• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Anime

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've watched Elfin Lied a few times recently. It's such a sad and depressing yet beautiful and touching story. Too bad the manga has never been officially translated, and I don't know enough Japanese yet to be able to read it.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I've watched Elfin Lied a few times recently. It's such a sad and depressing yet beautiful and touching story. Too bad the manga has never been officially translated, and I don't know enough Japanese yet to be able to read it.

Elfen Lied is really good :D

9Westy9

Premium Member
Saw this on facebook and just had to share it

29600_478979022152637_1634191148_n.jpg

9Westy9

Premium Member
Just started watching "another". It's really good so far :D

Just finished it. Considering that I don't like horrors I'd say this anime is really good. If you don't mind "anime gore" then give this a watch

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Just finished it. Considering that I don't like horrors I'd say this anime is really good. If you don't mind "anime gore" then give this a watch
I did like Another.

I'm watching Great Teacher Onizuka. An oldie, but one I'd never watched. I like it.

9Westy9

Premium Member
I did like Another.

I'm watching Great Teacher Onizuka. An oldie, but one I'd never watched. I like it.

I think I've heard of it. Just looked up the plot and it sounds interesting

edit:
Was I the only one kicking myself by not figuring out the big mystery at the end? :p

Last edited: