• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even one disbeliever on the earth is too much.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Recently an Ayatollah or whatever rank/title they want to give themselves, was attacking prayers regarding Imam Mahdi (a) to make sure there is no disbeliever eventually on earth and no legacy or trace left by them. He said this was extreme.

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا | And Noah said, ‘My Lord! ‘Do not leave on the land any inhabitant from among the faithless. | Nooh : 26

إِنَّكَ إِنْ تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا | If You leave them, they will lead astray Your servants, and will beget none except vicious ingrates. | Nooh : 27

There are people who see this vision that the whole world become Muslim as extreme. But to me it's not extreme, it's a victory of truth and the proof. It's when the word of God and proof will prevail on earth.

It's when mankind is restored to see God's proof and witness the light. It's when it collectively in the light. At this point, mankind must do it's best to not let the story of Satan repeat. Not let anyone not prostrate to God's choice but rathe all must submit and enjoin each other to be sincere to God and his chosen.

stevecanuck

Salam

Recently an Ayatollah or whatever rank/title they want to give themselves, was attacking prayers regarding Imam Mahdi (a) to make sure there is no disbeliever eventually on earth and no legacy or trace left by them. He said this was extreme.

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا | And Noah said, ‘My Lord! ‘Do not leave on the land any inhabitant from among the faithless. | Nooh : 26

إِنَّكَ إِنْ تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا | If You leave them, they will lead astray Your servants, and will beget none except vicious ingrates. | Nooh : 27

There are people who see this vision that the whole world become Muslim as extreme. But to me it's not extreme, it's a victory of truth and the proof. It's when the word of God and proof will prevail on earth.

It's when mankind is restored to see God's proof and witness the light. It's when it collectively in the light. At this point, mankind must do it's best to not let the story of Satan repeat. Not let anyone not prostrate to God's choice but rathe all must submit and enjoin each other to be sincere to God and his chosen.

You have a few hundred million coreligionists who believe exactly that, which is what scares me.

One day, Islam will rule the world because of the number of fanatics that believe as you do. I grieve for my grandchildren.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Then why even start a thread? If he doesn't actually believe this crap, why not just say nothing?
I don't know if he does or not, but of course you can expect a devout Iranian Muslim to voice such views. It's what they're "officially" supposed to believe there and what the government promotes.

We can also ask him to expound on what he means.

WonderingWorrier

You have a few hundred million coreligionists who believe exactly that, which is what scares me.

We could define what a true believer is.

A "true believer" is someone who believes the truth, while someone who believes in their own imagination which is false is as an unbeliever. Because if they do not know the truth, then they are unable to believe it. Truth doesn't scare people, people fear what they do not know.

People fear what they don't understand.

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not".

"Those who believe say, "Why is not a sura sent down (for us)?" But when a sura of basic or categorical meaning is revealed, and fighting is mentioned therein, thou wilt see those in whose hearts is a disease looking at thee with a look of one in swoon at the approach of death. But more fitting for them".

Consider muslims fearing being told to go fight. They also fear what they don't understand.

One day, Islam will rule the world because of the number of fanatics that believe as you do. I grieve for my grandchildren.

The Quran clearly states messengers were sent to all people. The Quran clearly states any "muslim" that disregards another true messenger from around the world is therefore equal to an unbeliever:

Here:

"Those who deny Allah and His messengers, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His messengers, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": And (those who) wish to take a course midway,-

They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment.

To those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of the messengers, we shall soon give their (due) rewards: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

So a question on fighting:

How do muslims know they are not fighting against followers of other worldwide messengers?

Because if a muslim is not clear in exactly how to identify any of the other true messengers around the world then that muslim could be considered as being as an unbeliever fighting against the worldwide Islam (the one true religion).

Unbelievers fight each other, because they don't know each other.

They can't believe what they don't know.

F1fan

Veteran Member

Also there are other religions that dominate in their regions, so little chance of them becoming Muslim. You offer no reason why the whole world should have any religion, let alone one.
Restored? Islam came about well after Judaism and Christianity. And the Eastern religions are even older.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sargonski

Salam

Disbeliever in what friend ? . what is it we are not to disbelieve ?

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Is this not Noah praying to Allah?

What is Allah's reply?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Salam

Salam and Namaskaram

In the prayer, Noah is petitioning the Allah to not leave any inhabitant among the faithless. It is actually Noah, in Nuh:2 and 3, that demands worship and fear of Allah and obeisance of Noah himself.

قَالَ يَـٰقَوْمِ إِنِّى لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌۭ مُّبِينٌ | Noah proclaimed, “O my people! I am truly sent to you with a clear warning:
أَنِ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَطِيعُونِ | worship Allah ˹alone˺, fear Him, and obey me.

There is no direction from Allah as to what Noah or mankind must do.

Here is a link to the full surah so the entire petition can be read in context.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

It's because you don't believe it's the truth. You probably want truth to prevail. To me God is the Truth, the Truth is with Ali (a) and Quran is the truth too.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam and Namaskaram

In the prayer, Noah is petitioning the Allah to not leave any inhabitant among the faithless. It is actually Noah, in Nuh:2 and 3, that demands worship and fear of Allah and obeisance of Noah himself.

قَالَ يَـٰقَوْمِ إِنِّى لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌۭ مُّبِينٌ | Noah proclaimed, “O my people! I am truly sent to you with a clear warning:
أَنِ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَطِيعُونِ | worship Allah ˹alone˺, fear Him, and obey me.

There is no direction from Allah as to what Noah or mankind must do.

Here is a link to the full surah so the entire petition can be read in context.

In Arabic, there is condition that silence to a thing means condoning or saying yes. So if you were asking your daughter if she wants to marry a man, and she does not say no, it's taken as a yes.

So when Quran brings a prayer, unless, it shows God had a different view to that Prophet praying and shows explicitly disagreeing, in this case Noah (a), it means, it's an affirmation.

As well Prophets (a) are examples and infallible in guidance. They don't say things out opinion. If they do, it's a slip God corrects quickly but people won't suffer from it.

In this case, the Quran would correct the prayer and say something negative about it. Otherwise, we assume it's part of the light God is revealing.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It's because you don't believe it's the truth. You probably want truth to prevail. To me God is the Truth, the Truth is with Ali (a) and Quran is the truth too.
That unavoidably brings the question: how come you believe that Allah is a true god, then?

Sargonski

The light, the proof, the signs, the guidance.
No one is in disbelief of the light .. sans the blind .. you are engaging in gibberish-speak--

Disbelief of what friend ? "And the sign said ya got to have a membership card to get inside" in what sign would you have us believe .. and why on earth should we believe it ?

"The guidance" -- now that is humorous .. tell us Prophet .. guide us to the light .. in what must we believe to have eternal life ?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No one is in disbelief of the light .. sans the blind .. you are engaging in gibberish-speak--

Disbelief of what friend ? "And the sign said ya got to have a membership card to get inside" in what sign would you have us believe .. and why on earth should we believe it ?

"The guidance" -- now that is humorous .. tell us Prophet .. guide us to the light .. in what must we believe to have eternal life ?

I'm not a Prophet but I acknowledge God's Final Prophet Mohammad (s) , the luminous lady his daughter, and the Twelve Successors to Mohammad (s).

You know I've realized music is learned with magic, and is suppose to put you in trance and incept you. The Quran is like that, but it's done in a truth way, melodic healing way.

It's antidote to the corrupt music of Iblis' forces and the lies the satanic entities create the world through. It sounds better than any Music out there, yet in a healing truthful honorable way.

Sargonski

I'm not a Prophet but I acknowledge God's Final Prophet Mohammad (s) , the luminous lady his daughter, and the Twelve Successors to Mohammad (s).

You know I've realized music is learned with magic, and is suppose to put you in trance and incept you. The Quran is like that, but it's done in a truth way, melodic healing way.

It's antidote to the corrupt music of Iblis' forces and the lies the satanic entities create the world through.

Dude .. did you not understand your words .. .. you said Guidance to the light .. tell us what we must do to have eternal life -- you say "believe in the Prophet" ok I believe .. that there was a Prophet .. one of many over which men grieve .. perhaps was the first .. maybe was the last .. but don't tell the witnesses cause they say was another..

is that it ? I now have eternal life .. just had to believe that Muhamood was a real boy ..and not like pinocchio .. whose nose would grow every time he told a lie.

You sure Brother Link ? .. not to make a stink but this seems weak criteria for salvation.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dude .. did you not understand your words .. .. you said Guidance to the light .. tell us what we must do to have eternal life -- you say "believe in the Prophet" ok I believe .. that there was a Prophet .. one of many over which men grieve .. perhaps was the first .. maybe was the last .. but don't tell the witnesses cause they say was another..

is that it ? I now have eternal life .. just had to believe that Muhamood was a real boy ..and not like pinocchio .. whose nose would grow every time he told a lie.

You sure Brother Link ? .. not to make a stink but this seems weak criteria for salvation.
You have to see God in the clear horizon. Mohammad (s) and his family and Quran together are a gateway to seeing God and travelling in in his higher realms close to him.

Whoever dies blind in this world, will be blind in the next. In order to see, you must recognize God's signs in the soul and in the horizons. This takes belief in God, and the next world, and in the nature of the Guides in the unseen world.

The belief is not blind, so it must see the signs and recognize it. Hypocrites convince themselves they believe in God and Mohammad (s) and deceive themselves only in trying to deceive God and believers (they don't realize they are lying nature to themselves and others).

What must be seen is through the heart, the vision is opened through love. Love has two birds, a guardian shield warrior and protector called "fear" and then it has bird seeking more called "hope". Through fear, you appreciate what you have by guarding, and through hope you appreciate by seeking more. Both of these appreciate God and his favor.

When you guard your soul from evil, it appreciates the favor of God. When you seek more, it realizes God is generous and will increase and craving what you been given of God's sustenance in this regard is part of appreciating the favor and loving God.

Patience is the head to these two, because they will fall if we don't persevere. In reality Mohammad (s) is the patience we seek help from and his light is connected to us all.

The sword of God empowers our sword of honor, the Ahlulbayt (a) are with all things, within all things, and everything is in fact in everything. If you wish to travel away from the darkness, you must incline to the chosen ones and side with the truthful.

If you cling to dirty souls, you will fall to their realm. Everything exists in everything in the spiritual world, so hate is really a way to distance yourself from the lower evil nature towards God, and love is the other side were it sees the positive value.

Hate and love are both evaluations of value, hate sees negative value and love sees positive. But if you see falsehood, and measure falsely, you will hate the good and love the evil. This will include in real world, you will side with oppressors and oppose the true heroes in God's eyes.