• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzusfrk

Christian
I'm here to have fun. chat. dont want to disturb anyone to much.just share my thoughts, and feelings. thanks

gzusfrk

Christian
Church of Christ? Ok, that explains a lot. That was the denomination my parents attended when I was growing up. We all escaped though when I was a teenager and are all now agnostic and/or embrace religious pluralism. My father finally had enough when he was told by an elder that he was going to hell for owning a motorcycle. :rolleyes:
see an elder telling someone your going to hell for owning a bike. that is pretty stupid. that elder was wrong. like alot of so called christians. show me in the bible about the bike. its not there,

Christian Pilgrim

Originally Posted by Green Gaia
Church of Christ? Ok, that explains a lot. That was the denomination my parents attended when I was growing up. We all escaped though when I was a teenager and are all now agnostic and/or embrace religious pluralism. My father finally had enough when he was told by an elder that he was going to hell for owning a motorcycle. :rolleyes:

Hah... don't throw out the baby with the bath water. The Church of Christ is not really a church grounded in the gospel of God's grace or of the Scriptures. :) But I guess that's another thread, right?

gzusfrk

Christian
Hah... don't throw out the baby with the bath water. The Church of Christ is not really a church grounded in the gospel of God's grace or of the Scriptures. :) But I guess that's another thread, right?
you are welcome to go to church with me then you can talk, we talk about gods grace every sunday. and when have you ever been to the church in independence.you didnt even know it was the name of the church,for crying outloud

gzusfrk

Christian
I want to know what specific church that you attend to determine if you are actually a troll or not.
I told you I attend the church of christ. we meet there we pray sing some read the bible take the lords supper.collect some money. thats about it . most churches of christ are independent . there is no home office each church act independent of it self.you would have to go there to know what we do

Last edited:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
see an elder telling someone your going to hell for owning a bike. that is pretty stupid. that elder was wrong. like alot of so called christians. show me in the bible about the bike. its not there,
There are a lot wrong with that church. I'm glad we got out of there.

Christian Pilgrim

I want to know what specific church that you attend to determine if you are actually a troll or not.
I told you I attend the church of christ. we meet there we pray sing some read the bible take the lords supper.collect some money. thats about it . most churches of christ are independent . there is no home office each church act independent of it self.you would have to go there to know what we do

Do you mind sharing an address and phone number to this particular church?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Those Harley Devilsons. Nutin but trouble. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.