• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Laniakea

Not of this world
His lack of character and honesty is what is disturbing given his popularity with most conservatives. He is a sick man that needs help.

But I noticed you avoided answering my question. If you were ethical you would have been emphatic in refusing to support Trump if he tried election fraud again. You didn’t take the opportunity to prop up your character. That suggests you wouldn’t have a problem if Trump was successful in election fraud.

I’ll give you a second chance.

This November, Trump will resume his rightful place in the Oval Office where he will cause liberal heads to explode and delicate snowflakes to melt as he resides under the skin of all those who hate him. It will be a glorious day in the history of this country!

Laniakea

Not of this world
Lol. The photo is readily available to see and it is clear. Carroll did resemble Marla. Trump was confused as usual.

And he will be back in court for more defamation losses. Fine with me. The guy is good to be broke soon. Almost half a billion in fines. So far.

It only would be a demonstration to everyone who already knows that liberal prosecutors are exploiting the court system to go after biden's political opponent. Just as the indictments did, all further court actions will result in Trump gaining in popularity. None of it will distract from bidens incompetence though.

F1fan

Veteran Member
This November, Trump will resume his rightful place in the Oval Office where he will cause liberal heads to explode and delicate snowflakes to melt as he resides under the skin of all those who hate him. It will be a glorious day in the history of this country!
Umm, no. Even if Trump were to win Biden is still President until January 20. You need some education in civics.

But Trump and MAGAs are falling apart and acting so irrationally that they will give the White House and congress to democrats. It probably makes you mad that old gerrymandered states are being forced to redraw maps to allow better representation, and that surely means more Democrats since republicans are showing their corruption and anti-democracy more and more.

It’s great that Biden is making fun of Trump’s loses in court. Trump is a laughing stock to decent America.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Umm, no. Even if Trump were to win Biden is still President until January 20. You need some education in civics.

But Trump and MAGAs are falling apart and acting so irrationally that they will give the White House and congress to democrats. It probably makes you mad that old gerrymandered states are being forced to redraw maps to allow better representation, and that surely means more Democrats since republicans are showing their corruption and anti-democracy more and more.

It’s great that Biden is making fun of Trump’s loses in court. Trump is a laughing stock to decent America.

Trump isn't even president yet and he's under your skin. Gotta love it!!!
Here's the guy you seem to be referring to when you cite corruption:

Biden_cr.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You failed again, both in answering a simple question and in keeping your word.
Not good for a college professor.
Wrong again. go back and read the post. You edited your response to me, which was a bit foolish on your part, but the post does not show that I edited it. The instruction that you had to admit not understanding something is in that post.

You do not appear to fully read responses to you. The same appear to occur with the articles that you read. This may be why you are so often confused.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Wrong again. go back and read the post. You edited your response to me, which was a bit foolish on your part, but the post does not show that I edited it. The instruction that you had to admit not understanding something is in that post.

You do not appear to fully read responses to you. The same appear to occur with the articles that you read. This may be why you are so often confused.
Oh my! You seem to be very confused today. I can understand how these debates can get rather complicated and hard to follow along, but I hope that I can help you to engage in the debate a bit more thoughtfully in the future. Let me know when you're able and willing to follow along.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Trump isn't even president yet and he's under your skin. Gotta love it!!!
Like any annoying fungus. And like the majority of Americans I am interested in eliminating the fungus. What happens to you MAGAs will be interesting too, because Trump won’t have the presidency to use as a way to avoid legal consequences.

Will you MAGAs pick up weapons and attack government officials and law enforcement? I don’t know. MAGAs are not rational nor a group that can be trusted so it remains to be seen if they accept another Trump loss, and move on with their lives.

Here's the guy you seem to be referring to when you cite corruption:

View attachment 87429
You don’t seem any better at identifying people in pictures than Trump. I hope you realize it’s not Marla.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Like any annoying fungus. And like the majority of Americans I am interested in eliminating the fungus. What happens to you MAGAs will be interesting too, because Trump won’t have the presidency to use as a way to avoid legal consequences.

Will you MAGAs pick up weapons and attack government officials and law enforcement? I don’t know. MAGAs are not rational nor a group that can be trusted so it remains to be seen if they accept another Trump loss, and move on with their lives.

No, we're not liberals like Black lives matter or Antifa people.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He [Biden] never owns up to his errors. He relies on his spokesman to walk back his statements during the next press conference.
Trump is a liar, a fraud, a rapist, a narcissist, an out-loud-and-proud subverter of the Constitution, a blabbermouth traitor, someone who steals from his campaign funds to pay for his legal woes, someone who NEVER takes responsibility for his countless blunders. He's really really easy to detest.

Nothing bad is happening to Trump that he didn't work very hard to bring about.

And people are working very hard all over the US at this moment trying to make America great again in the wake of the devastation of his previous presidency.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh my! You seem to be very confused today. I can understand how these debates can get rather complicated and hard to follow along, but I hope that I can help you to engage in the debate a bit more thoughtfully in the future. Let me know when you're able and willing to follow along.
Not bad. Too bad that you are the one that cannot follow along.

Try again.

All it takes is just an honest admission that you do not know when you ask something and I will answer.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Trump is a liar, a fraud, a rapist, a narcissist, an out-loud-and-proud subverter of the Constitution, a blabbermouth traitor, someone who steals from his campaign funds to pay for his legal woes, someone who NEVER takes responsibility for his countless blunders. He's really really easy to detest.

Thanks for the hate speech tutorial.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Not bad. Too bad that you are the one that cannot follow along.

Try again.

All it takes is just an honest admission that you do not know when you ask something and I will answer.

I will honestly admit that I haven't been able to get an answer out of you about what you believe insurrection means. Do you think maybe you can change that?

Laniakea

Not of this world
I have never deflected. The question that you keep asking was and is an example of you deflecting.

When you refuse to answer a question and keep trying to change the subject in order to hide the fact that you don't know the answer, that is called deflecting.
I'm happy to have educated you on something today.