• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does the universe need intelligence to order it?

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I love the way he answers you, then you ignore it, and then ask it again..haha

I keep asking because he never gives a straight answer, even to the simplest questions. It's like trying to interview a dodgy politician! One half-truth after another, continual evasions, bland assertions which are never backed up, relentless misrepresentations, dodgy quotes.
o_O

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I keep asking because he never gives a straight answer, even to the simplest questions. It's like trying to interview a dodgy politician!
It makes sense to me. I don't think it is for everyone. It is God given. We all receive what we receive, and can receive no more and no less. But it's fun trying isn't it :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It makes sense to me. I don't think it is for everyone. It is God given. We all receive what we receive, and can receive no more and no less. But it's fun trying isn't it :)
Charles Manson made sense to his followers as well. Just sayin'
(And no, I'm not meaning to compare godnotgod and others to Charlie.)

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

What? Do you even know what you are rattling on about?

Say a decision can turn out X or Y, and X is chosen. Then the question, What made the decision turn out X instead of Y? , is answered by a new decision between P and Q. If P is chosen, then the resulting opiniin is that P made the decision turn out X instead of Y.

That is the basic logic of how subjectivity works, how statements about what is good, loving and beautiful are arrived at.

The existence of God and the soul are also a matter of opinion.