• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith in Christ is Completely Logical

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The proof is within the person and the evidence is their conviction, their faith. That is not from ignorance, that is from knowledge. It is knowledge you don't posses. It appears to be only this subject where, not knowing is put above knowing.

My conviction and my knowledge is that there is no God.

Now what?

Ciao

- viole

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Perhaps you should give evience for luck being the answer
I never made that claim, you incorrectly make that claim for me, in the hope of being able to easily disprove it. That's your second logical fallacy, the stawman fallacy, in as many minutes. Got some more?

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I never made that claim, you incorrectly make that claim for me, in the hope of being able to easily disprove it. That's your second logical fallacy, the stawman fallacy, in as many minutes. Got some more?
So it is not God, and you don't think it is luck, but you are shy at saying what it is, is that it?

Skwim

Veteran Member
God is a reflection of his own Self. So what you see is a reflection of something else. The process is fractal. So what we see here, and what we are, is evolving cosciousness expressed in physical form. It is, in short, an evolving mind. Not all of the mind wants to be a part of the whole... that is the way it is. It is all thought processes.
What you have to have is freewill in order that God is truly just. To have this, there are those who will not see.
You will have to ask the question a little better for me to comment further.....
I honestly don't believe even you understand the gibberish you just wrote here.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good question Robert! What is it that started out so very well as one thing and which multiplied into many billions of things that work, even work together once in while, so well? What is it called? Does Science have a name for it yet? No? Why not? Maybe it is because they don't even know what it is yet. How can they give it a name?

Robert.Evans

Good question Robert! What is it that started out so very well as one thing and which multiplied into many billions of things that work, even work together once in while, so well? What is it called. Does Science have a name for it yet? No? Why not? Maybe it is because they don't even know what it is yet. How can they give it a name?
Non-believers have a worse problem than us. We have the proof and evidence. They have none. And yet they have to stop and ask what it is that everything comes from, and yet have no answers. Perhaps that is why they always attack religion, because they cannot find an answer themselves.
They have no intelligence involved because they do not believe in God, so they have to have processes. That is the 'artificial' intelligence. They called this ''Natural''. The question then is, What is natural if ALL things are natural? What does it then mean? It is meaningless.

Serenity7855

Lambaster of the Angry Anti-Theists
Indeed, the scriptures were written by mortal men but God selected and compiled them. What it contains is exactly what God wants for it to contain making it the literal word of God.

You see? You ask me to provide evidence, yet you write that God selected & compiled the scriptures.

Give me evidence that this is so.

I cannot do that. As I have said many times, there is no tangible evidence, however, there is a logical and rational Plan of Redemption, deviced by God himself, that is so profound and sapient that it can be considered as evidence for the existence of God, that is, unless someone can find a genuine discrepancy in it.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
So it is not God, and you don't think it is luck, but you are shy at saying what it is, is that it?
There is no evidence of a god. There is evidence of stochastic terms operating in a deterministic framework (e.g., a rock falling due to gravity is deterministic, there are any number of stochastic processes that influence exactly where it comes to rest). You seem to have a screaming need to answer all questions even when such a rush to judgement is illogical and clearly incorrect, I do not share this defect in thinking, I am more patient.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I cannot do that. As I have said many times, there is no tangible evidence, however, there is a logical and rational Plan of Redemption, devised by God himself, that is so profound and sapient that it can be considered as evidence for the existence of God, that is, unless someone can find a genuine discrepancy in it.
That is, once again, the logical fallacy of an argument from ignorance. You'll have to do better.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I cannot do that. As I have said many times, there is no tangible evidence, however, there is a logical and rational Plan of Redemption, deviced by God himself, that is so profound and sapient that it can be considered as evidence for the existence of God, that is, unless someone can find a genuine discrepancy in it.
A fine post but I disagree. Even if by coincidence every breathing thing would cooperate in God's plan and it succeeded, people, even some God believers, would boast it was by human cooperation it succeeded.
Judges 7:2
The LORD said to Gideon, "You have too many men. I cannot deliver Midian into their hands, or Israel would boast against me, 'My own strength has saved me.'

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Non-believers have a worse problem than us. We have the proof and evidence. They have none. And yet they have to stop and ask what it is that everything comes from, and yet have no answers. Perhaps that is why they always attack religion, because they cannot find an answer themselves.
They have no intelligence involved because they do not believe in God, so they have to have processes. That is the 'artificial' intelligence. They called this ''Natural''. The question then is, What is natural if ALL things are natural? What does it then mean? It is meaningless.
What proof? Everyone asks you to demonstrate your proof and it all turns into semantics, your beliefs, and logical fallacies.

Robert.Evans

There is no evidence of a god.
haha.. there is, even the bible is evidence, by definition.
There is evidence of stochastic terms operating in a deterministic framework (e.g., a rock falling due to gravity is deterministic, there are any number of stochastic processes that influence exactly where it comes to rest).
now you are speaking of physical evidence when you know full well we speak of something that is metaphysical.
You seem to have a screaming need to answer all questions even when such a rush to judgement is illogical and clearly incorrect, I do not share this defect in thinking, I am more patient.
haha.... ''patient'' is not the word that came to my mind. But I notice you avoid the question.