• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Anime

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
One episode so far. Seems okay but I don't like the main char too much at the moment.
Maybe he'll grow on me. :D

Is he one of these really annoying "I'm a weakling, please save me" type? If so then I might avoid it as that type of main character is so overdone xD

9Westy9

Premium Member
Looks like another tsundere female main character. I sure hope she isn't tsundere for the entire show (referring to Asuna, sword art online)

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Looks like another tsundere female main character. I sure hope she isn't tsundere for the entire show (referring to Asuna, sword art online)
Then she'd just be tsun. :D

Tsun = tsun tsun (turn away in disgust)
Dere = dere dere (lovey-dovey feelings)

I love tsundere characters, and yandere too. :yes:
The more tsun the better!

9Westy9

Premium Member
Then she'd just be tsun. :D

Tsun = tsun tsun (turn away in disgust)
Dere = dere dere (lovey-dovey feelings)

I love tsundere characters, and yandere too. :yes:
The more tsun the better!

My main problem with them is that they're everywhere nowadays xD. There's always a tsundere, a moe character, whatever type of character Lisbeth is and usually a few others like a yandere. Also she's becoming more tsundere (I'm on episode 8 now and it's obvious she's into kirito).

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
My main problem with them is that they're everywhere nowadays xD. There's always a tsundere, a moe character, whatever type of character Lisbeth is and usually a few others like a yandere. Also she's becoming more tsundere (I'm on episode 8 now and it's obvious she's into kirito).
That they are :D

9Westy9

Premium Member
Just finished watching Mirai Nikki and I'm lost for words. I'm not sure if I really enjoyed it or not xD