• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Amazing that they evolved from this isn't it?

340x.jpg

wa:do

Draka

Wonder Woman
Thats right, Yah did do it. Yah had man created and allowed him to have the where for all to learn down through the years in how to develop certain sciences that would enable man to further advance mankind and continue on in Yah's scheme of his big picture.

So god is all for selective breeding and cloning and determining such things as eye color and gender in the womb? Great! Then why do so many have all the fuss about stem cell research?

Sententia

I'm not sure the context of your question but....my manager is Mormon and he explained coffee, like soda, alters your mood/state of mind. They can't consume anything that does that to their bodies.

So does chocolate but they are allowed chocolate. Nutmeg is allowed and its a narcotic. I know some take robotussin dm even though the main ingredient is a hallucinogen. (When used... hmmm properly? hehehe... nonono... improperly.) right....

I just dont get why coffee is banned. Im not mormon but on behalf of DnD I think we should stand up and fight this. Coffee is good. Gay people dont have a disease. And its very unlikely god created anything, ever or ever. (or ever implies a sense of him creating something in the future that we dont know about yet.)

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

So god is all for selective breeding and cloning and determining such things as eye color and gender in the womb? Great! Then why do so many have all the fuss about stem cell research?

Well, I really do not know anything about stem cell research and therefore cannot make any statements for or against. Though, if these stem cells are coming from another human being, other than myself, and doctors are trying to insert these stem cells from others into me then I can adamantly say that I cannot accept such a thing just as I cannot accept blood transfusions. I cannot have something that has the living cells, as well as the genetic makeup of another human being, placed inside of my body. That is an abomination before Yah.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, I really do not know anything about stem cell research and therefore cannot make any statements for or against. Though, if these stem cells are coming from another human being, other than myself, and doctors are trying to insert these stem cells from others into me then I can adamantly say that I cannot accept such a thing just as I cannot accept blood transfusions. I cannot have something that has the living cells, as well as the genetic makeup of another human being, placed inside of my body. That is an abomination before Yah.

So we can make all kinds of scientific advances to affect other species, and provide ourselves with plumper chicken breasts to fatten ourselves on, but can not do anything to save our own lives and cure things like Alzheimers, Huntingtons, Parkinsons, or possibly even cancer?

Sententia

As a former Jehovah's witness who watched my mom grapple with watching her son die or get a blood transfusion I have to say I am sorry to hear that and can only say that because my mom allowed it. (Otherwise I would be dead)

According to you I am an abomination before Yah. My better half needed blood after an emergency C Section and it was my call since she was in la la land. I guess that means she is an abomination before Yah as well?

When your religion means rejecting science and letting people die who could easily be saved is proof of ethical fault and of a lack of morality.

Last edited:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

So we can make all kinds of scientific advances to affect other species, and provide ourselves with plumper chicken breasts to fatten ourselves on, but can not do anything to save our own lives and cure things like Alzheimers, Huntingtons, Parkinsons, or possibly even cancer?

No, you can choose to do whatever you choose to do. I am just saying what I myself refuse to accept. I will only accept that which is obedient to, and adheres to, the commands and precepts of Yah my Elohim. What you, and others, decide to do is of your own freewill.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

As a former Jehovah's witness who watched my mom grapple with watching her son die or get a blood transfusion I have to say I am sorry to hear that and can only say that because I my mom allowed it. (Otherwise I would be dead)

According to you I am an abomination before Yah. My better half needed blood after an emergency C Section and it was my call since she was in la la land. I guess that means she is an abomination before Yah as well?

When your religion means rejecting science and letting people die who could easily be saved is proof of ethical fault and of a lack of morality.

I never said that anyone was an abomination. The act of taking blood or anything from another human being and putting it into your own is an abomination. The “ACT” not the person. Get it? This is my belief. This is my choice. This is my wife’s choice. This is what we agree on. You are not a part of it. You have your own belief just like your mom had hers and just as everyone else has theirs. You don’t agree with most as they don’t agree with you. You have made your point as not agreeing with mine and it has been noted and accepted. Hear me when I say to you that I really do not care. I am glad that you are happy about your moms decision to allow you to live to be who you ended up being. I am sure she is very proud. My wife and I are very happy and blessed to be where we are as well by the grace and love of Yah our Elohim. This has not been meant to offend or enrage you but please in the future try not to put false words in my mouth for I take such as a personal attack. ;)

Draka

Wonder Woman
I never said that anyone was an abomination. The act of taking blood or anything from another human being and putting it into your own is an abomination. The “ACT” not the person. Get it? This is my belief. This is my choice. This is my wife’s choice. This is what we agree on. You are not a part of it. You have your own belief just like your mom had hers and just as everyone else has theirs. You don’t agree with most as they don’t agree with you. You have made your point as not agreeing with mine and it has been noted and accepted. Hear me when I say to you that I really do not care. I am glad that you are happy about your moms decision to allow you to live to be who you ended up being. I am sure she is very proud. My wife and I are very happy and blessed to be where we are as well by the grace and love of Yah our Elohim. This has not been meant to offend or enrage you but please in the future try not to put false words in my mouth for I take such as a personal attack. ;)

You say you are fine with others' beliefs, let me ask you a few things then. Do you and your wife have children? If so, or if you may possibly have children down the line, would you deny them life-saving treatment because of your beliefs? Your children may well grow up to not share your beliefs at all. So, keeping that in mind, if your small child were to, hypothetically of course, be hit by a car and require surgery where they could easily fix her up but she would just need some blood because she lost quite a bit, would you put aside your beliefs to have her saved? Or would you sit back and watch her die knowing that she could be alive and playing and singing in your house after just a few days of recovery?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I never said that anyone was an abomination. The act of taking blood or anything from another human being and putting it into your own is an abomination. The “ACT” not the person. Get it? This is my belief. This is my choice. This is my wife’s choice. This is what we agree on. You are not a part of it.
I suppose it is your choice, but it still saddens me. I just hope that neither you nor your wife ever find yourselves in a position where that choice has to come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.