• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Hey, take it easy, bro. His posts are true for him and part of the everything that is truth. How dare you call him self righteous.
He has added nothing of value to the debate. With every new post his self righteous attitude has shone through more....As has yours... The true nature of the man always shines through - It can only hide for so long - in both cases - it did not even try to hide.

You at least have asked some very good questions - but - you eventually go back to being condescending - a weak debating tactic that does nothing to push the debate forward.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: You do realize that the consensus view of Truth indicates that your beliefs are not true, right? I don't see anything NEAR a consensus on this potpourri of logical contradictions.
You have told me more than once that my words "Truth often means conforming to already held ideas.... " were not correct. I posted that definition to show you that I was correct. I did not post it to validate anything else.

Last edited:
I want to retract the Welcome to Hinduism statement... He is obviously nothing like one... The sig tells me enough about him. Bye bye thread!

Judgment

Don Penguinoini: I want to retract the Welcome to Hinduism statement... He is obviously nothing like one... The sig tells me enough about him. Bye bye thread!

Hi Don... :)

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out....

Beaudreaux

He has added nothing of value to the debate. With every new post his self righteous attitude has shone through more....As has yours... The true nature of the man always shines through - It can only hide for so long - in both cases - it did not even try to hide.

You at least have asked some very good questions - but - you eventually go back to being condescending - a weak debating tactic that does nothing to push the debate forward.
Are you denying that our posts are part of the truth?

Beaudreaux

Hi Don... :)

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out....
I don't get it....Didn't you JUST criticize stranger and I for having a condescending tone? Don's judgement that this thread is no place for him is right for him. Why condescend?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Are you denying that our posts are part of the truth?
Of course they are - But...your truth - not mine. However - you will be unable to grasp the difference from that and the statement "The Truth is a combination of Everything"..... and continue to ask the same questions again and again.

Beaudreaux

Of course they are - But...your truth - not mine. However - you will be unable to grasp the difference from that and the statement "The Truth is a combination of Everything"..... and continue to ask the same questions again and again.
Well, if his posts are part of the truth, because they are part of everything and the truth is a "combination of everything", why deride him? Are you saying that our posts are not part of YOUR truth that is a combination of everything? How can that be? How can our posts not be part of your everything?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: I don't get it....Didn't you JUST criticize stranger and I for having a condescending tone? Don's judgement that this thread is no place for him is right for him. Why condescend?
It was in Jest - there is in fact no door to be seen. I wanted him to come back and challenge - For him to say - "The sig tells me enough about him" makes no sense. You can not know enough about someone by one line of words... - generalization.

Beaudreaux

It was in Jest - there is in fact no door to be seen. I wanted him to come back and challenge - For him to say - "The sig tells me enough about him" makes no sense. You can not know enough about someone by one line of words... - generalization.
You know, the stuff Stranger and I post is in jest too. Seriously. I literally LOLed at some of his posts. We find it very amuzing. They got a response from you in much the same way you seek one from Don.

Beaudreaux

So, when you say the truth is a combination of "everything", do you really mean "everything"? Or do you mean some things, like some parts of other religions and some worldviews that contribute to a holistic view?

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled
I believe.... God is bigger than most religions realize & there is only one true God. God is every Atom & Molecule & Quark, God is your PC and the desk it sits on, God is Me & You, God is all of our thoughts, God is every Heaven & Hell... every religion, God is the Trees & Rocks & Oceans, God is the Earth & Solar System, God is the Galaxy & Universe - every Universe and every dream, God is - All That Is. Debate anyone?

It's good thing you don't worship or praise god,as your signature phrase states,you'd never make it to work,as a matter of fact you would'nt be able to get off your knees to make it out the door.

Your confession states there is one true God, but then you hold a pantheistic viewpoint at the same time.
I understand that God created all things and His glory in his creation attests to this,but to say that God is everything broders on what He called "idolatry"

Can you explain what you mean ?

Beaudreaux

It's good thing you don't worship or praise god,as your signature phrase states,you'd never make it to work,as a matter of fact you would'nt be able to get off your knees to make it out the door.

Your confession states there is one true God, but then you hold a pantheistic viewpoint at the same time.
I understand that God created all things and His glory in his creation attests to this,but to say that God is everything broders on what He called "idolatry"

Can you explain what you mean ?
Ho boy! Good luck, brother.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
You know, the stuff Stranger and I post is in jest too. Seriously. I literally LOLed at some of his posts. We find it very amuzing. They got a response from you in much the same way you seek one from Don.

Indeed - ridicule through humor is one of the purest and most poignant ways to express truth. I've heard more truth expressed by comedians, than any other group as a whole. Obviously, those on the receiving end rarely see the truth of the message, but, again, they're not really the intended audience as this is expected.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Well, if his posts are part of the truth, because they are part of everything and the truth is a "combination of everything", why deride him? Are you saying that our posts are not part of YOUR truth that is a combination of everything? How can that be? How can our posts not be part of your everything?
His truth is not my truth. His truth is an unbelief in my beliefs - and his his only purpose on this thread is to belittle. If he can not offer anything constructive - then he just wastes my time.....

You can not distinguish between truths being different for different people. You have shown that you believe 'Truth' to be based 'only on' Truths that we must all adhere to. But - there is more than one definition for truth.....

The greater 'Truth' is all ideas, all god's, all thoughts, all everything combined. But.. that does not mean that we all believe that everything we hear is the 'Truth'.. . The Truth I speak of when I say 'The Truth is a Combination of Everything' is not the same as your conception of truth.

We all have free will to decide what we view as 'True' or 'False'... 'Right' or Wrong'... 'Good' or 'Bad'. Our posts and ourselves are part of 'Everything' - but that greater truth does not mean that I have to accept Barbaric teachings by ancient God's, The polluting of our waters, the destruction of our forests, The gassing chambers and the cries of innocents.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: You know, the stuff Stranger and I post is in jest too. Seriously. I literally LOLed at some of his posts. We find it very amuzing. They got a response from you in much the same way you seek one from Don.
No. You can call it what you may - It is mocking. And.... you are both making it very boring here.

Beaudreaux

We all have free will to decide what we view as 'True' or 'False'... 'Right' or Wrong'... 'Good' or 'Bad'. Our posts and ourselves are part of 'Everything' - but that greater truth does not mean that I have to accept Barbaric teachings by ancient God's, The polluting of our waters, the destruction of our forests, The gassing chambers and the cries of innocents.
So....the truth is a combination of everything EXCEPT the things you disagree with?