• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution and Creationism: because ...

Brian Schuh

How can you report me for being anti-Semitic. I am a Jew!. You don't argue fair. I'm leaving this thread. You verbally fight dirty.

Brian Schuh

It wasn't too long after evolutionary theory that Hitler enforced eugenics and mass exterminations go get rid of the alleged "unfit." You evolutionists can't possibly be proud.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
It wasn't too long after evolutionary theory that Hitler enforced eugenics and mass exterminations go get rid of the alleged "unfit." You evolutionists can't possibly be proud.
That has nothing to do with evolution. Perhaps you should look to Hitler's vegetarianism for the cause, all the vegetarians must be proud. Perhaps you should look to Hitler's being mustard gassed for the cause, all the mustard gas victims must be proud. Come on, join on in, let's see just how stupid we can make this construct.

Brian Schuh

Prove it to me, show me one GMO that is improved from what God created. You can't artificially mutate a food product to be superior, how the hell could it happen naturally. GMO's are sn embarrassment to evolutionists. What good has your belief dond for this world?

Brian Schuh

Evolutionary theory was first taught by economists. If you weren't economically viable, you weren't seemed fit to survive. I know a rabbi with a wife and 5 boys who collects food stamps and WIC. Not economically viable, but he is worth more to more people than many tax paying working stiffs.

Brian Schuh

I am Jewish. Moses even said the Hebrews were the smallest, weakest, backward most hard-headed people. If survival of the fittest is true, how did the Jews survive this long, unless their God is the true God?

Brian Schuh

Evolution is an excuse to abort welfare babies, force tubiligations and vasectomies, and otherwise push population control on those deemed not fit to survive, all the way from Nazi Germany to the land of the free.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Try reading a man named Bill Cooper. There is more than one Bill Cooper on the internet. The one I'm talking about is a historian, he is not a scientist. He likes to look at all the historical accounts of Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. When evolution became popular, many of these books were lost to us and buried somewhere deep in libraries and they were forgotten. Many of the geneologies of the Irish that go all the way back to Noah were shelved and forgotten. In fact, any history of England before the Angl Saxons conquered it, became considered myth and shelved. So Bil Cooper takes the time to publish this stuff because he believes these old histories are important to the United Kingdom. He translated a book showing the first settlers in England had escaped the Trojan War and this book mentions King Arthur and Merlin and King Lear who had three beautiful daughters. You see that much of England's mythology was based on historical fact. But there are others besides Bill Cooper. Try starting with him.

What do you mean "the Truth"? What is-- "the Truth"? No, I'm not trying to sound like Pontius Pilate.
Is this British Israelism garbage? Are you trying to claim that the Celtic and Germanic peoples are descended from the ancient Israelites? If so, that's just complete racist nonsense.

Brian Schuh

Is this British Israelism garbage? Are you trying to claim that the Celtic and Germanic peoples are descended from the ancient Israelites? If so, that's just complete racist nonsense.[/QUOTE
What? I studied with the Chassid
British Israelism is garbage. You know nothing about Judaism. Stick to your mythological Neanderthal. You would have better luck.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Prove it to me, show me one GMO that is improved from what God created. You can't artificially mutate a food product to be superior, how the hell could it happen naturally. GMO's are sn embarrassment to evolutionists. What good has your belief dond for this world?
But you can engineer a food to be more nutritious, to be resistant to insects, to grow in different climates, to have a longer shelf life. Don't get me wrong. I'm no fan of GMOs, but your objections are absurd.
And what does the utility of a theory or technique have to do with its veracity?

Name one thing evolutionary theory has done for humankind.
I could name dozens -- but, again what does utility have to do with veracity?
What have smallpox, tubeworms, quasars or earthquakes ever done for humankind? Do you disbelieve in these, as well?
Evolution is an excuse to abort welfare babies, force tubiligations and vasectomies, and otherwise push population control on those deemed not fit to survive, all the way from Nazi Germany to the land of the free.
Where do you come up with this stuff?? Evolution is a fact. Nuclear fission is a fact. What people do with this knowledge has nothing to do with its veracity.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member