• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drum 'n Bass.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Richard.

Thank you for being an excellent guru. I find it very hard to feel compassionate towards you.

richardlowellt

Richard.

Thank you for being an excellent guru. I find it very hard to feel compassionate towards you.
I'm not looking to be your personal "guru" I thought we were having a conversation about music, sorry you took it so personal. And why would you, or would I want compassion from you? You have faulty ideas about how music works, I tried to help you have a better understanding, once again sorry you took it so personal.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Was chatting with Katia, thought I'd throw these in this thread if people were interested

This here is a website I go to and stream a weekly (roughly) 2hr trance show - mostly uplifting stuff - did have one sample that had me in tears though.
www.aboveandbeyond.nu/radio/trance_around_the_world

youtube: Telefon Tel Aviv
More ambient, a little glitchy (not quite, but it's the only way I can describe it atm) - differing between songs. The following is a playlist link, not meant as a playlist in a decent following order, but just somewhere that I could group the songs together for easy access

(Seems I broke the link on TTA - check post on page 12)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2KG0BD0U70

Last edited:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Cool, but it's not music. I heard something similar, it was when I visited a general motors assembly line.
I disagree

But I'm gonna disagree HERE

in the hopes that we get back to the thread on topic here - DnB n such types of musical linkage n chatty discussions. As to what music actually is - (and I see there's a fair bit of disagreement on the matter in this thread) redirect the remaining posts into the thread I've linked just above. :D