• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

death by stoning

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Melody said:
The priests are not claiming they're doing the will of God.

They trick kids and attract them by God's word and they just act as they are good guys then they do it by the name of the authoriy given to them by God as kids see it so they are doing it as the will of God.

The army is not claiming they're doing the will of God.

Bush said once it's a crusade war after 9/11 then he apologized after that but still it's in his heart and he spoke out loud it's a crusade war but he got scared from the reaction of the muslims community all over the world. Hundereds of times we hear Bush mentioning how God is guiding him in his actions which means that God INSPIRED him to conquer Iraq and afaghinstan before it and God knows who is next.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Melody said:
And the day that happens, I will be first in line to say I believe Islam is a religion of peace. Right now that's very hard to believe based on events in muslim dominated regions.

Christianity have been through alot of such acts in the past among themselves or with others and the history is repeating itself because muslims are not following the real teaching of islam.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
jamaesi said:
Your attitude does.
Sexism in the form of laws like in Saudi Arabia do and they SAY and base their law as part of Islam.

Until now saudian are arguing among themselves whether they want women to drive or not and the King of Saudi Arabia said that i'll leave this to the community to decide because islam doesn't say that women shouldn't drive cars because in the past women wear riding camels and horses, even they were fighting with men and prophet Mohammed didn't say anything about it. It's a matter of culture only.

Show me where does saudians say that islam has prohibited women from driving cars?

I am a woman, not a small stupid child. The woman of Saudi Arabia are the same. And yes, I know a lot of them aren't happy being treated like second class citizens, I'm good friends with many of them.

First of all, we can't deny that Saudi Arabia don't apply islam 100% especially things that are releated to women and if they did, there would be no problem but they still have problem with the culture of the desert which still in the bottom of their heart and MOST of women said that they don't want to drive cars and they don't want the government to allow for the other women to drive cars. It's the choice of the community (women especially) but not the government.

Hijab is part of Islam AND up to the women and does not include covering every inch of her skin by force.

No one have the right to force any muslim women in the way she should worship and obey God and it's clear in islam.

kai

ragamuffin
The Truth said:
Christianity have been through alot of such acts in the past among themselves or with others and the history is repeating itself because muslims are not following the real teaching of islam.
good i am glad you said that its a bout time muslims stood up and let the world know that

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's absurd to say that muslims now are following the excact teaching of islam but most of muslims are trying their best in these hard days. Prophet Mohammed "peace be upon him" warned us from these days where muslims are alot but they are nothing, while they were few in the past but they affected the whole world and spread the word of God and the real values and teaching of islam. After all, no one is perfect and at least muslims are trying to practice islam the way they understand it and it's better than leaving the teaching of the religion as many religions followers do now when they apply things from the scriptures and ignore the rest even though they believe all of it came from God.

kai

ragamuffin
Muslims are getting a bad press because some muslims are acting outside of islam or are bending islam to their own ends,Islam itself is seen as barbaric and ancient in its ways because of this, moderate muslims must stand up for islam against this bad behavior because it is Islam that is being harmed, westerners are put off islam because of what they see in the middle east and gulf states. people spread lies about the west because they like confrontation,people dont need to spread lies about islam because they see and hear violence and hatred on their tv screens, just yesterday i saw a advertisement on palestinian tv telling young children how sweet it would be to martyr themselves the boy in the advert must have been about 9 this is what we see,this is what we think islam is , unless we are told otherwise..

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Prophet Mohammed "peace be upon him" was condemning people when they get extereme and he was telling the muslims to be moderate in everything because islam is the religion of moderation but day by day some muslims started to be extereme and the others who called "monafegeen" hypocrite are using the religion for their own desire and interest and the media are just picking the negative side and however the moderate "majority" of muslims try to speak loud but no body listen and don't forget that those people you are debating about in here "RF" or anywhere else speak arabic or any other language rather than english and i can give you hundereds or thousands of moderate muslims' websites who try to spread the real message of islam among all other muslims that's why people in the west always say where are they, where are they? but they are working on their own, not to pleased the west but because they want to fix what others destroyed and they are just doing it for the sake of God almighty.

About the thing you saw in palestine may be appear as somthing rather than what they wanted to show and you misunderstand it. Nevertheless, we can't deny that there are some uneducated muslims in palstine who wants their children to be martyrs and my palestinian finace told me so.

Actually, the west forget that those people in the middle east were born as muslims and whether they were muslims or not they have the same tendency toward some acts and islam have nothing to do with it but they falsely think it's part of islam and they don't know that it's part of their culture and that particular situation only.

I can assure you that if all people follow islam there will be no violence and no barbaric acts.

kai

ragamuffin
The Truth said:
Prophet Mohammed "peace be upon him" was condemning people when they get extereme and he was telling the muslims to be moderate in everything because islam is the religion of moderation but day by day some muslims started to be extereme and the others who called "monafegeen" hypocrite are using the religion for their own desire and interest and the media are just picking the negative side and however the moderate "majority" of muslims try to speak loud but no body listen and don't forget that those people you are debating about in here "RF" or anywhere else speak arabic or any other language rather than english and i can give you hundereds or thousands of moderate muslims who try to spread the real message of islam among all other muslims that's why people in the west always say where are they, where are they? but they are working on their own, not to pleased the west but because they want to fix what others destroyed and they are just doing it for the sake of God almighty.

About the thing you saw in palestine may be appear as somthing rather than what they wanted to show and you misunderstand it. Nevertheless, we can't deny that there are some uneducated muslims in palstine who wants their children to be martyrs and my palestinian finace told me so.

Actually, the west forget that those people in the middle east were born as muslims and whether they were muslims or not they have the same tendency toward some acts and islam have nothing to do with it but they falsely think it's part of islam and they don't know that it's part of their culture and that particular situation only.

I can assure you that if all people follow islam there will be no violence and no barbaric acts.
thank you very much for your honesty and understanding . even here on RF i have leant about Islam and realised i had some misconceptions

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Show me where does saudians say that islam has prohibited women from driving cars?

The Truth- Saudi Arabia's government is based on Wahabism- their laws are called ISLAMIC laws. Yes, Saudi Arabia does trample on human rights and call it Islam.

First of all, we can't deny that Saudi Arabia don't apply islam 100% especially things that are releated to women and if they did, there would be no problem but they still have problem with the culture of the desert which still in the bottom of their heart and MOST of women said that they don't want to drive cars and they don't want the government to allow for the other women to drive cars. It's the choice of the community (women especially) but not the government.

Funny, funny. All the women I've talked to from Saudi Arabia expressed a wish to be treated differently than a stupid, small child who needs to be constantly protected lest she have an independant thought.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
kai said:
thank you very much for your honesty and understanding . even here on RF i have leant about Islam and realised i had some misconceptions

You are welcome dear kai, and i'm so happy as well that you could understand what i was trying hardly to explain even though the situation nowdays help no one to say positive things about islam because it will be totally ignored but only people with true hearts and the ability to search for thr truth only like you can make a differnce. :)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
jamaesi said:
The Truth- Saudi Arabia's government is based on Wahabism- their laws are called ISLAMIC laws. Yes, Saudi Arabia does trample on human rights and call it Islam.

Iran is a religious country because the Mulla there have power much greater than the president himself but Saudi Arabia is not.

Saudi Arabia's government take the Quran and Sunnah as the main source of law but at the same time they attached their own rules as well because they are not like Iran.

By the way, What do you know about Wahabism?

Saudi Arabia considred as a new country, they are developing their system day after day and they are giving more right to women and you can check if you want the changes that happen in the Saudian community everyday in their newspaper.

Don't you know how long it takes to give right to women in USA or to the black people?

Give Saudi Arabia their time as well.

Funny, funny. All the women I've talked to from Saudi Arabia expressed a wish to be treated differently than a stupid, small child who needs to be constantly protected lest she have an independant thought.

I don't deny that women there miss alot of rights given to them in Islam but that doesn't mean the government there is bad, because it can't force a concept on people if they don't get it. The people in saudi arabia still part of their tribe life and the desert law and all what you hear is because of the community but not the government itself. I lived there for a while and i know them well. Nevertheless, as i said before, it's just a matter of time until women there can get their rights that God gave to them fully.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
By the way, What do you know about Wahabism?

Quite a bit, thanks.

What do you know about the history of women's rights?

If the women in America had waited for the majourity of the public to want them to have their rights then we STILL wouldnt have them.

I don't deny that women there miss alot of rights given to them in Islam but that doesn't mean the government there is bad, because it can't force a concept on people if they don't get it. The people in saudi arabia still part of their tribe life and the desert law and all what you hear is because of the community but not the government itself. I lived there for a while and i know them well. Nevertheless, as i said before, it's just a matter of time until women there can get their rights that God gave to them fully.

Women have been waiting since humanity began.

Forgive my impatience. :rolleyes:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
jamaesi said:
What do you know about the history of women's rights?

Most of people are aware of it.

If the women in America had waited for the majourity of the public to want them to have their rights then we STILL wouldnt have them.

The same thing happened in Saudi Arabia when the 3ed king (Faisal bin Abdel Aziz) long time a go wanted to let girls go to schools the same as boys but the whole community at that time said no but King Faisal insisted to do it and this is a proof that Saudi Arabia is not a religious country ruled by Mulla the same as Iran.

Nowadays, women are asking the current king of Saudi Arabia king Abdullah (the 6th king) to do the same brave decision that king Faisal did in the past and to let women to drive cars. Until now they still discussing about it having many dialouges as well.

Women have been waiting since humanity began.

Until Islam came with the freedom of women. :)

Forgive my impatience. :rolleyes:

:yes:

croak

Trickster
This is their own choice and they chosed the best for their country and they are free to do what they want according to their tradition and what they used to do so and don't stick islam on this issue because all saudian know well that there is prohibtion of women driving cars according to islam. [emphasis mine]
That made me crack up. :D Seriously.

Tell me, why do they need to discuss whether women should have freedom? Hello... JUST GIVE IT TO US.

Thank you.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
RearingArabian said:
because all saudian know well that there is prohibtion of women driving cars according to islam. [emphasis mine]

Prove it.

RearingArabian said:
Tell me, why do they need to discuss whether women should have freedom? Hello... JUST GIVE IT TO US.

Send them a letter to know the answer because i'm not saudian.