• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I have met some people with ugly personalities...restoring inter-beauty is something to cherish. I think you know what I mean. :)

......are you saying I have an ugly personality? :areyoucra Or am I doing that girl thing where I twist your words to something insulting against myself? :D

Sententia

......are you saying I have an ugly personality? :areyoucra Or am I doing that girl thing where I twist your words to something insulting against myself? :D

Actually I have no idea what he means... As far as an ugly personality? Ummm no... But understand I can only judge what I have observed. ;)

This entire thread has become insane to me. Primarily because when a point is made against a premise the OP stated it is never addressed.

Hence I am losing interest. You did manage to bring some life back to thread though. :D

:run:

FFH

Veteran Member
Monica Belluci (Italian Model)
monica-bellucci.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
God has created the current conditions of this world.

He's created an opposition in all things, which is necessary for our progression.

Life and death, youth and old age, beauty and ugliness, etc.

Bridget Bardot (French Model) Born 1934
brigitte-bardot.jpg

Bridgitte Bordot (Age 74)
brigittebardotart456.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremy Mason

Yes, you have twisted my word around. I would never say something about you personality in a negative light , that's not my style.

Here's the post that prompted me to say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey bo bacey
I get that but I don't feel that answered my question. We are all beautiful in God's eyes, right? Why would he "restore" us if we are all beautiful to him? How does he gauge beauty? What is his standard of beauty? I mean...I'm not a supermodel but I don't think I'm ugly. Would God feel the need to restore me?

I have met some people with ugly personalities...restoring inter-beauty is something to cherish. I think you know what I mean. :) __________________

What I was getting at was "restoring" is not about outer beauty, it's about restoring inter-beauty and some people, not you personally, are in need of ethical and spiritual re-aligning/restoring. Does this clarify my previous post?

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yes, you have twisted my word around. I would never say something about you personality in a negative light , that's not my style.

Here's the post that prompted me to say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey bo bacey
I get that but I don't feel that answered my question. We are all beautiful in God's eyes, right? Why would he "restore" us if we are all beautiful to him? How does he gauge beauty? What is his standard of beauty? I mean...I'm not a supermodel but I don't think I'm ugly. Would God feel the need to restore me?

I have met some people with ugly personalities...restoring inter-beauty is something to cherish. I think you know what I mean. :) __________________

What I was getting at was "restoring" is not about outer beauty, it's about restoring inter-beauty and some people, not you personally, are in need of ethical and spiritual re-aligning/restoring. Does this clarify my previous post?

"No" would have sufficed. :D But yes, thank you, it does. :)

FFH

Veteran Member
Meisa Kuroki (Japanese model/actress) appears in this film in which the issue of outer beauty and inner beauty are dealt with extremely well, with their related challenges.

Tada, Kimi wo Ai****eru (Just, Loving You)

Tada, Kimi wo Ai****eru Trailer

Tada, Kimi wo Ai****eru (Just, Loving You)
International Title: Heavenly Forest

Tada, Kimi wo Ai****eru (English sub) Part 1 / 13

Meisa Kuroki

You won't find a cleaner, more modest, model/actress in all the world.

"Meisa Kuroki" picture editing

aru aino uta⑦

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.