• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Well I just like posting pictures of hot people.......well...people I think are hot

jensen-ackles.jpg

:drool: oh my gah he's so hot. :bounce

Shiri-Appleby.jpg

Shiri Appleby--I <3 her...she's so cute!

brendan_fehr.jpg

freakin YUM!!!!

tn2_cam_gigandet_3.jpg

way too sexy for his own good..:drool:

k i'm done now! :D

FFH

Veteran Member
When I see this...Panoramio - Photo of Indian Corn ...these scriptures come to mind.

Mal. 3: 17
And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

3 Ne. 24: 17
And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of Hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

D&C 60: 4
For I, the Lord, rule in the heavens above, and among the armies of the earth; and in the day when I shall make up my jewels, all men shall know what it is that bespeaketh the power of God.

D&C 101: 3
Yet I will own them, and they shall be mine in that day when I shall come to make up my jewels.

87639344.ifXyzxeJ.IMG_7701.jpg
Indian_corn_10_sharp_500.jpg

These are some of the colors of heaven, which I saw an angel (exalted human spirit) wearing. She wore a pearl white robe, with a deep blue shawl, with purple and gold accents or trim. I felt the colors and briefly saw them, not enough to give any details, I just saw enough, like a flash of a camer, to know they were there.

indian%20corn2.jpg

Colors of Heaven

Ex. 28: 5-6, 8, 15, 33

5 And they shall take gold, and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen.

6 ¶ And they shall make the ephod ofgold, of blue, and of purple, of scarlet, and fine twined linen, with cunning work.

&#8226; &#8226; &#8226;
8 And the curious girdle of the ephod, which is upon it, shall be of the same, according to the work thereof; even of gold, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen.

&#8226; &#8226; &#8226;
15 ¶ And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.

&#8226; &#8226; &#8226;
33 ¶ And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about:

Ex. 39: 2-3, 5, 8
2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen.

3 And they did beat the gold into thin plates, and cut it into wires, to work it in the blue, and in the purple, and in the scarlet, and in the fine linen, with cunning work.

&#8226; &#8226; &#8226;
5 And the curious girdle of his ephod, that was upon it, was of the same, according to the work thereof; of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen; as the Lord commanded Moses.

&#8226; &#8226; &#8226;
8 ¶ And he made the breastplate of cunning work, like the work of the ephod; of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen.

From the Lord's prayer...

"...on earth as it is in heaven"

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Actually we created that variety of corn... thanks.

And seriously, what corn isn't "Indian corn" we freaking domesticated it, over 6,000 years ago.

This is what corn looked like before we made it into every ones favorite treat.
B is the ancestor Teosinte and A is the smallest living strain of corn.

TeosinteVsCorn.jpg

Not bad eh? Here is that small corn compared to the next 6000 years of breeding.

corn.gif

wa:do

Status
Not open for further replies.