• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a tattoo?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
We had this discussion about a year ago in here. Find it odd that a person in this thread that now wants one called my wife a "Skank" for her tattooes. Go figure.

kadzbiz

We had this discussion about a year ago in here. Find it odd that a person in this thread that now wants one called my wife a "Skank" for her tattooes. Go figure.

I guess people change, but the need for an apology may not.

I have a few, but my wife has more than me. I doubt I can ever catch up:)

As long as you are happy. No pics then?

Nanda

Polyanna
Got some new ones this weekend:
tattoo.jpg

kadzbiz

I have a tatoo of Jesus in my heart :D

I know you're talking figuratively (I think, anyway) but it doesn't really make sense to say that does it, I mean I could say the same thing about having one in my bowel?! No offense intended, just wondering why you'd say it.

Bishka

Veteran Member

Is there anything else you would like to say? And I do not think anyone called your wife a skank, they identified skanks with tattoos but never came out and said that Rebecca was a skank.

Edit: Where the heck is Circle One? She has some rockin' tattoos!

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Cool thread. Tatoos are the business.
I have all my childrens handprints on my upper right arm, I have a piece from the carpet page of The Book of Durrow on my left shoulder along with the design from the kerb stone at Newgrange. I also have a tat based on the hexagram representing family from the I Ching and a bike based design used by the late great Isle of Man T.T. racer and record holder David Jefferies.
I'm sure I'll get some more but nothing really grabs me at the moment.

Circle_One

Is there anything else you would like to say? And I do not think anyone called your wife a skank, they identified skanks with tattoos but never came out and said that Rebecca was a skank.

Edit: Where the heck is Circle One? She has some rockin' tattoos!

Ask and ye shall receive! Here I am :)

I'm up to... (*counts*) 16 at the moment and I'm starting to work on my 17th soon (as soon as my artist gets to drawing it.

There's pics of most of them around RF, you'll have to go looking if you want to find them, or I'll do it when I'm not so lazy :D

Circle_One

How about piercings?

Oh, didn't see this question.

I've got my ears gauged to 000 (which means the bottom holes are stretched to about half/three quarters of an inch), my nipples pierced, my navel, and two surface piercings on the back of my neck. I had two other surface piercings on my stomach, near my hips, but I had to take them out.