• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It is not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. You appear to read titles of articles only and never understand what they are telling us.

And you only appear to be more interested in making personal attacks against people you don't agree with rather than learning the facts. That is why you keep failing in debates.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Yes.

Would you support Trump committing election fraud if he could get away with it?

I support his ability to be able to get under the skin of people like you and others who have nothing better to do other than hate him. That is why I can hardly wait until next year when he begins another four year period of residing under the skin of liberals.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You haven't proven your false claim that he ever cheated in the first place.
Please, work on your debating skills.
And you disqualified yourself from debate again. He has not been convicted of cheating, but it has been proven. You need to quit listening to right wing lunatics for news. You do not have to go to CNN or MSMBC, Reuters or the AP are both unbiased sources that are extremely reliable.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So? It wasn't exactly a clear photo, and was old.
Lol. The photo is readily available to see and it is clear. Carroll did resemble Marla. Trump was confused as usual.

I look forward to you hearing his words for another four years.
And he will be back in court for more defamation losses. Fine with me. The guy is good to be broke soon. Almost half a billion in fines. So far.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So? It wasn't exactly a clear photo, and was old.
This is a copy from Twitter, there are clearer copies out there, but even this is more than clear enough:

1706388702521.png

Do you need clearer photos?
I look forward to you hearing his words for another four years.
Probably not going to happen.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Of course right and wrong are important to me and so is truth. Is justice for everyone important to you or just for your political opponents?
My position is not based on politics but is based on basic Judeo-Christian and humanistic morality. For a person who is supposedly Christian to support a man who "preaches" the total opposite of what Jesus, Moses, etc. taught, there's a serious question as to why are they so willing to sacrifice their faith? Jesus taught "love one another", but do you hear Trump saying anything like that? As Gandhi complained, "All too many elevated the man and forgot his message".

Who you vote for is 100% your business and would never tell you otherwise. There are many times over the years whereas I voted 3rd party as a protest vote or left a category unmarked.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I support his ability to be able to get under the skin of people like you and others who have nothing better to do other than hate him. That is why I can hardly wait until next year when he begins another four year period of residing under the skin of liberals.
His lack of character and honesty is what is disturbing given his popularity with most conservatives. He is a sick man that needs help.

But I noticed you avoided answering my question. If you were ethical you would have been emphatic in refusing to support Trump if he tried election fraud again. You didn’t take the opportunity to prop up your character. That suggests you wouldn’t have a problem if Trump was successful in election fraud.

I’ll give you a second chance.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My position is not based on politics but is based on basic Judeo-Christian and humanistic morality. For a person who is supposedly Christian to support a man who "preaches" the total opposite of what Jesus, Moses, etc. taught, there's a serious question as to why are they so willing to sacrifice their faith? Jesus taught "love one another", but do you hear Trump saying anything like that? As Gandhi complained, "All too many elevated the man and forgot his message".

Who you vote for is 100% your business and would never tell you otherwise. There are many times over the years whereas I voted 3rd party as a protest vote or left a category unmarked.
The only time that I heard Trump say anything that sounded as if he loved someone was in the deposition in the E. Jean Carroll rape case where he misidentified Carroll as Marla Maples. I heard a wistful sadness in his voice. Of course Carroll was not his type.

EDIT:

Please note he said nothing about Ivanka Trump, she was in the photo too. Except to say that he did not know who she was. Ivana was his wife at the time the photo was shot.

Laniakea

Not of this world
And you disqualified yourself from debate again.

And yet, you continue debating with me.

He has not been convicted of cheating, but it has been proven.

Another claim that you failed to substantiate.

You need to quit listening to right wing lunatics for news. You do not have to go to CNN or MSMBC, Reuters or the AP are both unbiased sources that are extremely reliable.

Are you ever going to get around to showing us what your evidence is? Or are you going to continue with your leftist propaganda of disinformation?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And yet, you continue debating with me.
Correcting you.
Another claim that you failed to substantiate.

I usually don't substantiate what should be common knowledge. If you do not understand something feel free to ask.
Are you ever going to get around to showing us what your evidence is? Or are you going to continue with your leftist propaganda of disinformation?
I do it all of the time. You tend to ignore corrections. But once again, when an event happens, if you do not understand something, tell me so and I will go into more detail. With links of course.