• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

I never said that anyone was an abomination. The act of taking blood or anything from another human being and putting it into your own is an abomination. The “ACT” not the person. Get it? This is my belief. This is my choice. This is my wife’s choice. This is what we agree on. You are not a part of it. You have your own belief just like your mom had hers and just as everyone else has theirs. You don’t agree with most as they don’t agree with you. You have made your point as not agreeing with mine and it has been noted and accepted. Hear me when I say to you that I really do not care. I am glad that you are happy about your moms decision to allow you to live to be who you ended up being. I am sure she is very proud. My wife and I are very happy and blessed to be where we are as well by the grace and love of Yah our Elohim. This has not been meant to offend or enrage you but please in the future try not to put false words in my mouth for I take such as a personal attack. ;)

Dude forget yah, god, ra, isis or whatever you believe in. If you need a blood transfusion or you will die and you refuse it for the unproven rewards of yah forget immoral or unethical. Thats nuts.

We can prove with empirical evidence blood transfusions save lives. You cant do anything except quote from a bible and tell me your right and your going to heaven.

The Act of me getting a blood transfusion is an abomination and the act of me choosing for another that they should also get a blood transfusion is an abomination??? Seriously? You want to accuse me of personally attacking you for stating my opinion that personal beliefs should not be the cause of death? :areyoucra

I never claimed to be part of your life. But if you would watch you wife die when a single pint of blood could save her and you would deny her that blood because she couldnt choose for herself, then in this life, in the empirical one we can prove... I would hold you accountable for murder. Trust in that mate.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

You say you are fine with others' beliefs, let me ask you a few things then. Do you and your wife have children? If so, or if you may possibly have children down the line, would you deny them life-saving treatment because of your beliefs? Your children may well grow up to not share your beliefs at all. So, keeping that in mind, if your small child were to, hypothetically of course, be hit by a car and require surgery where they could easily fix her up but she would just need some blood because she lost quite a bit, would you put aside your beliefs to have her saved? Or would you sit back and watch her die knowing that she could be alive and playing and singing in your house after just a few days of recovery?

I have 3 children from a previous marriage as well as 2 grandsons. My wife has 1 son from a previous marriage. We will not be having any children of our own. But even if we did then as long as they were under our guardianship they would not be receiving anything from another human being placed into their bodies as long as we have a say in the matter. Just as the children and grandchildren we do have, as long as we have a say and guardianship of them they would not be receiving anything from another human being placed into their bodies. As far as their having different beliefs when they reach adulthood is fine. So when they reach that age and are able to care for themselves outside of this household then they are free to leave and believe as their understanding leads them.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I have 3 children from a previous marriage as well as 2 grandsons. My wife has 1 son from a previous marriage. We will not be having any children of our own. But even if we did then as long as they were under our guardianship they would not be receiving anything from another human being placed into their bodies as long as we have a say in the matter. Just as the children and grandchildren we do have, as long as we have a say and guardianship of them they would not be receiving anything from another human being placed into their bodies. As far as their having different beliefs when they reach adulthood is fine. So when they reach that age and are able to care for themselves outside of this household then they are free to leave and believe as their understanding leads them.

Well, then. Fingers crossed that they make it to adulthood.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I suppose it is your choice, but it still saddens me. I just hope that neither you nor your wife ever find yourselves in a position where that choice has to come into play.

Yah willing we won't but if we do then we do know the law as commanded us both and we will stick to it. We made a firm commitment to serve and obey Yah our Elohim and we fully intend to see it through until the end. We know that its not about this world or this life that we make these decisions but for that other life after this one. We are at peace with it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Your children must be able to take care of themselves outside of your home in order for their beliefs to be honored? What if they are teenagers? What if they clearly don't believe as you do at all? What if one were sick and could be cured with a transplant and they WANTED it? Would you still deny them all because of your beliefs?

Sententia

Well, then. Fingers crossed that they make it to adulthood.

Otherwise, if the unfortunate situation should arise that they need blood and Ben were to refuse because of his religious beliefs the Ben would be doing a disservice to them. I know the JW have fought and won many cases in court but its murder.

Choice A leads to survival. Choice B leads to Death. These are Certain. Your are picking B and saying yes but my kids will be doing what I believe will get them to the heaven I believe in?

Thats choice B. You are choosing to let them die because of your beliefs. Your value of human life does not exceed your beliefs in the afterlife and the rewards you believe in.

If you would honestly let your kids die then to recieve a pint of blood and if it was only that pint of blood that was standing between death and life... that is murder.

Thou shall not kill. (Unless by killing you act as a legal representation for your kids and deny them blood which would save them and really your not killing they are just dying because of your fundamental bat-**** crazy decision to let them die because your fantasy anthony robbins possesed a bunch of ancient peeps who then told you no blood transfusions for your kids because that is an abomination... like eating shell fish...)

Give it a rest. Its murder. I dont care how you rationalize it. If a doctor says a blood transfusion will save your kids and you say nonononono... God forbids it and kid dies... thats murder. Thats immoral. Unethical. Wrong.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Give it a rest. Its murder. I dont care how you rationalize it. If a doctor says a blood transfusion will save your kids and you say nonononono... God forbids it and kid dies... thats murder. Thats immoral. Unethical. Wrong.

That's exactly what I think too. That's why all those parents who deny medical treatment to their children based on their beliefs should be prosecuted. Those poor innocent children who end up dead because of their parents deluded thinking need someone to stand up for them. Those parents should rot in prison for the rest of their lives or should face execution themselves. I sit here typing this with my baby girl sleeping against my chest and, looking at her, could not imagine myself not doing everything humanly possible to save her life. I honestly can't see how any truly loving parent could ever think differently.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Your children must be able to take care of themselves outside of your home in order for their beliefs to be honored? What if they are teenagers? What if they clearly don't believe as you do at all? What if one were sick and could be cured with a transplant and they WANTED it? Would you still deny them all because of your beliefs?

Yep. Thats right.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yep. Thats right.

:eek: You're scary and in my honest opinion should never have been allowed to have children in the first place. To honestly say you would let your child die when they could be saved...vile...disgusting...I could seriously puke right now.

You don't know what love is. Period.

Sententia

Yep. Thats right.

So you would deny your children life if that meant they needed blood or an organ transplant and you call yourself a parent?

Ok... Thats enough for me. Your wrong, immoral and unethical. Its disgusting and saddening to me. You can search these forums I have a ton of posts and have never uttered such disgust ever before. :help:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Otherwise, if the unfortunate situation should arise that they need blood and Ben were to refuse because of his religious beliefs the Ben would be doing a disservice to them. I know the JW have fought and won many cases in court but its murder.

Choice A leads to survival. Choice B leads to Death. These are Certain. Your are picking B and saying yes but my kids will be doing what I believe will get them to the heaven I believe in?

Thats choice B. You are choosing to let them die because of your beliefs. Your value of human life does not exceed your beliefs in the afterlife and the rewards you believe in.

If you would honestly let your kids die then to recieve a pint of blood and if it was only that pint of blood that was standing between death and life... that is murder.

Thou shall not kill. (Unless by killing you act as a legal representation for your kids and deny them blood which would save them and really your not killing they are just dying because of your fundamental bat-**** crazy decision to let them die because your fantasy anthony robbins possesed a bunch of ancient peeps who then told you no blood transfusions for your kids because that is an abomination... like eating shell fish...)

Thats your own opinion. I have mine. No one said you had to like mine and I am very well fine with that mate! You keep to yours and I will mine.

Draka

Wonder Woman
So you would deny your children life if that meant they needed blood or an organ transplant and you call yourself a parent?

Ok... Thats enough for me. Your wrong, immoral and unethical. Its disgusting and saddening to me. You can search these forums I have a ton of posts and have never uttered such disgust ever before. :help:

I honestly feel physically ill right now. Like I could cry and vomit at the same time. I don't post like this either...but this is seriously the most vile (I really wish I could think of a worse word) thing I've ever been witness to. It's literally making me so sick my stomach is churning and my hands are shaking.

Sententia

Thats your own opinion. I have mine. No one said you had to like mine and I am very well fine with that mate! You keep to yours and I will mine.

Your opinion leads to you making decisions that kill your own family because of your religious beliefs.

Your opinion leads to death because of unproven afterlife benefits.

Your opinion is to hold your childs hand as they get colder and colder and eventually die because the blood hanging from the pole in front of you can not be permitted to enter their body for your bible tells you so.

My knowledge is that if a blood transfusion will save the child and you deny it and you watch your child die from something so medically simple and scientifically proven to save them ONLY because you believe its bad then you are not fit as a parent. You are commiting murder.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Your opinion leads to you making decisions that kill your own family because of your religious beliefs.

Your opinion leads to death because of unproven afterlife benefits.

Your opinion is to hold your childs hand as they get colder and colder and eventually die because the blood hanging from the pole in front of you can not be permitted to enter their body for your bible tells you so.

My knowledge is that if a blood transfusion will save the child and you deny it and you watch your child die from something so medically simple and scientifically proven to save them ONLY because you believe its bad then you are not fit as a parent. You are commiting murder.

And at this point in time as well the place in which I live I have every legal and theocratic right to do so. I have the law of both man and Yah on my side where it pertains to the decisions I make for my family as do you. Like it or not. If I sin then it is I that face that and not you. Same as for the sins you commit. I won't face the judgment for those. I, as well as my wife, have made a concious choice to adhere to the laws of Yah. Plain and simple. Do you seriously think we care what you, or anyone else, thinks or feels about this? We do not answer to you. We don't answer to no one but Yah.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you? It's a big, bad world.

Oh I know it is. I'm a old Jarhead and have seen it all trust me. Theres nothing like blodd, guts and gore to start off your morning on the right side of things. My wife is a police officer and she has seen it all as well. We both are fully aware of what goes on around us on a day by day basis.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
And at this point in time as well the place in which I live I have every legal and theocratic right to do so. I have the law of both man and Yah on my side where it pertains to the decisions I make for my family as do you. Like it or not. If I sin then it is I that face that and not you. Same as for the sins you commit. I won't face the judgment for those. I, as well as my wife, have made a concious choice to adhere to the laws of Yah. Plain and simple. Do you seriously think we care what you, or anyone else, thinks or feels about this? We do not answer to you. We don't answer to no one but Yah.

That's cool with me. It ain't my life on the line. I do feel really bad for your kids, though. I really do hope they're ok until they can make their own choices...and hopefully choose something other than what you have chosen. Sorry. :shrug: I just think it's a tad bit ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.