• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even one disbeliever on the earth is too much.

WonderingWorrier

Sorry, I am just not seeing anything to follow in there.

Thanks for the reply. It is helpful. Please try to listen carefully and I will try to further simplify what I am saying.

Can you follow the logic of this:

So consider I show you three words being bread, oil, and wine.

And then I show you another three different words being corn, olive, grape
And then I show you another three different words being field, oliveyard, and vineyard.

Can you understand these different sets of three words are in fact connected in an alignment way like this:

Field - Oliveyard - Vineyard
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine

The different words are in correct alignment according to their relative group. Because the bread is of the corn of the field. The oil is of the olive of the oliveyard, and the wine is of the grape of the vineyard.

These verses can be seen as being of these three different word groups mentioned:

"And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart". Psalm

"And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants". Samuel.

"When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done". isaiah.

"And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel". Hosea.

Look at this:

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine

Horizontal view shows layers of different three word groups, while vertical view shows words which are in alignment with its group. You will need to understand this concept to be able to follow what I am talking about. The weaving of words into positions, layers horizontal, while vertical speaks through the layers showing their alignment.

You should be able to comprehend that the word corn is not the word bread, and the word bread is not the word field, but they are connected.

Have you got it?

So when i add more layers and you look down the middle alignment:

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Spear - Sword - Bow
Moon - Star - Sun

You can see that Muhammad speaking connecting star and olive tree oil would be correct alignment.

And just like I mentioned before star and sword is correct alignment.

"The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear". Habbakuk.

The sun and moon are in positions along with bow/arrows and spear. Two words from each set of three words. You can also notice in the weaving of the two layers one word from each layer was left out. The sword, and the star.

The truth of the words is in their weaving of words into positions. They are in alignments.

Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow

So the oil and the star is connected, just as the star and the sword is connected. And the oil and the sword is connected. They are all connected.

"The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords". Psalm.

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Spear - Sword - Bow
Moon - Star - Sun

Oil, Sword, and Star are words that are in alignment.

Does that make any sense to you?

WonderingWorrier

Sorry. Not seeing the point, nor does it really make any real sense.

So then, I am not the only one...

Thank you both. I really appreciate the feedback. This is better than no reply as it gives me something to consider and thats what I need. I am sure crazy people think that they make sense.

But I might not be making sense, because I am actually trying to talk about nonsense. Unheard words.

To hear what the words are saying you will need to understand what they are doing. Then they can be heard plain and clear.

Like I can listen to Muhammad talking about Hell and I can hear what he is talking about.

"Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

"Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning)".

"And We shall drive the sinners to Hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water,-"

I accept these "signs". His words are correct. The truth is in the positioning of his words. He is able to speak through the layers.

I can show you the different layers that he is speaking through, and you can see in bold their alignment:

Position 1 - Position 2 - Position 3

Tent - House - Palace
Brass - Silver - Gold
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

So you can see Muhammad is speaking about Hell as being in the low position.

If you can understand low level words, then you could consider the possibility of low level separation.

Is it possible to separate the moon, is it possible to separate the sea?

Moon and Sea are also low level words.

Moon - Star - Sun
Sea - River - Stream

Can you now understand what I am trying to talk about?

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
I'm not talking about an Islamic invasion in the military sense. I'm talking about the furtherance and inevitable outcome of the massive demographic shift that is taking place.

I can see your concern.
But I promise it will not happen.
Islam is declining gradually in many countries

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can see your concern.
Between the demographic concerns and the impressive difficulty of mutual understanding between Islam and other communities, I can't share your optimism.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Salam

Recently an Ayatollah or whatever rank/title they want to give themselves, was attacking prayers regarding Imam Mahdi (a) to make sure there is no disbeliever eventually on earth and no legacy or trace left by them. He said this was extreme.

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا | And Noah said, ‘My Lord! ‘Do not leave on the land any inhabitant from among the faithless. | Nooh : 26

إِنَّكَ إِنْ تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا | If You leave them, they will lead astray Your servants, and will beget none except vicious ingrates. | Nooh : 27

There are people who see this vision that the whole world become Muslim as extreme. But to me it's not extreme, it's a victory of truth and the proof. It's when the word of God and proof will prevail on earth.

It's when mankind is restored to see God's proof and witness the light. It's when it collectively in the light. At this point, mankind must do it's best to not let the story of Satan repeat. Not let anyone not prostrate to God's choice but rathe all must submit and enjoin each other to be sincere to God and his chosen.

Islam is declining:

"Middle East (MNN) — A senior cleric made waves in Iran earlier this month by saying Islam was weak. Roughly two-thirds of Iran’s mosques have closed, he said – a “worrying admission” for a state built around the principles of Islam."

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Between the demographic concerns and the impressive difficulty of mutual understanding between Islam and other communities, I can't share your optimism.

There are and there will be bigger wars in Middle east Muslim countries.

Many of those Muslims will have to migrate to save their life.

When they will come to European and other countries as Refugees, they will gradually be dissolved in other countries, and become less and less.

You will see that process in the coming decades soon. Perhaps sooner.

stevecanuck

I can see your concern.

I don't think so. Take Egypt for example. I lived there twice, 6 years apart, and the obvious uptick in religiosity in the whole country was obvious. When I was at the end of my first gig almost no women at work wore a jihad, but 6 years later every single one of them had their hair covered. More of the men had beards and wore prayer caps at work. Islamism is metastasizing right in front of us, and of course to say so is now called 'Islamophobia'.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
There are and there will be bigger wars in Middle east Muslim countries.

Unfortunately, that is all but certain.

Many of those Muslims will have to migrate to save their life.

Quite so.

When they will come to European and other countries as Refugees, they will gradually be dissolved in other countries, and become less and less.

That is just not very likely to happen, not organically anyway - unless some serious effort at questioning Islam takes shape, at least.

You will see that process in the coming decades soon. Perhaps sooner.

You are definitely a lot more optimistic than me on this regard.

stevecanuck

You are definitely a lot more optimistic than me on this regard.

If you think of all of the racially obvious immigrants and who of those have assimilated the best, I can't think of a better example than the Chinese. And I don't think it's a coincidence that the vast majority of them arrived without political or religious baggage.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't believe Islam will spread to all by natural means. I believe it will only happen when Imam Mahdi (a) and Isa (a) come back. Now other means and factors have to come in, but this is the missing ingredient.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Roughly two-thirds of Iran’s mosques have closed, he said – a “worrying admission” for a state built around the principles of Islam."

This may have to do with the Iranian policy in the past that told people not to have too many kids. Now they admit it was a mistake. Back then, there was high propaganda against over-population. This maybe due to population decrease or combination of that and religiousness decreasing. I don't know.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
This may have to do with the Iranian policy in the past that told people not to have too many kids. Now they admit it was a mistake. Back then, there was high propaganda against over-population. This maybe due to population decrease or combination of that and religiousness decreasing. I don't know.

Population of Iran increased from 37 millions to 88 millions over the past 45 years.

I thought you know about Iran.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I don't believe Islam will spread to all by natural means. I believe it will only happen when Imam Mahdi (a) and Isa (a) come back. Now other means and factors have to come in, but this is the missing ingredient.
So, you are saying that you actually expect the Mahdi and Jesus both to present themselves in the future to humanity as whole so that literally no one disbelieves their existence and eschatological significance?

That is pretty tall bet.

Also, there are at least two serious problems beyond matters of likelihood. The second is that it is incompatible with other predictions of very similar origins. The first is that it is sort of harmful for believers, particularly by the religious, ethical and civilizatory perspectives.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, you are saying that you actually expect the Mahdi and Jesus both to present themselves in the future to humanity as whole so that literally no one disbelieves their existence and eschatological significance?

That is pretty tall bet.

Usually disbelievers try to squash the truth forcefully (when it comes manifestly in terms of miracles). If Satan can't convince disbelievers this time to do it, the truth will spread. If he convinces them to oppress believers and try to force people not to accept the Mahdi (a) and Jesus (a), God will destroy them as he destroyed many nations of the past.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Usually disbelievers try to squash the truth forcefully (when it comes manifestly in terms of miracles).

Uh... that is libel. Collective libel, no less.

You are not the owner of an allegorical "truth" to brandish it that way.

For that matter, neither is the Qur'an.

If Satan can't convince disbelievers this time to do it, the truth will spread. If he convinces them to oppress believers and try to force people not to accept the Mahdi (a) and Jesus (a), God will destroy them as he destroyed many nations of the past.

And this, this is just dark, dystopic fantasy.

Odd how Abrahamists have such a poor grasp of their own core beliefs and their consequences. I have seen it for five decades now, but it is still very weird.