• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Pilgrim

I find it hard to follow the bible about a lot of things.I understand what it says, its just hard to live by.current laws do supercede the bible. the bible has to be used as a whole. a lot of poeple will say ..the bible doesnt say a lot about some subjects. like marrage . but it doesnt say me and my wife cant have sex on the front pew sunday morning but through the entire bible ,you can see this would be wromg.

Maybe this guy is a troll who is not even a Christian. Please post a link to your church or confess your scheme. I don't mind if the joke is on us.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Of course; he's using the " if you can't address or rebut something, ignore it and that means it doesn't count" stratagy; :D

"The sky is orange with purple polk-a-dots"!

"Um, no it isn't, it's blue".

"Big, fuzzy, purple polk-a-dots in a deep orange sky"!

"No look; *points at sky* it's blue".

*stares straight ahead* "All I see is your finger, and your finger is evil, and most likely gay".

"Yeah, whatever, look at the sky".

"Yes your finger is most certainly evil (and gay)".
Well, it's true. My finger is definitely gay.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
the bible doesnt say a lot about some subjects. like marrage . but it doesnt say me and my wife cant have sex on the front pew sunday morning but through the entire bible ,you can see this would be wromg.

I think it depends on what your wife looks like.

gzusfrk

Christian
Yes, if your husband dies. Not in the event of divorce, though.

I'm wondering if God is rejecting you by now.
I thought we were talking about remarry in any form . but matthew 19;9 whoever divorces his wife" except for sexual immorality." commets adultery.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I thought we were talking about remarry in any form . but matthew 19;9 whoever divorces his wife" except for sexual immorality." commets adultery.
When you become unmarried through the death of your spouse, that's not divorce. Your marriage ends, but it's not divorce.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
ok I really dont know how to post a link.however I can give you the phone number and address to the church of christ in kansas. or you could tell me how to post
Church of Christ? Ok, that explains a lot. That was the denomination my parents attended when I was growing up. We all escaped though when I was a teenager and are all now agnostic and/or embrace religious pluralism. My father finally had enough when he was told by an elder that he was going to hell for owning a motorcycle. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.