• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH
God's functional art. Just deal with the size of this pic okay
Aishwayra Rai
Aishwarya%20Rai.jpg

What's a married woman doin' looking like that anyway!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Maybe her husband took the picture? :rolleyes:

FFH

Veteran Member
Don't look at this if you have a delicate constitution.

Gangrene:

Why is the presence of supermodels and the like testament of God, but this is not?
It's a testament of how Satan can destroy our bodies if we let him.

Jesus encouraged us to ask for healings of all kinds.

John 5: 8
Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

We don't have to settle for Satan's attacks against the bodies Christ has created for us, which house our spirits and the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 6: 19
What? know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

rojse

RF Addict

Jesus encouraged us to ask for healings of all kinds.

John 5: 8
Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

We don't have to settle for Satan's attacks against the bodies Christ has created for us, which house our spirits and the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 6: 19
What? know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Fair enough, but I have not seen a reply for my cockroach.

FFH

Veteran Member
Fair enough, but I have not seen a reply for my cockroach.
Cockroaches, lobsters, ravens, swine, etc. are God's clean up crew.

Are they not all scavengers that God has created?

A design with a purpose.

Are coackroaches, lobsters, ravens and swine beautiful? In their own way I suppose.

rojse

RF Addict
Cockroaches, lobsters, ravens, swine, etc. are God's clean up crew.

Are they not all scavengers that God has created?

A design with a purpose.

Are coackroaches, lobsters, ravens and swine beautiful? In their own way I suppose.

If everything is beautiful, then what is the point of stating that beauty is evidence of a creator?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
FFH said:

Every time we let someone get raped or killed, we are evil. Every time God lets someone get raped or killed, we call him Holy "and build churches in His honor."

Brazilian Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra_Ambrosio_74.jpg

Well, did he ???

How can atheists believe this was just the result of some random set of events ???

All of creation testifies there is a God.

Alma 30:40
But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

GOd or no god, its just a body, she is really a soul. But damn...SHE IS FINE!!!!

Also, probably a tonne of make-up gave that face its look :):D Come on FFH.

Look at this ugly little fellow:

And I was thinking of everyone with poor internet - look how tiny the picture is. :)

I personally consider the cockroach to have it's own sort of beauty - not the sort you would take a picture of and frame, but beauty nonetheless. Consider that it can live for up to a month without a head, or several limbs, can survive underwater for up to an hour, and the species of cockroach can even survive a nuclear blast, because of their slow cell decay rate. I consider such a robust consternation beauty in it's own way. I must mention that I do not consider for a moment that this beauty as evidence for a creator.

To FFH,
In reply to the pictures you have displayed previously, I have found several of the females on this thread to be intellectually unappealing because they had far too much makeup and the like on - there was little about them that would be real should I have the chance to meet them in the flesh. Some of them emphasised their sexuality in far too crude a manner for my liking. As for showing the northern lights, they merely block out the stars, which are far more beautiful in my eyes. I lost interest in these after seeing the first picture. Your pictures of pizza, while appealing to the eyes, can only be attractive for so long if you are unable to eat them.

Your personal opinions aside regarding what is beautiful and what is not, you should be able to equally justify this cockroach's beauty as evidence for a creator as you can for a supermodel, for the northern lights, or for pizza.

Firstly, it is your own subjective opinion in regards to what you have posted that allows you to place this label of beauty upon them. Secondly, since we are discussing the Creator of Everything, God also made, for your viewing pleasure, this cockroach.

I think that cockroach is more amazing that any human being. Its built to like...withstand anything. They can do things which may take a billion years for humans to develop. Dont get me wrong, i hate these things, but in that snese, they are beautiful.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Give it a little time and we humans can even create all that beauty.
We are allready busy deleting the use of God to create beauty..

Lightning.jpg

Now add a few years and we'll see if you can still see the difference between 3d modelilng and real photo's :p

:drool:

Lightning.jpg

Now add a few years and we'll see if you can still see the difference between 3d modelilng and real photo's :p

My god:foot: :drool::drool::drool:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

Lightning.jpg

Hell I had trouble telling if he first Final Fantasy movie(not the one made of ff7) was real or just CG.

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer
Why can't I find any good pictures of skin magnifications?
Up close even beautiful people look like a horrible alien landscape.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Not quite as good as Bouncing Ball's, but still makes a point. We can create this...so can we be God?

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Popeyesays

Not quite as good as Bouncing Ball's, but still makes a point. We can create this...so can we be God?

Moderator cut: image removed

We can draw or paint or scultp from life as well. But the product is not alive. Though I have a fine appreciation for CGI art, it is as lifeless as anyother art.

Regards,
Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

Draka

Wonder Woman
We can draw or paint or scultp from life as well. But the product is not alive. Though I have a fine appreciation for CGI art, it is as lifeless as anyother art.

Regards,
Scott

The point is that FFH is trying to use "beauty" as evidence of "God". So he posts up pictures of what he considers to be beautiful women and say they are proof of God. Those women he is posting up may be absolutely horrible people...but he doesn't recognize that. He simply sees "beauty". The thing is...WE can create "beauty". Our artwork, paintings, music, and in so many other ways.

The "beauty" found on a model's face is a result of genetics, make-up, and airbrushing. It is still affected and "tweeked" by man.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You know, I look at that bikini pic of Nina Williams and I wonder if they were picturing Stacy Keibler's legs when she was drawn.

Popeyesays

The point is that FFH is trying to use "beauty" as evidence of "God". So he posts up pictures of what he considers to be beautiful women and say they are proof of God. Those women he is posting up may be absolutely horrible people...but he doesn't recognize that. He simply sees "beauty". The thing is...WE can create "beauty". Our artwork, paintings, music, and in so many other ways.

The "beauty" found on a model's face is a result of genetics, make-up, and airbrushing. It is still affected and "tweeked" by man.

Of course, but the point was stretched severely by FFH in the first place, it can't be stretched further.

I find proof of the existence of God in a stone in the path, or Rodin's Caryatid Crushed Beneath Her Stone. Beauty is as beauty does, I do not think there really is such a thing as passive beauty, and it certainly has little to do with the flesh.

Regards,
Scott

Draka

Wonder Woman
Of course, but the point was stretched severely by FFH in the first place, it can't be stretched further.

I find proof of the existence of God in a stone in the path, or Rodin's Caryatid Crushed Beneath Her Stone. Beauty is as beauty does, I do not think there really is such a thing as passive beauty, and it certainly has little to do with the flesh.

Regards,
Scott

I was trying to use his basic methods back at him. The superficial beauty he is using. When it comes to people real beauty is in the personality of the person. Which is something he just doesn't seem to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.