• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Not that I do not fear another 4 years of the disaster we know as the Blue team .. but Trump's chances of getting back in to the White house are looking pretty good .. not so much thanks to anything Trump has done, but how horrific the alternative has become with Genocide Joe and the prog cancel club at the helm.
Look at you -- extolling Trump and excoriating Biden. Yet, what's happened recently? There's a Senate bill on immigration being crafted, and Biden has already given notice that he is ONSIDE. It's what everybody wants, so a bipartisan team in the Senate and the Oval Office are trying to make it happen.

And then, O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!, Trump wants it quashed! Why? So that he can pretend that Biden doesn't want it and he'll get elected! This is viciously vile, in a way that even you should be able to understand. But you can't, can you, because it plays against your personal biases.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Thanks for indisputable proof that you don't know what hate speech is.
A question for you -- would Donald Trump be permitted to speak freely, here on Religious Forums, as he does everywhere else? How many names has he made up to refer to so many Americans? Do you think it right to ridicule, defame, taunt, mis-characterize, denigrate, disparage, discredit and disgrace everybody who doesn't agree 100% with whatever you post? Do you think that the forum, just because he was a President (and ain't no more!), defer and say, "Oh, no, Donald can call everybody on the forum stupid and ugly if he wants to?"

I'll refer to the Staff -- hey, staff, would he?

No, I don't think he would.

And I think that every decent human being would find this sort of behavior to be in extremely bad taste, and excuse enough never to invite him to another social event.

Yet you look forward to this man, this "piece of work," as the leader and face of your nation?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the hate speech tutorial.
What I said is entirely factual. Another instance I might mention is Trump making phone calls to officials in order to persuade them to falsify voting returns in his favor; you already know that he was party to falsifying valuations of his or his company's assets to deceive lenders and potential lenders; you know he never takes responsibility for anything he does that goes wrong; you may or may not share my view that Giuliani was a fool who now knows what it means to do things Trump's way; I've mentioned a jury found he was a rapist; and surely you haven't forgotten dear old Stormy Daniels and, implicitly, her many counterparts? Grab 'em all by the &c ha ha ha ha ha!

And I guess you don't hold the storming of the Capitol against him, eh? Who gives a dead fish what the US Constitution says if those wretched elected representatives won't do what Donald wants, right? Send the mob in, kill a few people just to make things clear.

Not to mention his kissing and cuddling with Kim Jong Un ─ wow, that paid off big-time, hey? And at the cost of only a few defense secrets. His campaign slogan this time should be, "Make America the subject of universal contempt and mockery throughout the Free World again!". (MASUCMTFWA! on your cap.)

Last edited:

Firenze

Premium Member
This November, Trump will resume his rightful place in the Oval Office where he will cause liberal heads to explode and delicate snowflakes to melt as he resides under the skin of all those who hate him. It will be a glorious day in the history of this country!
That's odd. The only snowflakes I see here are those who lack the moral compass and intellectual courage to denounce a demagogue who laughs at the disabled like some 5 year old, claims he can grab your wife's crotch any time he likes, spits on our soldiers, commits sexual assault, echoes Nazi ideology in claiming that immigrants are 'poisoning our blood', and grifts his credulous lemmings into paying his legal expenses.

Can you tell us, which of these 'attributes' do you find the most in keeping with your values?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
When you refuse to answer a question and keep trying to change the subject in order to hide the fact that you don't know the answer, that is called deflecting.
I'm happy to have educated you on something today.
I have not done that. Even the one question that you ask I have answered, but you simply do not like the answer because it requires you to drop your charade. And the only education that you have ever given anyone is in how not to debate poorly. As long as they do not mimic you thy will be doing . . . well maybe not "fine" but definitely better.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A question for you -- would Donald Trump be permitted to speak freely, here on Religious Forums, as he does everywhere else? How many names has he made up to refer to so many Americans? Do you think it right to ridicule, defame, taunt, mis-characterize, denigrate, disparage, discredit and disgrace everybody who doesn't agree 100% with whatever you post? Do you think that the forum, just because he was a President (and ain't no more!), defer and say, "Oh, no, Donald can call everybody on the forum stupid and ugly if he wants to?"

I'll refer to the Staff -- hey, staff, would he?

No, I don't think he would.

And I think that every decent human being would find this sort of behavior to be in extremely bad taste, and excuse enough never to invite him to another social event.

Yet you look forward to this man, this "piece of work," as the leader and face of your nation?
His nicknames for others alone would get him banned.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
why do you endlessly deflect from your obligation to provide evidence for any of the claims you make?
He has no burden of proof with anybody not willing and able to think critically. You're never going to allow yourself to see that Trump is a sexual predator, a traitor, a grifter, a liar, and bereft of decency and virtue any more than a zealous creationist will ever see and understand the scientific case for evolution. Both of you have an interest in NOT seeing that, and that's impenetrable with even with a sound, evidenced argument.
Trump isn't even president yet and he's under your skin. Gotta love it!!!
Yet it's you and the other MAGA that are agitated. Notice the lack of exclamation points in my writing.

One doesn't need to be a psychologist to understand that you're projecting. The news has gotten under YOUR skin, and it angers you to think about what's going on in the heads of people who detest Trump and whom you detest as they watch him dangle and twist as everything he values is striped from him.

This a person who only cares about power, money, adulation and revenge. He's powerless in these court proceedings, losing motion after motion while being gagged and talked about like a child by judges, he's in the process of having his wealth and his children's inheritance disgorged, he'll soon be a convicted felon and lose his freedom to even take a walk in the sun when he wants to, his legacy has been destroyed (he will always be despised like Nixon), he fell of the list of the wealthiest people, he lost his business, his brand is worthless now, they want to remove his star from Hollywood and his name from buildings, and the Brit are talking about rescinding an honorary title.
I support his ability to be able to get under the skin of people like you and others who have nothing better to do other than hate him. That is why I can hardly wait until next year when he begins another four year period of residing under the skin of liberals.
More whistling in the dark.

What would be better to do than watch this spectacle unfold and jeer the villain from the point of view of one who finds Trump repulsive? Nothing that I can think of. It's invigorating, cathartic, and takes very little time and no effort while warming the hearts of honest and decent people everywhere - people who love justice, the Constitution, and their country while hating Trump for what he has done to it.

Trump's only hope to escape an ignominious existence of poverty, powerlessness, and captivity until death is that he seize authoritarian power. Does that sound like it would be a good thing for you and the people you love and like? Why would you take his side?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Thanks for indisputable proof that you don't know what hate speech is.

Sure I do! It's whatever anyone wants it to be if they don't like what someone is saying. Same with racism, homophobia, and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Is that a LIBERAL enough definition for you?

Laniakea

Not of this world
A question for you -- would Donald Trump be permitted to speak freely, here on Religious Forums, as he does everywhere else? How many names has he made up to refer to so many Americans? Do you think it right to ridicule, defame, taunt, mis-characterize, denigrate, disparage, discredit and disgrace everybody who doesn't agree 100% with whatever you post?

Gee, I wonder what it would be like to be on the receiving end of that? :D:D:D

Laniakea

Not of this world
What I said is entirely factual. Another instance I might mention is Trump making phone calls to officials in order to persuade them to falsify voting returns in his favor; you already know that he was party to falsifying valuations of his or his company's assets to deceive lenders and potential lenders; you know he never takes responsibility for anything he does that goes wrong; you may or may not share my view that Giuliani was a fool who now knows what it means to do things Trump's way; I've mentioned a jury found he was a rapist; and surely you haven't forgotten dear old Stormy Daniels and, implicitly, her many counterparts? Grab 'em all by the &c ha ha ha ha ha!

And I guess you don't hold the storming of the Capitol against him, eh? Who gives a dead fish what the US Constitution says if those wretched elected representatives won't do what Donald wants, right? Send the mob in, kill a few people just to make things clear.

Not to mention his kissing and cuddling with Kim Jong Un ─ wow, that paid off big-time, hey? And at the cost of only a few defense secrets. His campaign slogan this time should be, "Make America the subject of universal contempt and mockery throughout the Free World again!". (MASUCMTFWA! on your cap.)

And how many times did Kim Jong Un threaten his neighbors with nukes? How many times did Putin invade another country? Under Trump, it never happened. Under Joe Bite me and Vice president Camel Hair, it hasn't stopped happening.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Define "attack".
Define "America".
If you are struggling to understand these words then how can you form any sentences at all in English?

Of course you are playing dumb and confused as if we are fooled by your antics.

You know exactly what the words mean and you are deflecting as an excuse to not answer the question.

Tell us what you are afraid of in answering.

Laniakea

Not of this world

And how many times did Kim Jong Un threaten his neighbors with nukes? How many times did Putin invade another country? Under Trump, it never happened. Under Joe Bite me and Vice president Camel Hair, it hasn't stopped happening.

Laniakea

Not of this world
If you are struggling to understand these words then how can you form any sentences at all in English?

Of course you are playing dumb and confused as if we are fooled by your antics.

You know exactly what the words mean and you are deflecting as an excuse to not answer the question.

Tell us what you are afraid of in answering.

I've discovered through many interactions with one of your liberal counterparts that it's best to get words defined in advance. Otherwise, they get defined with new definitions that only benefit the questioner after the answer has been given.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A bit off topic but I forsee the conclusion of the Korean war if Biden is re-elected after the election when the murderous Kimmy pug boy finally crosses the line.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've discovered through many interactions with one of your liberal counterparts that it's best to get words defined in advance. Otherwise, they get defined with new definitions that only benefit the questioner after the answer has been given.
The habit of fixing their responses is part of their debate strategy in conjunction with playing dumb and persistent denials when they get answers they don't like followed by redundant provocations through personal attacks and commentary.

That's the absolute best that they can do whenever they themselves cannot provide a proper response addressing the topic itself.

Laniakea

Not of this world
A bit off topic but I forsee the conclusion of the Korean war if Biden is re-elected after the election when the murderous Kimmy pug boy finally crosses the line.
What worries me is what that conclusion will look like. I doubt Biden will be able to convince Un's own people to overthrow him.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The habit of fixing their responses is part of their debate strategy in conjunction with playing dumb and persistent denials when they get answers they don't like followed by redundant provocations through personal attacks and commentary.

That's the absolute best that they can do whenever they themselves cannot provide a proper response addressing the topic itself.
It seems to be some sort of sport for them. No other reason to come to a religious forum to do that. They clearly have no interest in anything other than arguing (and not in good faith).