• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Anime

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I just watched Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette. It was really good! :')

I started watching it after remembering the French cartoon of Les Miserables, I was searching for it on youtube and found the anime version, which came out last year. Really enjoyed it, apparently it's quite faithful to the original story, except for some changes (makes it more light-hearted).

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Just finished the first season of Accel World. That was awesome.

I'm planning on watching that soon.

Currently watching clannad (16 eps in). A bit sad atm but nothing too bad. Kotomi's story was the only one to get me to tear up although I expect it to get sadder based on reviews.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Just watched Angel beats (again). Still just as good as the first time although the dub made me cringe at times

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Just watched Angel beats (again). Still just as good as the first time although the dub made me cringe at times
I'm unsure of Angel Beats at the moment. It seems good but I couldn't really get 'into' it too much so far? :/

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Not huge on anime, but besides the "everything by Studio Ghibli" answer: Puella Magi Madoka Magica is AWESOME.

Dingbat

I have been watching Gintama lately that show is hilarious. Also been watching Sengoku Basara but it is rather bizarre especially in regards to history. Sword of the Stranger is by far my favorite animated film ever.