• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
The message is only part of knowing. Until you realize that, your eyes will be shut as if with velcro.

Hmmm, I think I understand. One cannot accept the meta-knowledge of an idea without, subconsciously, absorbing the fractal nature of the idea itself, and conversely, accepting the reverse-truth contained within. Is that right?

Bishadi

Are you sure you're getting it?

well there are 2 sides to that idea: i am whacked and the 'word' lives.

both extremes are constantly re-examined for possibilities

the first is of self examination the second is applied to reality.

i will pursue reality even at my own expence :beach:

Beaudreaux

Hmmm, I think I understand. One cannot accept the meta-knowledge of an idea without, subconsciously, absorbing the fractal nature of the idea itself, and conversely, accepting the reverse-truth contained within. Is that right?
No! No! No!...and yes! You are bringing your preconceived ideas of consciousness and are unable to see the yes-ness in your no and the rightness in your wrong. In the end (which is also the beginning) all of the conceptions of God which I shoot down are PART of the whole truth which is not universally absolute, but more like a super opinion on steriods. The meta-knowledge is your core knowledge if you will only see through the illusion of the concave/convex soul. This should help.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
No! No! No!...and yes! You are bringing your preconceived ideas of consciousness and are unable to see the yes-ness in your no and the rightness in your wrong. In the end (which is also the beginning) all of the conceptions of God which I shoot down are PART of the whole truth which is not universally absolute, but more like a super opinion on steriods. The meta-knowledge is your core knowledge if you will only see through the illusion of the concave/convex soul. This should help.

The phrase "super opinion on steriods" is by far the best thing to come out of this thread.

Heneni

Miss Independent
I believe.... God is bigger than most religions realize & there is only one true God. God is every Atom & Molecule & Quark, God is your PC and the desk it sits on, God is Me & You, God is all of our thoughts, God is every Heaven & Hell... every religion, God is the Trees & Rocks & Oceans, God is the Earth & Solar System, God is the Galaxy & Universe - every Universe and every dream, God is - All That Is. Debate anyone?

HE HE...oh yes for sure...lets debate the fact that god is your computer....come on now...when did you loose the plot.

You are confusing the creation with the creator. I bake a cake i let you have a piece will you now you believe you ate me?

God used words to speak the universe into existance. And everything everywhere is still speaking, because everything everywhere is still vibrating. God fills everywhere with himself because everywhere you find anything you find something that is vibrating.

There is evidence of him everywhere...he is not everywhere. He dwells with his people, he does not dwell with the wicked. He is not in your KFC, or your macdonalds. The fact that you bite into a chicken wing should make you realise that this thing your eating is evidence of god as a creator. Its not god.

Heneni

Judgment

The quality of this thread took a nose-dive without my guidance - it has been lowered to mocking, ridicule, belittling.... Those that do this are always the weakest links.

Judgment

Atotalstranger: The phrase "super opinion on steriods" is by far the best thing to come out of this thread.
Personal opinion - Sorry you feel that way Stranger.... may the light of the Father shine upon you and guide you and care for you the remainder of your days.

Judgment

Heneni: HE HE...oh yes for sure...lets debate the fact that god is your computer....come on now...when did you loose the plot.

You are confusing the creation with the creator. I bake a cake i let you have a piece will you now you believe you ate me?

God used words to speak the universe into existance. And everything everywhere is still speaking, because everything everywhere is still vibrating. God fills everywhere with himself because everywhere you find anything you find something that is vibrating.

There is evidence of him everywhere...he is not everywhere. He dwells with his people, he does not dwell with the wicked. He is not in your KFC, or your macdonalds. The fact that you bite into a chicken wing should make you realise that this thing your eating is evidence of god as a creator. Its not god.
You open dialogue with me by ridiculing my beliefs.. then proceed to tell me how things 'really are'.

You lost before you even began.

Judgment

The fist of God hit the land a long time ago...The trumpets have been blaring... Judgement has been singing.... you can feel it in the air. We are living in a very pivotal time in human history. We have great theological differences that have led to wars for a long time and - unfortunately - will continue to do so.... The Earth is very small... We can not continue to overpopulate and use up all of our natural resources without suffering the grave consequences. If we do not take care of her.. Mother Earth will not be able to continue to care for us.... We are one in the same. The God I speak of has no name, does not want to be worshiped and praised. We are all part of this God.. so, this judgement is coming directly from US... and I fear we do not like what we see.

Bishadi

The quality of this thread took a nose-dive without my guidance - it has been lowered to mocking, ridicule, belittling.... Those that do this are always the weakest links.

it's my fault

few understand the truth behind the last word.........'the name to know'

and like ooooosual......... me 'too stupid'

:help:

open another and i will not interfere

Judgment

Bishadi: it's my fault

few understand the truth behind the last word.........'the name to know'

and like ooooosual......... me 'too stupid'

:help:

open another and i will not interfere
Nothing is your fault Bishadi.

It was aimed at me as much as anyone.... I revel in it though - the weakest links always put up a weak challenge.

You do not interfere - I welcome your knowledge.

Beaudreaux

The fist of God hit the land a long time ago...The trumpets have been blaring... Judgement has been singing.... you can feel it in the air.

I don't feel anything.
We are living in a very pivotal time in human history. We have great theological differences that have led to wars for a long time and - unfortunately - will continue to do so....
These differences, and the wars caused by them, have been around for thousandds of years. Why is now so pivotal?
The Earth is very small... We can not continue to overpopulate and use up all of our natural resources without suffering the grave consequences. If we do not take care of her.. Mother Earth will not be able to continue to care for us.... We are one in the same.

If everything is part of God, then isn't God the one messing up himself? Isn't it His will that humans pollute the earth?
The God I speak of has no name, does not want to be worshiped and praised. We are all part of this God.. so, this judgement is coming directly from US... and I fear we do not like what we see.
RIght. The judgement is God. How can we, who are part of the one making the judgement, act as if we are not part of it?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: These differences, and the wars caused by them, have been around for thousandds of years. Why is now so pivotal?
We have reached the pinnacle. World populations are increasing to un-sustainable amounts. Resources are being used up at unprecedented amounts. Nuclear proliferation budges the door open to unthinkable destruction. The thousands of years prior have led us to this point - but - we were never at such a vulnerable state.
Beaudreaux: If everything is part of God, then isn't God the one messing up himself? Isn't it His will that humans pollute the earth?
Only 'Part' of God -- not the complete manifestation of God. We have free will to do as we please.
Beaudreaux: RIght. The judgement is God. How can we, who are part of the one making the judgement, act as if we are not part of it?

Most do not understand that the judgment is coming directly from us.

Judgment

Atotalstranger: Don't be. I'm not. I think it's amazing when a three-word phrase can elegantly sum-up pages and pages of discussion.
Hmm.. and I think it is amazing that you have added absolutely nothing to the debate.
Is your purpose just to ridicule ?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Hmm.. and I think it is amazing that you have added absolutely nothing to the debate.
Is your purpose just to ridicule ?

Nope. My purpose is never just to ridicule, but sometimes it's the most adequate mode of response. Your opinion may be that I've added nothing to this thread, but perhaps you're not my intended audience.