were send to Israel. In Al-Quran, they're called with the name of 'Bani Israel' which is exactly the name of the current country. Israel is the nickname of a prophet. His descendant is called 'Bani Israel'. It may sound racist.

Suicide bombing is exactly the problem that I'm talking about. It's true that suicide bombing is forbidden but do they really commit that? This is the 'rubbish'.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's only an objective. Like the police department, they work for the country to maintain peace.

Hamas work for the religion to save their land. It's only a current objective of a department. It only mean that they really into saving their land from Israel.

Israel has always been criticized in Quran. It was told that many prophet were send to Israel. In Al-Quran, they're called with the name of 'Bani Israel' which is exactly the name of the current country. Israel is the nickname of a prophet. His descendant is called 'Bani Israel'. It may sound racist.

Suicide bombing is exactly the problem that I'm talking about. It's true that suicide bombing is forbidden but do they really commit that? This is the 'rubbish'.

Wait. Are you denying that these so-called Muslims aren't committing suicide bombings? How do you explain the dozens of people dying as a result? Who is doing them then? The Taliban may have started with a noble cause, but they no longer are anything near noble. The current horrible state of Pakistan and Afghanistan is a clear sign.

What proof do you have they it's "rubbish"?

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Yeah,a piece of arm and leg of some unfortunate Muslim who happens to disagree with them.

They work to destroy Israel,its in their own words

You mean B'nei Yisrael,the Sura Baqara makes allegations against the Jewish people

Judging by the amount of dead bodies i guess they really do,the rubbish you talk of are Human beings,the Taliban are a blight on Afghanistan and Pakistan,they are,as i said before a terrible representative of Islam.

AhmadSyahir

Wait. Are you denying that these so-called Muslims aren't committing suicide bombings? How do you explain the dozens of people dying as a result? Who is doing them then? The Taliban may have started with a noble cause, but they no longer are anything near noble. The current horrible state of Pakistan and Afghanistan is a clear sign.

What proof do you have they it's "rubbish"?

I don't believe news from the 'army' of Bani Israel. Whoever can make that suicide bombing. Whether it was set or it's the work of a small group that claimed to be the Taliban. The most obvious thing is that we only see things from the so-called 'good' side but we never heard an open statement of the Taliban people. Being a Taliban is not that hard. You can wear mask like them and claim that you're the Taliban. I only heard from one side. I don't hear even a bit story from the other side. I don't dump the Taliban until I have seen them with my own eyes. I believe in Taliban because they're the only hope of the Afghans. Another muslim country don't even bother about the affair of their fellow muslim. Isn't there any justice for Islam in their land? Insya'allah there will be.

There's a rally in my country. A man was killed in the rally but it's denied in the news by the government. Easy isn't? The problem is, there's a video of the man that died in the incident. A very clear video. The government give their 'army' a handcuff but forgot how to uncuff. Government take some weeks to post the video of the rally in news, but the video is uploaded just after the rally begun. It look like the government in my country take sometimes to photoshop the scene. My country is not that good in faking story but I think other country is better. Faking reality into a 'good' news.

The latest 'rubbish' in my country is about a man jump from a building. Coincidence happened at the time. All of the CCTV in the current 'Goverment' building is not functioning. Faking a story is not that hard if we have what it takes. This is an example of turning news into reality.

Last edited:

AhmadSyahir

Judging by the amount of dead bodies i guess they really do,the rubbish you talk of are Human beings,the Taliban are a blight on Afghanistan and Pakistan,they are,as i said before a terrible representative of Islam.

Israel want Hamas to banish right? Why can't Hamas want Israel to be gone?

Yes. It sound the same as Bani Israel.

Suicide bombing can be set by anyone. Do you know why it's hard for american army to kill the Taliban? It's because they're dressing like civilian and wearing mask. It's hard to determined which is Taliban and civilian. I also think that they receive support from the locals.

Last edited:

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I don't believe news from the 'army' of Bani Israel. Whoever can make that suicide bombing. Whether it was set or it's the work of a small group that claimed to be the Taliban. The most obvious thing is that we only see things from the so-called 'good' side but we never heard an open statement of the Taliban people. Being a Taliban is not that hard. You can wear mask like them and claim that you're the Taliban. I only heard from one side. I don't hear even a bit story from the other side. I don't dump the Taliban until I have seen them with my own eyes. I believe in Taliban because they're the only hope of the Afghans. Another muslim country don't even bother about the affair of their fellow muslim. Isn't there any justice for Islam in their land? Insya'allah there will be.

There's a rally in my country. A man was killed in the rally but it's denied in the news by the government. Easy isn't? The problem is, there's a video of the man that died in the incident. A very clear video. The government give their 'army' a handcuff but forgot how to uncuff. Government take some weeks to post the video of the rally in news, but the video is uploaded just after the rally begun. It look like the government in my country take sometimes to photoshop the scene. My country is not that good in faking story but I think other country is better. Faking reality into a 'good' news.

The latest 'rubbish' in my country is about a man jump from a building. Coincidence happened at the time. All of the CCTV in the current 'Goverment' building is not functioning. Faking a story is not that hard if we have what it takes. This is an example of turning news into reality.

It's true that the media and governments hide and cover up stories that they don't want to be seen. But you cannot deny something just because you don't like it or don't agree with it. You cannot deny that there are groups, such as Hamas and the the Taliban, that are nothing more than ruthless murderers using religion to justify their immoral actions. I understand that Muslims in predominantly Muslim nations want to protect their way of life, and they should have the right to do so. However, committing atrocities against other nations and cultures on their own soil is not the way to go about this. Take Israel for example. It's there, and Muslims who don't want it to be there are just going to have to get over it. Muslims should be more worried about themselves than people they don't like or agree with.