• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFH

Veteran Member
Well, thanks for responding :)

Sure are a lot of big pretty pictures you have here.
And thanks for the Wiki link, will look it over more thoroughly now, I know the basics but not the details, which I need to look over.

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH.

These pictures no more prove God then me talking to God.

Perhaps it does to you, but to other people they don't.

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH.

These pictures no more prove God then me talking to God.

Perhaps it does to you, but to other people they don't.
Posting what speaks to my heart the loudest of God's goodness and eternal existance.

FFH

Veteran Member
Could someone please give a reason for this snakes skin design, which would explain it's evolutionary survival or is it God's functional art ???

God's artwork with a purpose and a design, or product of evolutionary design ???
coral-snake.jpg

rojse

RF Addict
Could someone please give a reason for this snakes skin design, which would explain it's evolutionary survival or is it God's functional art ???

God's artwork with a purpose and a design perhaps, or an evolutionary design ???
coral-snake.jpg

Not sure of what snake that is, so there are several possible evolutionary reasons.

If it is a poisonous coral snake (I think that is what it is) then the colour helps deter predators. It is an animal's way of saying "you shouldn't eat me, because I'm poisonous."

If it is not, and it is a similar-looking snake, it has the colour to tell predators "hey, I'm a poisonous coral snake. Don't eat me, because I'm poisonous," when it is really a harmless snake.

Hope this helps.

FFH

Veteran Member
Not sure of what snake that is, so there are several possible evolutionary reasons.

If it is a poisonous coral snake (I think that is what it is) then the colour helps deter predators. It is an animal's way of saying "you shouldn't eat me, because I'm poisonous."

If it is not, and it is a similar-looking snake, it has the colour to tell predators "hey, I'm a poisonous coral snake. Don't eat me, because I'm poisonous," when it is really a harmless snake.

Hope this helps.
Great, thanks, so we can attribute this snake's skin design to either God's functional art (art with a purpose and a design for survival), as most of this world seems to be made up of, or we can attribute it to evolutionary design for survival purposes of each species.

We can attribute this to God or evolution. Evolution and big bang theories have random chaotic beginnings. God theories are based on devinely designed beginnings with a divine purposes in mind, not just random chaos.

Order cannot come from chaos, there has to be a devine organizer and designer.

rojse

RF Addict
Look at this ugly little fellow:

And I was thinking of everyone with poor internet - look how tiny the picture is. :)

I personally consider the cockroach to have it's own sort of beauty - not the sort you would take a picture of and frame, but beauty nonetheless. Consider that it can live for up to a month without a head, or several limbs, can survive underwater for up to an hour, and the species of cockroach can even survive a nuclear blast, because of their slow cell decay rate. I consider such a robust consternation beauty in it's own way. I must mention that I do not consider for a moment that this beauty as evidence for a creator.

To FFH,
In reply to the pictures you have displayed previously, I have found several of the females on this thread to be intellectually unappealing because they had far too much makeup and the like on - there was little about them that would be real should I have the chance to meet them in the flesh. Some of them emphasised their sexuality in far too crude a manner for my liking. As for showing the northern lights, they merely block out the stars, which are far more beautiful in my eyes. I lost interest in these after seeing the first picture. Your pictures of pizza, while appealing to the eyes, can only be attractive for so long if you are unable to eat them.

Your personal opinions aside regarding what is beautiful and what is not, you should be able to equally justify this cockroach's beauty as evidence for a creator as you can for a supermodel, for the northern lights, or for pizza.

Firstly, it is your own subjective opinion in regards to what you have posted that allows you to place this label of beauty upon them. Secondly, since we are discussing the Creator of Everything, God also made, for your viewing pleasure, this cockroach.

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer

Bishka

Veteran Member
Posting what speaksto my heart the loudest of God's goodness and eternal existance.

What?

Besides, what something means to you means something completley different to someone else. I still wonder about what your wife thinks about posting all these women.

rojse

RF Addict
No response?

Obviously, then, everyone likes cockroaches as much as I, because no-one felt the need to correct me.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
We can attribute this to God or evolution.
You can attribute it to "God" and "evolution" if you want. The two really have nothing to do with one another unless you insist for some reason that they must. If the latter, since I've been "there and back," I'm confident that it's a product of a limited understanding of both science and religion.

rojse

RF Addict
Don't look at this if you have a delicate constitution.

Gangrene:

Why is the presence of supermodels and the like testament of God, but this is not?

blackout

Violet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH
God's functional art. Just deal with the size of this pic okay
Aishwayra Rai
Aishwarya%20Rai.jpg

See that dot on her forehead? That means she's married. This falls under "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife"

What's a married woman doin' looking like that anyway!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.