• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats say the damnedest things.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You guys are just jealous.
Ya know....I've pondered choices & trade-offs we make in life.
Some go for the big bucks, & a trophy wife to make one's career.
Examples:
John Kerry married ketchup heiress, Teresa Heinz.
Bill Clinton married textile heiress, Hillary Burlap.

Ain't no amount of money to tempt me to trade places.
But the money is oh so lovely! Heull knows.
huell%20money%20breaking%20bad.jpeg

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Where exactly did I say anything about what they did, or that it was less wrong

Sorry. I thought that's what you were implying. My mistake.

-- and how does the subject of anything done by the Bush administration fit in at all with the subject of this thread?

I myself never said it did.

I have noticed, though, that this thread is mostly about silly things Democrats say. Do you guys have any seriously dangerous things Democrats say -- stuff like Gays should be stoned? You know, stuff like Republicans say?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have noticed, though, that this thread is mostly about silly things Democrats say. Do you guys have any seriously dangerous things Democrats say -- stuff like Gays should be stoned? You know, stuff like Republicans say?
We need only examine my recent post about Biden's justifying our continued misadventures
in mid-east wars, & underestimating the carnage while overestimating the results. Contrast
this realized danger with Perry's remark, which will never become policy in Americastan.
Perry seems silly in comparison.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
When are we ever going to realize both sides are full of crap and no better or worse than the other guy?
Not really true. You have to go to the top of the party. As long as the Koch's control the republican party, there is no equivalence on the left.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You really love your boogy men.
As a child, his mother told him to eat his vegetables or the Koch Bros would
climb out from under his bed to put their dirty dirty money in his pockets.
George Bush hid in his closet too, waiting for children to misbehave.
images

Even statues weren't safe from him.
GeorgeBushStatueofLiberty.jpg

Last edited:

Daemon Sophic

Regardless of any thoughts to the contrary, the ridiculous idea of both political parties being equally culpable for our nation's falling from grace, is sadly ignorant.
It is simple and demonstrable reality that the hard right conservative zealotry grown (like a cancer) over the last 35 years, from within the republican party, is much more responsible than any other source of damage our country has suffered. There is no true equivalency....only false equivalency.

Sorry to derail the funny thread. Carry on with the silliness.

esmith

Veteran Member
Hilary on Brat's stance on immigration.
Hillary Rodham Clinton said Wednesday that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor “was defeated by a candidate who basically ran against immigrants.”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Regardless of any thoughts to the contrary, the ridiculous idea of both political parties being equally culpable for our nation's falling from grace, is sadly ignorant.
It is simple and demonstrable reality that the hard right conservative zealotry grown (like a cancer) over the last 35 years, from within the republican party, is much more responsible than any other source of damage our country has suffered. There is no true equivalency....only false equivalency.
This is a straw man truism, since no one here is quantifying culpability to the extent that "equal" would apply.
I don't even know which party to blame more. I just see a plethora of puerility on both sides.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do as I say....not as I do.
After Climate Change Speech, Obama Jets to Palm Springs for Golf
President Barack Obama arrived in Palm Springs, California on Saturday via Air Force One to spend Father's Day playing golf. Hours earlier, he had lectured graduating students at University of California, Irvine, about the need to "do something" about climate change, mocking those who questioned that policy goal.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) encourages reducing unnecessary air travel to minimize carbon dioxide emissions.

:

The golfing trip to Palm Springs is Obama's second so far this year. In February, he golfed in Palm Springs after delivering a speech in the drought-stricken Central Valley about his efforts to help affected farmers. He moved a meeting with Jordan's King Abdullah to Palm Springs instead of Washington, D.C. to facilitate his golfing trip.