• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons - Is There Evidence They Exist?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Belief in demons is not required for salvation but it’s like saying you don’t believe in angels.

Demons are the fallen angels.
But the thread is about evidence for demons and not about what people believe or do not. What people believe is irrelevant regarding evidence supporting the existence of demons.

By the way, loved you in Jack Taylor. Big fan of Iian Glen.

Tinkerpeach

But the thread is about evidence for demons and not about what people believe or do not. The belief of people is irrelevant regarding evidence supporting the existence of demons.

By the way, loved you in Jack Taylor. Big fan of Iian Glen.
What would you consider actual proof?

I am a professional ghost hunter among other things and I have plenty of things that could be considered evidence to some people.

There is no point in listing it though if you will just automatically say that doesn’t count.

I think someone like you would require me to catch an actual demon, lock it in a cage, and invite you and 10,000 scientists over to examine it.

None of that is possible so there is no proof for you or any deniers available that any of you would accept

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

I am a professional ghost hunter among other things and I have plenty of things that could be considered evidence to some people.

There is no point in listing it though if you will just automatically say that doesn’t count.

I think someone like you would require me to catch an actual demon, lock it in a cage, and invite you and 10,000 scientists over to examine it.

None of that is possible so there is no proof for you or any deniers available that any of you would accept
I'm not interested in what might be evidence to some people. That's as much as saying you don't have evidence or you have to already believe in order to see the evidence. That's circular reasoning and not objective evidence.

No one has presented any evidence of a caught demon to show anyone to my knowledge. Not even in a ridiculous, condescending sort of scenario that you describe.

You should read my posts where I have made no claims denying or accepting demons. It is those that claim evidence and the evidence that I ask for. Sadly, as here, none is ever forthcoming. People that claim so much about demons can't even explain why they think that they have seen them or their actions.

You can just say you believe, but don't have any valid evidence. That's OK.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

I'm not here to argue or reject the existence of demons or go on and on and on about what I might believe without substance.

I'm here to find out how others know what they claim to know.

If you can't show anyone, how would anyone know you are correct?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Are you saying your failure to provide evidence is my fault? How can that be? Does merely asking for evidence rob you of the ability to provide it?

I'm so sorry.

Tinkerpeach

I'm not interested in what might be evidence to some people. That's as much as saying you don't have evidence or you have to already believe in order to see the evidence. That's circular reasoning and not objective evidence.

No one has presented any evidence of a caught demon to show anyone to my knowledge. Not even in a ridiculous, condescending sort of scenario that you describe.

You should read my posts where I have made no claims denying or accepting demons. It is those that claim evidence and the evidence that I ask for. Sadly, as here, none is ever forthcoming. People that claim so much about demons can't even explain why they think that they have seen them or their actions.

You can just say you believe, but don't have any valid evidence. That's OK.
Exorcists in the Catholic Church have been recording them since video was invented.

You need to petition the Church to view any of them (most petitions are denied) because they don’t release them publically.

But if you want to see demons levitating people, making them throw up everything from frogs to nails, speaking in ancient languages then that is your safest bet.

If you don’t have access to the Catholic Church or their exorcists trading facility then your next best choice is using a Ouiji board.

You can look up online how to conduct tests with this to ensure nobody is actually moving it. It is important to note that only demons have the strength for sustained contact with humans.

Ghosts and poltergeists do not.

I have no direct evidence of demons since I avoid situations where I might open myself up to one and I am not trained to deal with that.

So you really aren’t going to find anyone with direct evidence because if they are facing off with a fallen angel they are probably too distracted to bother recording it.

We Never Know

No Slack
A video, an audio, eyewitness testimony
Question... Are these evidence that dogs can fly?

IMG_20230917_004056.jpg

IMG_20230917_004125.jpg

IMG_20230917_004148.jpg

Tinkerpeach

Any of those. But keep in mind what is evidence to one person isn't evidence to another.
Opinions, heresay, etc aren't scientific evidence.
Exactly my point.

If you don’t believe in them then it doesn’t matter what I post because it won’t change your mind.

Tinkerpeach

Huh? I can easily show you evidence that dogs exist.
I can't show you evidence that dogs can fly even though it looks like it in those pictures.
I can debunk anything you post here if I don’t want to believe in dogs.

Post a picture and I will just claim it’s computer generated.

Post a video and I will claim it’s CGI

See how this works?

We Never Know

No Slack
I can debunk anything you post here if I don’t want to believe in dogs.

Post a picture and I will just claim it’s computer generated.

Post a video and I will claim it’s CGI

See how this works?
Actually before I go... Most anyone has seen a dog(a canine) at one point or time in their life. Most can produce one in reality on demand.

Can you say the same for a demon or a god?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Exorcists in the Catholic Church have been recording them since video was invented.

You need to petition the Church to view any of them (most petitions are denied) because they don’t release them publically.

But if you want to see demons levitating people, making them throw up everything from frogs to nails, speaking in ancient languages then that is your safest bet.

If you don’t have access to the Catholic Church or their exorcists trading facility then your next best choice is using a Ouiji board.

You can look up online how to conduct tests with this to ensure nobody is actually moving it. It is important to note that only demons have the strength for sustained contact with humans.

Ghosts and poltergeists do not.

I have no direct evidence of demons since I avoid situations where I might open myself up to one and I am not trained to deal with that.

So you really aren’t going to find anyone with direct evidence because if they are facing off with a fallen angel they are probably too distracted to bother recording it.
So you've petitioned the church, watched the videos and confirmed it is evidence of demons. How did you confirm these were videos of demons?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I’m simply asking what you would consider evidence.
It sounded as if you were saying it was my fault you couldn't produce any.

Since no one has ever produced any, I'm not sure what the best example would be. Certainly, an actual demon would be evidence. But it could be some sort of chimpanzee with alopecia too, or an alien maybe. A person exhibiting strange behavior could be demons, but it could also intoxication or mental illness. So, a valid explanation demonstrating it is not anything else would certainly be a requirement.

Video evidence seems to be big with you. Do you consider all video claims to be evidence of what is claimed? How do you make such a determination? Seems like you would have to have validated evidence already in hand to make determinations like that.

Tinkerpeach

So you've petitioned the church, watched the videos and confirmed it is evidence of demons. How did you confirm these were videos of demon
So you've petitioned the church, watched the videos and confirmed it is evidence of demons. How did you confirm these were videos of demons?
It took me 17 years of petitions throughout the US and South America and I was finally granted access to watch one video with three clergy members in the room watching me.

I cannot speak as to what was on the video as I am not allowed to but if you saw it there would be no doubt left in you.

Let’s just say that eventually the demon showed itself briefly.