• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida: We'll take your trans kids in other states

syo

You believe it doesn't matter people hold such a low opinion of your ideas, and don't trust you. You may say that doesn't matter, but it does.
Nah, it doesn't. But I am afraid they will delete my posts. Now that's scary.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nah, it doesn't. But I am afraid they will delete my posts. Now that's scary.
Actually, I believe you are just trolling us for fun. Nobody could possibly believe this nonsense you're saying. And trolling does in fact get your posts deleted.

I'm just saying... you may wish to find another form of entertainment for yourself this afternoon, like maybe cleaning up your bedroom, or doing some household chores your parents might appreciate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
People are already moving to places that affirm their political stance. It's bad.
It is. But we've become so fundamentally incompatible with eachother, with the two groups wanting entirely different things, often on things where compromise can't be done or can only be done in limited amounts. Such as Republicans wanting to control healthcare and strip people of their right to seek treatment. There is no compromising with them with this and it shouldn't happen. Evolution "vs Creationism" is another one. One is not science and does not belong at all in a science class. Take kids away from someone just for being trans? That's illegal according to federal law and again, no compromise on it at all.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
It is. But we've become so fundamentally incompatible with eachother, with the two groups wanting entirely different things, often on things where compromise can't be done or can only be done in limited amounts. Such as Republicans wanting to control healthcare and strip people of their right to seek treatment. There is no compromising with them with this and it shouldn't happen. Evolution "vs Creationism" is another one. One is not science and does not belong at all in a science class. Take kids away from someone just for being trans? That's illegal according to federal law and again, no compromise on it at all.
If we don't all live around each other, we will never grow, learn and change. It's like the states will all be little bubbles of stereotypes.

syo

They do, huh? Never got that vibe from the gay guys I know.
Gay men are cunning. Let me show you a picture. Wait a moment...
Okayyy... The picture I can't post it because of copyright. I'll get myself in trial trouble.

I'll describe it.

There is a photoshoot where there is a beautiful woman model wearing a stylish dress. The woman is surrounded by men models wearing suits. Now, one male model wears tight suit showing very strongly his butt. That male model is right next to the beautiful woman and he has his back on us. We see his figure from behind.

What vibe do you get?

I'll tell you what vibe I got seeing this disgusting picture.

This picture with suits is aiming at men.

It says: ''See the beautiful woman? You wish! You'll get the male butt sewer!"

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I believe gays are messed up. They are in reality straights who afraid rejection of the opposite sex.
And that's about as correct as much of the other nonsense that people like to "believe."

I'm a bit old to be of interest to anybody any longer, but let me tell you -- I have rejected more members of the opposite than you might imagine. Because I am not interested in the opposite sex. I know you don't get it, haven't got the where-with-all to imagine such a thing, but there it is.

As I like tyo remind people -- you can actually learn things if you want, if you put in a tiny amount of effort. But nonsense beliefs are easier, and don't require any effort at all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If we don't all live around each other, we will never grow, learn and change. It's like the states will all be little bubbles of stereotypes.
We have been living with each other but still white supremacy and rarely seen degrees of Conservative Christian fundamentalism have only strengthened. Toxic and aggressive masculinity still spreads among young men.
My own anecdote, I've not observed the negrophobia here that I did in Indiana, but there is definitely way more black people around where I lived in Indiana than there are in this part of California.
And for some groups, like transgender people, there's just not enough of us for everyone to start living with more of us.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Okayyy... The picture I can't post it because of copyright. I'll get myself in trial trouble.

I'll describe it.

There is a photoshoot where there is a beautiful woman model wearing a stylish dress. The woman is surrounded by men models wearing suits. Now, one male model wears tight suit showing very strongly his butt. That male model is right next to the beautiful woman and he has his back on us. We see his figure from behind.

What vibe do you get?

I'll tell you what vibe I got seeing this disgusting picture.

This picture with suits is aiming at men.

It says: ''See the beautiful woman? You wish! You'll get the male butt sewer!"
The vibe that says, "They are probably selling expensive suits."
Butt sewer? I don't wanna know. Bye.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I don't know about that. At least, not around here.
Generally, from what I have read, it's 2/3 for Dems and 1/3 for GOP. Things will work out I believe. Of course it would be nice if we could just all see each other as human beings first, without judging by religion, political affiliation, etc.