• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida: We'll take your trans kids in other states

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Wow. That's definitely not Indiana or the rest of the MidWest I've seen. Here in California people basically leave you alone but there's no shortage of gatherings large or small. Indiana they seriously need to learn how to mind their own business amd quit being so damn nosey. I fully agree with those here who think that idea of friendliness comes off as being an intrusive jerk. (I often make fun of Indiana with native born Californians who've been there).

Its worth noting I'm in an urban environment. I suspect, from the whispers of others, rural Iowa might be closer to Indiana, but perhaps not as... severe.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've associated gays. The woman that a gay man has as a best friend, is the woman the gay man is in love. He acts gay because he is probably ugly to her standards and she rejects him. The man acts gay to be close to her as the gay friend. Trust me.
This is of course absurd. And no I do not trust you. This is pure nonsense.

syo

I make you sad? That's a shame. A therapist may help you work through why the existence of gay people is so upsetting to you.
I am not upset about gays.

I'm sad because the last thing you told me, won't happen.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I am not upset about gays.

I'm sad because the last thing you told me, won't happen.

You're sad because you won't take my advice to not make silly assumptions about people who you won't even talk to?

Well yeah, that makes sense. That is sad. But you have the power to change that.

syo

You're sad because you won't take my advice to not make silly assumptions about people who you won't even talk to?

Well yeah, that makes sense. That is sad. But you have the power to change that.
My beliefs are set in stone. They don't change.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I believe gays are messed up. They are in reality straights who afraid rejection of the opposite sex.

BUT

Politicians should stick in politician matters and leave people alone. In anarchy there aren't politicians anyway.
Guys don't even like to hug each other. You're telling us they're gonna boo foo each other because they're insecure???

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
One benefit of this kind of thing is in promoting the segregation of liberals and conservatives in America. Let red states become redder and blue states bluer. Let businesses recognize that they will be more stable opening in blue states as well. Let the Disney thing and the Atlanta all-star game moved to Denver in protest of Georgia oppressive voting laws be cautionary tales about doing business in states where governors are more into pandering and performative politics than governing.

And in the extreme, it prepares America for division into two countries. I realize that many would consider both of these undesirable - people who still hope for unity and reconciliation in America - but I don't see that happening. There comes a time when differences are irreconcilable, and "divorce," as Greene called, is preferable to more "marriage counseling." The Czechs and Slovakian seem to be happy as neighboring allies rather than sharing a government. How about the Bible belt outlawing just about everything it disapproves of like abortion, teaching black history, voting while black or brown, and LGTBQ support, and allowing people to have as many unregistered guns as they like in the hands of virtually anybody that wants one? That's how they want to live, so let them, but just not as neighbors or even fellow countrymen. From another country. What's the loss to the blue states? The gain is obvious and substantial.
People are already moving to places that affirm their political stance. It's bad.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Guys don't even like to hug each other. You're telling us they're gonna boo foo each other because they're insecure???
Yes, I think he believes that. Men would rather have sex with other men, then ask a girl out on date and risk having them say no. Only rugged macho men have actually female partners, and the rest just choose other men because it's easier than asking a girl out. That's why 90% of men are gay. :)