• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojse

RF Addict
Good point! The superficial objectifying of corn is disgusting.

And then I saw this picture, and changed my mind completely:

creamcorn.jpg

Is the objectification of corn so bad that I should not be able to see such exotic sights as this?

rojse

RF Addict
Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are all of these bad puns cropping up?

BTW, putting pun in capitals is as bad as putting exclamation marks at the end of your jokes.

Excuse me, but there are members here from third world nations where they can't afford puns. How do you expect them to get the humour!?

My God man haven't they suffered enough!?!

rojse

RF Addict
That's all fine and good, but didn't the God who created creamed corn also create this?

corn-rootworm-larvae.jpg

(they're larvae of corn rootworm, in case you didn't recognize them)

Corn that has been bad gets infested with corn rootworm. This corn becomes rotten and goes to corn hell when it dies.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Corn that has been bad gets infested with corn rootworm. This corn becomes rotten and goes to corn hell when it dies.

And where it's converted to bio-fuel to feed the flames.

Don't you love it when science and theology come together so seamlessly?

rojse

RF Addict
And where it's converted to bio-fuel to feed the flames.

Don't you love it when science and theology come together so seamlessly?

And the rise in the demand for biofuel has led to the current increases in world fuel prices, as prime agricultural land is taken up in order to support crop growth for fuel.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
And the rise in the demand for biofuel has led to the current increases in world fuel prices, as prime agricultural land is taken up in order to support crop growth for fuel.

Science, theology, and politics! Now all we need is a midget on a unicycle.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I just want to say that I normally don't like when threads get really derailed...but I have to say...this has dramatically improved this thread beyond a whole field of dreams.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I just want to say that I normally don't like when threads get really derailed...but I have to say...this has dramatically improved this thread beyond a whole field of dreams.

Since, theoretically, God created everything, it would be impossible to post off-topic in this thread.
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.