• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida: We'll take your trans kids in other states

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So what?

You whine all the time about protecting kids.

It's kids here. Minors. Right?

They can wait until they are a proper age for these kind of decisions unless you advocate child abuse.
You sound like those wankers screaming about how dangerous childhood vaccines are.

Shadow Wolf

I've associated gays. The woman that a gay man has as a best friend, is the woman the gay man is in love. He acts gay because he is probably ugly to her standards and she rejects him. The man acts gay to be close to her as the gay friend. Trust me.
How about no?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I've associated gays. The woman that a gay man has as a best friend, is the woman the gay man is in love. He acts gay because he is probably ugly to her standards and she rejects him. The man acts gay to be close to her as the gay friend. Trust me.

:tearsofjoy: :facepalm:

How many gay people have you spoken to about this?

syo

You've personally spoken to the whole fashion community about your weird pseudo-Freudian theory about gay people?
What do you mean ''spoken''? This isn't some ridiculous point of view. It's about real life.

Shadow Wolf

I'm a person who's stuck in a state that was once considered purple, but is getting redder by the day(Iowa). Its kinda scary.
It's worth it if you ever get the chance to leave. Life's better when people aren't regularly broadcasting their disapproval and disliking of you and telling you to leave.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What's the loss to the blue states? The gain is obvious and substantial.
I saw a breakdown of this in some commentary follow MTG's insane rantings about splitting up the red and the blue states, including putting a ban on people moving from a blue state to a red state from voting for 5 years after they move.

What the reality of such a proposal would be is that all the red states we have right now, need the blue states currently to subsidize them economically. All the wealth is the in the blues states, and without the money from the blue states, the red states would be essentially poverty stricken. So by all means, let the have what they want. That means less of blue state money for them, and more for us.

Bunch of dummies shooting themselves in the face, in other words. ;)