• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

England National Health Service to stop supplying puberty blockers for children at gender identity clinics

We Never Know

No Slack
No, you danced around a direct straight forward question.
Have you quit molesting kids? That's a direct straight forward question.

Of course you don't do that. But asking questions that you only accept an asnswer of your liking is just as loaded.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You don't get it do you.
No, as a matter of fact I do not.
They are clearly a hate group.
You just flat out refuse to acknowledge it, hiding behind "well, I agree agree with some of what they say"

To those who oppose them, they are seen as a hate group.
Those that oppose them are seen as a hate group by them.

I agree with them on the pushing of transgender drugs and etc. should be more regulated or even stopped for certain reasons(age being one)

I don't agree with them on their LGBQ antics.

Why so many think you have to have this all in or all out mentality is ridicluos.
It is simply because they are a confirmed hate group.
At least, to those who are not trying to hide from the fact.

Argentbear

I did? Quote it

You said what qualifies as hate depends "on what side of the fence the viewer is standing on."
I asked which side of that fence comparing minorities to pedophiles was on
you said " members and supporters" Indicating that comparing minorities to pedophiles in not necessarily hate based on where you stand

We Never Know

No Slack
You said what qualifies as hate depends "on what side of the fence the viewer is standing on."
I asked which side of that fence comparing minorities to pedophiles was on
you said " members and supporters" Indicating that comparing minorities to pedophiles in not necessarily hate based on where you stand

I never said what "qualifies as hate"

Most everything can be considered a hate group depending on what side of the fence the viewer is standing on.

That was the point here...

I reckon that would be the side of the fence for its members and supporters wouldn't ya think?

We Never Know

No Slack
Why won't you state that a confirmed hate group is a hate group?

Why the dancing monkey routine?
Are book burners/banners hate groups?
Are religious people hate groups?
Are atheists hate groups?
Are republicans a hate group?
Etc etc

Those all depends on who you ask.

Example. I think some book bans are ridiculous, some I would stand behind. While others see them as hate groups, for me calling book banning hate groups would be pointless since I would support some but not others.

Argentbear

Are book burners/banners hate groups?
Very possibly. Can you identify a non hate reason to burn books?
Are religious people hate groups?
some individuals may be but they as a whole most religious people would not and as a group no
Are atheists hate groups?
some may but as a whole no
Are republicans a hate group?
Some individuals may be but not as a group

We Never Know

No Slack
Very possibly. Can you identify a non hate reason to burn books?

some individuals may be but they as a whole most religious people would not and as a group no

some may but as a whole no

Some individuals may be but not as a group
There ya go. Some things people/groups do are considered from hate while others things they do aren't.

Argentbear

There ya go. Some things people/groups do are considered from hate while others things they do aren't.

A hate group is an organization that—based on its official statements or principles, the statements of its leaders, or its activities—has beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics. The mere presence of bigoted members in a group or organization is typically not enough to qualify it as a hate group; the group itself must have some hate-based orientation/purpose.

Hate groups like the American College of Pediatricians advocates prejudice, discrimination and hostility and even violence towards the LGBT community and LGBT individuals. This group engages in disinformation campaigns and focuses on children, the most vulnerable of individuals. They lobby against parental rights for LGBT parents. They vocally opposes anti-bullying campaigns in schools. They have fabricated dozens of junk science and fake research. They distribute fake research. They have petitioned schools to remove LGBT kids from classrooms because of the danger of "infecting normal children".

They are a hate group and one of the more disgusting examples of a hate group out there.

We Never Know

No Slack
A hate group is an organization that—based on its official statements or principles, the statements of its leaders, or its activities—has beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics. The mere presence of bigoted members in a group or organization is typically not enough to qualify it as a hate group; the group itself must have some hate-based orientation/purpose.

Hate groups like the American College of Pediatricians advocates prejudice, discrimination and hostility and even violence towards the LGBT community and LGBT individuals. This group engages in disinformation campaigns and focuses on children, the most vulnerable of individuals. They lobby against parental rights for LGBT parents. They vocally opposes anti-bullying campaigns in schools. They have fabricated dozens of junk science and fake research. They distribute fake research. They have petitioned schools to remove LGBT kids from classrooms because of the danger of "infecting normal children".

They are a hate group and one of the more disgusting examples of a hate group out there.

From the group who deems them a hate group. I didn't see where they are accused of advocating hostility and even violence towards the LGBT community and LGBT individuals.

Are they prejudice against them, yes.

Southern Poverty Law

"The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a fringe anti-LGBTQ hate group that masquerades as the premier U.S. association of pediatricians to push anti-LGBTQ junk science, primarily via far-right conservative media and filing amicus briefs in cases related to gay adoption and marriage equality"

From the above link...

One claim from The American College of Pediatricians is....

"Individuals who practice a homosexual lifestyle are more likely than heterosexuals to experience mental illness, substance abuse, suicidal tendencies and shortened life spans.”

Now is there any truth to that? Just doing a quick search it seems there is.

"The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) today released a new data report Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Behavioral Health: Results from the 2021 and 2022 National Surveys on Drug Use and Health (PDF | 2.1 MB), indicating that lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults are more likely than straight adults to use substances, experience mental health conditions including major depressive episodes, and experience serious thoughts of suicide.

We know that statistically, lesbian, gay and bisexual Americans face increased risks for mental health and substance use issues, which is often related to stress caused by stigma, discrimination and harassment,” said HHS Assistant Secretary for Mental Health and Substance Use Miriam E. Delphin-Rittmon, Ph.D., and the leader of SAMHSA. “SAMHSA is committed to addressing this issue by increasing services and supports for LGBTQI+ individuals.”

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack

Speaking of focusing on children, the most vulnerable of individuals.

I don't think drag queens should be doing children story time or that anyone should push gender drugs on children for that reason. But that's me.

Last edited:

Argentbear

From the group who deems them a hate group. I didn't see where they are accused of advocating hostility and even violence towards the LGBT community and LGBT individuals.

Southern Poverty Law

"The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a fringe anti-LGBTQ hate group that masquerades as the premier U.S. association of pediatricians to push anti-LGBTQ junk science, primarily via far-right conservative media and filing amicus briefs in cases related to gay adoption and marriage equality"

From the above link...

"Individuals who practice a homosexual lifestyle are more likely than heterosexuals to experience mental illness, substance abuse, suicidal tendencies and shortened life spans.”

and you posted it right yourself: "related to stress caused by stigma, discrimination and harassment,”

It isn't being gay. it's living with hate and discrimination.

Argentbear

Speaking of focusing on children, the most vulnerable of individuals.

I don't think drag queens should be doing children story time or that anyone should push gender drugs on children for that reason. But that's me.
any reason other than personal prejudice?

We Never Know

No Slack
and you posted it right yourself: "related to stress caused by stigma, discrimination and harassment,”

It isn't being gay. it's living with hate and discrimination.
Its the same way even where homosexuality is widely accepted.
The Netherlands for example.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
And that's part of the problem. You and people like you that don't get the answer they want then ridicule others. That **** gets old too.
The bigger part of the problem is people like you who refuse to call a spade a spade.

The ACP is a confirmed hate group.

All evil needs to win is for good people to do nothing.

People who support hate groups SHOULD be called out AND rediculed.

If it bothers it you so much, perhaps you should keep your support of hate groups to yourself?

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Southern Poverty Law

From the above link...

"The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) today released a new data report Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Behavioral Health: Results from the 2021 and 2022 National Surveys on Drug Use and Health (PDF | 2.1 MB), indicating that lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults are more likely than straight adults to use substances, experience mental health conditions including major depressive episodes, and experience serious thoughts of suicide.

We know that statistically, lesbian, gay and bisexual Americans face increased risks for mental health and substance use issues, which is often related to stress caused by stigma, discrimination and harassment,” said HHS Assistant Secretary for Mental Health and Substance Use Miriam E. Delphin-Rittmon, Ph.D., and the leader of SAMHSA. “SAMHSA is committed to addressing this issue by increasing services and supports for LGBTQI+ individuals.”

Counting the hits and ignoring the misses does not help you.

We Never Know

No Slack
The bigger part of the problem is people like you who refuse to call a spade a spade.

The ACP is a confirmed hate group.

All evil needs to win is for good people to do nothing.

People who support hate groups SHOULD be called out AND rediculed.

If it bothers it you so much, perhaps you should keep your support of hate groups to yourself?
What joke!
1. I'm not bothered, you clearly are
2. Didn't say I support them(show the quote)
3. One other group says they are a hate group

I answered you more than once. You didn't get the answer you wanted and are having a hissy. That's life. Grow up.